Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 24 Transfer in Firmino Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Fhfc is trying to become a dgw guru but is making far too many slip ups the past few days.

Fhfc is replying quickly to posts while actually quite busy at work.

Fhfc thinks there are quite a lot of pedantic smart arses around who knew perfectly well what Fhfc meant.

But Fhfc is not going to get stressed and argue.

Be like Fhfc. ;)

stephenl15 wrote: »
    Youd hardly sell before Norwich?

No. But may switch him out for 25 and 26 home to Watford and away to City.

Everything depends on the DGW announcement.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,683 ✭✭✭✭dahat

FHFC wrote: »
    Fhfc is replying quickly to posts while actually quite busy at work.

Fhfc thinks there are quite a lot of pedantic smart arses around who knew perfectly well what Fhfc meant.

But Fhfc is not going to get stressed and argue.

Be like Fhfc. ;)

FHFC should be like Iused2likebusts

dahat wrote: »
    FHFC should be like Iused2likebusts

We all should be like Iused2likebusts.... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,665 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

No. But may switch him out for 25 and 26 home to Watford and away to City.

Everything depends on the DGW announcement.

When is DGW announced? After cup games at weekend?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

We all should be like Iused2likebusts.... ;)

I used2like Iused2likebusts until Ilikedbusts2much and now have no busts2use :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

Try saying that after 10 pints!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Ha ha very clever

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

KDB to Silva tonight i think

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭NewApproach

Any views on captaincy this week? Thinking Payet - could be a nice differential

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Any views on captaincy this week? Thinking Payet - could be a nice differential

Aguero for me.
    I'll make the thread now actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

I'm not taking it off Aguero any time soon!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Except for GW27 ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,176 ✭✭✭✭km79

Taking what :D

km79 wrote: »
    Taking what :D

Haha, I'd take anything he'd offer me. Happily. :eek: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 48,176 ✭✭✭✭km79

Haha, I'd take anything he'd offer me. Happily. :eek: :D

Me too
    And I'm a man united fan
    And a married man :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭domrush

Daniels in for Toby, am i mad?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Torricelli

domrush wrote: »
    Daniels in for Toby, am i mad?
    Nope. If I didn't have Smith already, I'd be doing the exact same transfer.

Toby's had his day I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

For anyone planning to wait until Tues to make transfers, we may get early team news. Stupid deadline switch means we don't get full news like previous seasons

Ozil to Sanchez done for - 4, was always my plan to get him in once he sbowed some zest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

I thought about doing that transfer for a hit aswell but it was only Burnley. ill resist temptation!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,385 ✭✭✭Shedite27

KDB - Sanchez done

Dempsey wrote: »
    I thought about doing that transfer for a hit aswell but it was only Burnley. ill resist temptation!!

Sanchez is part of my lomg term plans as many in my main cash league likely cant get him so im happy to get him now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭DarraghF197

Sanchez going up tonight leaves me in a bit of a rut! Anyone getting both Sanchez and Özil? I doubt it very much that Özil's form will drop much at all. I really want the two Arsenal midfielders (and already have one defender), but really don't want to rely on them like before, which backfired immensely.

My attackers are:

Mahrez Deulofeu Alli Payet Özil
    Lukaku Ighalo Aguero

My temptation is this transfer Deulofeu out for Sanchez and downgrading Gomes to Elliot/Hennessey (-4). That would leave me with a bonkers strong freight though!

Maybe I could do Özil to Sanchez now, Deulofeu to a cheapie next week along with Mahrez to Silva. I'm quite clueless at the moment, any help greatly appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 2,830 ✭✭✭shineon23

I have a similar problem to you. I was planning on waiting on the potential DGW for Everton/Pool

but now I'm really considering Sanchez before the deadline, would need a -4 to do it.

Options are;
    (1) Ozil->Sanchez

and

(2)
    Bellerin->4.6 DF (allowing for sanchez to rise on me tonight)

or

Dier to Targett

Not keen on Targett as I want someone I can start this GW. Away to Arsenal doesnt look like a clean sheet even if he keeps his place for Southampton.

Ideally I'd like someone I can keep long term but Cedric and Jonny Evans are 4.8.

Anyone see Jonas Olson sticking around for WBA?

I don't see Ozil as essential once I have Sanchez in, and as I was saying in another thread I plan on doing Kane to Giroud anyway to have double arsenal attack again soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Sanchez rising that soon was not part of the plan. Was £0.1m short to get him in for KDB anyway. Will be £0.3m at least now with KDB bound to go down tomorrow...

This is annoying. On one hand I don't want to waste my transfers with all the uncertainty about DGWs but on the other hand I can't afford to lose too much cash on this KDB-Sanchez issue...

I've gone ahead and joined the flocks and got both Sanchez and Firmino in for Ozil and KdB. Let's hope it wasn't a mistake! :pac: KdB's injury was a stroke of good fortune in that it meant justifying buying in Firmino last Saturday. I'll happy take the extra few .s I've made!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,053 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Just a thought, was Ozil not at his most devastating with Sanchez in the team?

CSF wrote: »
    Just a thought, was Ozil not at his most devastating with Sanchez in the team?

If needs must, I can always get him in for Firmino. Have 1.6 in the bank, so would need to downgrade Bellerin or Alder but it can be done! :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,053 ✭✭✭✭CSF

If needs must, I can always get him in for Firmino. Have 1.6 in the bank, so would need to downgrade Bellerin or Alder but it can be done! :cool:

I don't really want to get rid of the massive amount of retained value in Ozil unless I'm going to want to going forward.

I know value isn't the biggest thing at this stage of the year but I don't want to be throwing it away either.

Advertisement