Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donald Trump (I'm Worried)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,135 ✭✭✭screamer

I think if it's trump against Hillary he will win because he is the right gender for the American voters. Pity he's the wrong person for the job. If it's another man against him it won't be as clear cut.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭electrobanana

If it came down to it id have Trump over Clinton any day she's one dangerous warmongering cow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,363 ✭✭✭KingBrian2

Trump scores high on foreign policy and low on domestic policy.

He wants to go after America's enemies North Korea, Iran, Russia, China and Mexico & Saudi Arabia which many isolationists desperately wants so he gets plenty of praise from them.

His domestic polices are all over the place, won't please much of the electorate. Immigration, health care, economy, abortion, same sex marriage, small gvt.

He is way better than the other Republican candidates who have contended and are still contending. A possible Republican Presidential hopeful is looking very likely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭The Randy Riverbeast

Billy86 wrote: »
    I'd say you're about 2.5 responses away from "Oh but Hillary..."

They're a reliable bunch if nothing else, the Trump rubes.

For people who hate Hillary they sure love to compare their deity to her. Clinton does something: boooo. Trump does something: it's ok, Hilary does it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,646 ✭✭✭✭briany

KingBrian2 wrote: »
    Yeah Hillary should not have done that. Bad diplomacy and she is running on being good dealing with foreign heads of state.

I think it was a glimpse of her true colours. The foreign policy of the US seems to feature a specific and focused effort to destabilize the Middle East. There was that US Army general who spoke about taking out a number of Middle Eastern countries, including Libya.

We never seem to learn, really, either. We said we'd never support another war like Iraq, but there were many people who cheered on the Arab Spring, which turned out to be the same kind of thing in a different guise. I don't know if having a revolution is such a great idea if lasting unstability is the result. Seems like dictatorship and stability is the lesser of two evils.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

You'd have to wonder about the Republican Party, It's 12 years since 'W' was relected but they still can't get a good candidate together. A populist ex Dem in Trump, a **** eating grin stereotypical politician Ted Cruz and a boy in a suit in Marco Rubio.

John Kasich is their best candidate, but the muppet voters aren't backing him. Democracy is deeply flawed. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,884 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

meepins wrote: »
    I'm sure Trump won't agitate blacks to go out and murder police officers.

LOLWUT? When did Obama do that?

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭meepins

Nodin wrote: »
    Who did that? And who or what are "blacks"?

They sure aren't the 'white trash' you despise so much.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,510 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

It's funny though looking at all the Fox News contributors getting all hot and bothered in case he gets the nomination.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,372 ✭✭✭LorMal

If it came down to it id have Trump over Clinton any day she's one dangerous warmongering cow.

Really? What evidence is there for that? And, have you been listening to Trump?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Superhorse

Ice Maiden wrote: »
    You only said a few posts ago you hope Trump will be elected to annoy the leftie do gooder whatevers. Sanders is their hero so you've massively contradicted yourself in no time.

Come on, surely you can do better than that. I don't think anything much of Obama, but to say he's as polarising and hate-mongering as Trump is just a lie.
    Elected as the party nominee as in Trump Republican and Sanders Democrat. You aren't very good at this are you? Carry on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Superhorse

It's funny though looking at all the Fox News contributors getting all hot and bothered in case he gets the nomination.

Don't have Fox but surely it can't be as biased as CNN who have virtually run a 24/7 anti Trump campaign for the last few weeks now. It's hilarious watching them.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 976 ✭✭✭beach_walker

I wouldn't be too worried OP. I really don't see him getting elected. We'll be stuck with Hillary but oh well.

Must say the sooner Sanders drops out the better, I am sick and tired of his online fanbois clogging up FB etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

If Trumps wins Ohio and Florida on Tuesday, the nomination is sewn up.

If there is a Paris-scale (or bigger, God forbid) terrorist attack in the West within two months of the election, the presidency is sewn up.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 794 ✭✭✭TheHillOfDoom

Superhorse wrote: »
    Don't have Fox but surely it can't be as biased as CNN who have virtually run a 24/7 anti Trump campaign for the last few weeks now. It's hilarious watching them.

In fairness, you'd be hard pressed to find anything positive to cover about him!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Does anyone else think Donald trumps face looks like raw chicken

Superhorse wrote: »

It's worse than CNN, totally biased towards the conservative Republican side and it's driving them nuts that Trump might be the nominee.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,266 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Does anyone else think Donald trumps face looks like raw chicken

Oi, go f^$k yourself ... you're probably not exactly an oil painting there yourself missus :p

You've never even met me!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭The Highwayman

chillin117 wrote: »
    Could this Gob****e get elected ? He could push the button on a whim. He is an idiot but keeps winning states. Joking aside I would be worried if he won and was elected President of USA.

Would you prefer Clinton? Jesus, Noooooooo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

You really haven't been listening to Trump much at all, have you? :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭thattequilagirl

Yes. Definitely. Categorically.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

Could this Gob****e get elected ? He could push the button on a whim. He is an idiot but keeps winning states. Joking aside I would be worried if he won and was elected President of USA.
    Democracy. Such a pain if you disagree with the result. A president that represents the thoughts and feelings of the majority of americans is the right one.

Yes. Definitely. Categorically.

Well she is in trouble if the FBI decide to move on her, and it looks like they might have something if the stories are true.

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭meepins

Billy86 wrote: »
    You really haven't been listening to Trump much at all, have you? :p

Trump wants to enforce existing immigration laws! Scary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭thattequilagirl

Well she is in trouble if the FBI decide to move on her, and it looks like they might have something if the stories are true.

It that happens, the Democrats will have to back Bernie Sanders.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Infini

Even with the Sanders issue right now Clinton will be laughing her ass off if Trump gets nominated. Hes only gonna bottle it once the real election kicks off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

More like Trump wants to undertake a project that the US can't afford, which would cause huge economic problems for them (which would inevitably cause economic problems for us). It's happened to him many times before, but whereas he usually runs to the US government to file bankruptcy, where will he go to this time?

That's before we get on to the torture and amped up bombings.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,070 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

I'd be just as worried if Cruz over Trump.

The bomb blasts in Turkey and Ivory Coast are only helping Trump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

....stopping all muslim immigrants is us law now?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭IrishTrajan

Could this Gob****e get elected ? He could push the button on a whim.

No he couldn't.
    He is an idiot but keeps winning states. Joking aside I would be worried if he won and was elected President of USA.

That's exactly how I felt when Fianna Fail started climbing during the election.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement