Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donald Trump (I'm Worried)

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 794 ✭✭✭TheHillOfDoom

No he couldn't.

That's exactly how I felt when Fianna Fail started climbing during the election.

Ah now seriously. Can you really see Micheál (I get in an awful fluster talking to that alleged ex-bomber Adams) Martin deciding to bomb anywhere? He's just more likely to rifle through your pockets for your last few cent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,363 ✭✭✭KingBrian2

Billy86 wrote: »
    You really haven't been listening to Trump much at all, have you? :p

What he has to say is far more insightful than the rhetoric spouted by other candidates.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭The Randy Riverbeast

KingBrian2 wrote: »
    What he has to say is far more insightful than the rhetoric spouted by other candidates.

Finding out about his penis size will lead to a new age for humanity.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,725 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

I think what he has to say is entertaining, rather than insightful.
    I still think he is Hillary's secret weapon. I feel the only thing that can really stop his nomination now, is if we get conclusive proof that he is actually bald.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭TeaBagMania

If that toupee was any more obvious it’d have a chin strap :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Such as... ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

KingBrain????

Oh wait... my bad.

Carry on.

ArtSmart wrote: »
    KingBrain????

Oh wait... my bad.

Carry on.

Not sure what smart alec remarks your trying to make.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,510 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

IMO the most reasonable candidates on the Rep side are already out, Rand Paul and even Jeb Bush seemed normal enough.

That Cruz is just as much of a looper as Trump is and Rubio isn't much different either coming out with statements along the lines of "God has his hand on America".

In response to the opening post no nothing to worry about from Trump, he is just a very big fan of free speech a big part of the American constitution of which we ourselves proudly adhere to. Article 40.6.1.

• Advertisement

In response to the opening post no nothing to worry about from Trump, he is just a very big fan of free speech a big part of the American constitution of which we ourselves proudly adhere to. Article 40.6.1.

What does Trump have to say that is "far more insightful than the rhetoric spouted by other candidates" ???

What does Trump have to say that is "far more insightful than the rhetoric spouted by other candidates" ???

Well for one a sizeable portion of the Republican base don't want universal health care. For another Arizona already has draconian laws for Mexicans so everything he says you can see examples in everyday life. He does not have a nice way of saying the facts as not reported by the media. Shall I go on. Before Trump joined the Republican party their leaders had increased the Federal Debt to the highest level since Hoover. So he secures a number of high points. The voters like him and Americans who don't feel voting is worth anything well they will have to be happy having a super rich loud arrogant New Yorker in the White House.

Well for one a sizeable portion of the Republican base don't want universal health care.

Exactly, because it’s not about health care it’s about adding another tax line to our paycheck.

The only people odumbo care works for are those that have been unemployed over a year, and those are the people that will probably be unemployed for the rest of their life living off the system, and like it that way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

If that toupee was any more obvious it’d have a chin strap :D

It's an elaborate series of combovers, as opposed to a wig.

Exactly, because it’s not about health care it’s about adding another tax line to our paycheck.

The only people odumbo care works for are those that have been unemployed over a year, and those are the people that will probably be unemployed for the rest of their life living off the system, and like it that way

You have to realise that America needs domestic investment and that will only come with efficient gvt which is not coming from the current lot in Washington. There is no reason to use insults against either side. President Obama has created the conditions that has allowed the US economy to grow. His term is now coming to an end and we have yet to see what the Republicans actually have to come to the table with. Trump's Republicans are not the same old Republicans.

My insults are well deserved as Obonehead has done nothing to help us, just lies lies and lies. He came from Chicago and look what chithole that place is. He’s doing the same to the rest of the country, can’t wait until he’s gone

Those god damn elitist dole lifers!!

Those god damn elitist dole lifers!!

lol, and they’re all obumer voters

• Registered Users Posts: 13,646 ✭✭✭✭briany

Yamanoto wrote: »
    It's an elaborate series of combovers, as opposed to a wig.

