Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donald Trump (I'm Worried)

Options
1282930313234»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

jimgoose wrote: »
    He has no great love for those Saudi bastards either, unlike just about every predecessor. This will either descend into a complete shitshow quite quickly, or he might just gobsmack all of us. Best of luck, Mr. Trump - you're going to need it. :pac:
    Ha, yeah, he's suddenly going to grow a conscience.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,176 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

humanji wrote: »
    Ha, yeah, he's suddenly going to grow a conscience.

He's the President of the USA, fer Chrissakes - about the last thing he needs is a conscience! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭ligerdub

ligerdub wrote: »
    In an essentially 2 horse race? Yeah he could.

Nothing technical about it.

I think he'll do it, and that's not based on my personal preference. I think there is a subset of people who have stayed very quiet for a long time, those who were put off from sharing their preference for Donald, but who will use their voice tomorrow.

Polls are irrelevant, it's the votes that matter.

Well if I do say so myself....as predicted.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Let's make After Hours great again.

All President Trump talk goes in here

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭ligerdub

NIMAN wrote: »
    Clinton is a sure thing.

How did that work out?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement