Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 24 Transfer in Firmino Thread

Options
  • 23-01-2016 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭

Toby and KDB under threat for me....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,091 ✭✭✭COH

2FTs... plan is:

Mahrez > Firmino
    Sagna > Defender under 4.8mil of whom there are too many to choose from

• Registered Users Posts: 48,141 ✭✭✭✭km79

yaya to Sanchez or William to firmino depending on sanchez game time and the DGW teams

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Adios to KdB. Punt on Firmino. See how he gets on, with the goal of bringing Sanchez in once he sparks to life.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭Invincible

Might get Sanchez in for KDB
    Firminio is a flash in the pan, had him some weeks back after good score week before, done fuch all, then got Payet in for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭Lights On

KDB out for Firminio looking likely. Ozil to Sanchez another one in my mind, but will see how things pan out. With the FA cup next weekend gives a bit of time to plan things out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,830 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

KDB, Ighalo out

Aguero, Alli in.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,571 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Out:
    Moreno
    Barkley
    Lukaku

In:
    Targett
    Alli
    Aguero

• Registered Users Posts: 19,696 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

think i'm going to use the WC, my team is in ok shape, but there are a few lads i want to get in. pity about the break though.. decisions.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,097 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Don't be shy about bringing Matty Targett in lads. I've the champagne on ice for when he hits my purchase price of 3.9.

KDB looks like he's on his way out for me. Firmino might be worth a gamble. He will probably 3 rises after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭the incredible pudding

Probably Alli for Stanislas, not super mad on having 3 players from Spurs though.
    Might take Alder out given Spurs seem to be capable of the odd, frustrating defensive lapses. Depends on how Baines gets on this weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,656 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Who to keep as my 4th playing midfielder - Alli or Mahrez?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

KDB to Firmino could be worth a gamble

• Registered Users Posts: 39,508 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Well it looks like firmino was a nice little differential for the one week anyway....

sheroman01 wrote: »
    Who to keep as my 4th playing midfielder - Alli or Mahrez?

I dropped Mahrez, a while ago so might be biased, but Ali is in better form than Mahrez, and Lecister's next 3 games are tough.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,656 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Ace2007 wrote: »
    I dropped Mahrez, a while ago so might be biased, but Ali is in better form than Mahrez, and Lecister's next 3 games are tough.

I'm overthinking this now. Which will mean whoever I drop will end up coming back to haunt me!

True, Mahrez next 3 are tough, but in total their next 6/7 are quite similar I think. I think I'll stick with Mahrez, given his value (0.7m diff in CV and BV), he's possibly still on pens(!) and more likely to explode. Have to make decision tonight as Hennessy and Aguero are going up in price!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,626 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Word of caution on Firminio....Liverpool have two Cup games before the next game week.

KDB seems to have flatlined...might sell for Sanchez if his return goes OK or maybe Arnie to Ramsey or Firminio...or maybe something boring and sensible like Delaney to Daniels

I may have hit the trigger a tad early on the Firmino thing and bought him in without realising the two upcoming games but it's done now and if he is injured, I'm sitting on a strong bench so I'll live! Just really didn't wanna take the combo of KdB dropping and Firmino's probable +2 rise.

Famous last words.

I may have hit the trigger a tad early on the Firmino thing and bought him in without realising the two upcoming games but it's done now and if he is injured, I'm sitting on a strong bench so I'll live! Just really didn't wanna take the combo of KdB dropping and Firmino's probable +2 rise.

Famous last words.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Is Sunderland next GW deterring anyone from selling KDB?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,940 ✭✭✭normanoffside

Out:
    Moreno
    Barkley
    Lukaku

In:
    Targett
    Alli
    Aguero

Crazy getting Barkley and Lukaku out before a home game with Newcastle. Moreno out I agree with!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Man City have destroyed Sunderland the two times they've played them this season, KDB could haunt people

Crazy getting Barkley and Lukaku out before a home game with Newcastle. Moreno out I agree with!

Even more crazy going without Aguero imo, the longer someone who doesn't have him leaves it the more expensive he will become. If for example they don't buy him for next GW - potentially could be 0.3/0.4 more expensive.
    Man City have destroyed Sunderland the two times they've played them this season, KDB could haunt people

More thank likely if anyone is going to destroy sunderland, Aguero will be on the end of things. With silva back he's going to take away KdB return.

I've KdB before, but having a lad that just doesn't performa away from home, and every night and game at home is not worth having.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

2 transfers I think I'll hold off on firmino until the following gw. Leicester away isn't a good fixture and Leicester are a better side than Liverpool. I don't think selling mahrez for firmino this particular gw makes sense. I could make that move the week after. Liverpool could sign a striker before the window closes and we could see Liverpool target cup games rather than league games in the next few weeks. If they lose to Leicester for example the very slim chance of top 4 is well and truly over.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Inspector Coptoor

To activate the wild card tonight or not

That is the question

• Registered Users Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

Silva/Firmino in for kdb/willian

• Registered Users Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Punt on Firmino with KDB out, he wasn't great last twice i have watched him.

I will accept he could haunt me but he is a safe sell in the cash league i am most concerned with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

how likely is Austin to start games now?
    will he be a Tekkers kinda player, on the bench more often than not?
    will Long or BUIB be shipped out before the end of the transfer window?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,626 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Have ignored my own cautionary advice from above and dumped Arnie for Firminio.

Didn't cost that much in the grand scheme of things and didn't want to lose out on the inevitable rises coupled with probable KDB falls.

Plus Arnie has been kack since I bought him.

Plus I'm a Liverpool fan so nice to finally have a player that might actually be useful in FPL

• Registered Users Posts: 12,385 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Is Sunderland next GW deterring anyone from selling KDB?

Yeah I'll keep hold of him for that game, if he is ever gonna produce, it'll be that game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

With KDB going down & Firmino likely to rise

Is it better to take -4 hit now
    KDB to Sanchez
    Will.i.am to Firmino

Or should I wait??

Weary of the cup games in between

Advertisement