It makes no sense to me that Trump would need to employ any kind of combover. The man is exceedingly wealthy and could afford the very best hair treatments money could buy, and that kind of thing has made big strides in recent times, so he wouldn't have to worry so much about it looking off.

I suppose that the hair has become a trademark, and maybe that's the reason he doesn't change it. It would actually look a lot weirder for him to come on TV one day with a respectable-looking side parting.

Well for one a sizeable portion of the Republican base don't want universal health care.
    Here's the thing though - it would never pass. And the reason for that is because his party would never let it pass, just like they made messing up Obamacare (and thus the well being of their own citizens) their #1 objective for a good year or two. And he knows it, hence why he (to the best of my knowledge) has not gone into specifics on it.
    For another Arizona already has draconian laws for Mexicans so everything he says you can see examples in everyday life.
    By 'everything he says' do you mean Arizona already has a wall around it that they don't pay for and that they don't let certain people in through? Or have they banned Muslims from Arizona? Arizona's laws are a bit of an embarrassment to humanity in general but Trump is proposing to go way, way further down that road. That does not equate to being insightful.
    He does not have a nice way of saying the facts as not reported by the media. Shall I go on.
    I hope so because that sentence doesn't appear to mean anything, or to explain how Trump is more insightful than the rest of the candidates.
    Before Trump joined the Republican party their leaders had increased the Federal Debt to the highest level since Hoover. So he secures a number of high points.
    Again, not sure how others screwing up makes Trump a) more insightful, or b) gives him 'high points' given how his business history only points towards him vastly increasing that debt... beginning with the unaffordable 'wall' project.
    The voters like him and Americans who don't feel voting is worth anything well they will have to be happy having a super rich loud arrogant New Yorker in the White House.
    That's like saying if Irish voters didn't feel voting was worth anything they'd be happy to have a loud, arrogant, super rich Dub in the White House. For a lot of America (especially the red parts), being from NY is not necessarily a good thing. And again, this does nothing to explain how he is more insightful than the other candidates.

• Advertisement

lol, and they’re all obumer voters
    They're worse than the Commies who are really both Nazis and Commies and atheist Islamic devil worshippers.

My insults are well deserved as Obonehead has done nothing to help us, just lies lies and lies. He came from Chicago and look what chithole that place is. He’s doing the same to the rest of the country, can’t wait until he’s gone
    Yeah, and all he does is look after the long term unemployed because that's where the real money and power lies. I'd say he is sickened that unemployment was almost halved in the last 6 years in the US, far less long term dole bums with billions sitting in their pockets for him to... something something profit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭thattequilagirl

They're worse than the Commies who are really both Nazis and Commies and atheist Islamic devil worshippers.

Amen, brother.

Nahh, all of that would actually take getting off the couch doing something you believe in, they’re happy watching TV all day and eating gobment cheese

Nahh, all of that would actually take getting off the couch doing something you believe in, they’re happy watching TV all day and eating gobment cheese

How does he benefit from catering to the long term unemployed?

How does he benefit from catering to the long term unemployed?

More supports to contribute to whatever commie agenda he has in mind, just because he won’t be president next year doesn’t mean he won’t continue to ruin this country thru some form of government membership

More supports to contribute to whatever commie agenda he has in mind, just because he won’t be president next year doesn’t mean he won’t continue to ruin this country thru some form of government membership

So explain this to me... if there are less than 8mn unemployed in the US, why is he pandering to them rather than the other 195+ million in the 15-64 'working age' bracket?

How is he looking to get popular support by only focusing on 4%?

You're aware how little sense any of this makes, right?

Wait, what does making sense has to do with government discussion

Wait, what does making sense has to do with government discussion

The moment you realise you've been talking to a parody account! :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

briany wrote: »
    The man is exceedingly wealthy and could afford the very best hair treatments money could buy, and that kind of thing has made big strides in recent times, so he wouldn't have to worry so much about it looking off.

Wayne Rooney is living proof that throwing money at the problem doesn't quite guarantee a brilliant outcome.

You're right about it being part of Trump's brand though.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement