Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIY eJuice thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭247music

What uk vendors is the brexit code working for?

This is a handy thread.. dunno how i havent come across it before.. Ill be lurking here a fair bit :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Awesomest thread on here! :D
    247music wrote: »
    What uk vendors is the brexit code working for?

That was a joke, lol. Because sterling lost value, you're basically getting about 10% off any UK site

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

Just on the UK sites, you will find a fair few codes here

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/discount-codes

That was a joke, lol. Because sterling lost value, you're basically getting about 10% off any UK site

God im slow.. i see that now.. :)
    moleyv wrote:
    Just on the UK sites, you will find a fair few codes here

Thanks.. ill have a look at that..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭lee_baby_simms

Finally got some Cereal 27...can't wait to give it a go.

Finally got some Cereal 27...can't wait to give it a go.

Anyone tried it? Is it good to go as a single mix?

Thecageyone has.

I'm gonna whip up 30ml using this recipe:

0.5% Brown Sugar Extra (TPA)
    7% Cereal 27 (CAP)
    2% Cream Fresh (FA)
    1% Marshmallow (CAP)
    1% Meringue (FA)

I should probably add a percent of acetyl pyrazine to that.

I have it, it's like a mix of cornflakes and Graham cracker to me. Which is what I wanted for my cereal mixes. I hate those lemon fruit loop types like Loopr.

I mixed up some frosties and a berry crunch type using it so far. Only a few days in but they are smelling real good

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

Anyone use FA Nonnas Cake yet?

Must pick up some of that Cereal 27 sounds ideal.

• Advertisement

Yup, on my third bottle of nonna's. It's pretty good. To me, it's a soft fluffy sponge cake with a hint of lemon, works great in custards. Does need a bit of steeping though before it shines.

Yup, on my third bottle of nonna's. It's pretty good. To me, it's a soft fluffy sponge cake with a hint of lemon, works great in custards. Does need a bit of steeping though before it shines.

Where did you get it?

Got it here - best place for FA flavorings price-wise

https://e-dym.pl/gb/bases-aromas/2128-nonna-s-cake.html

Thecageyone has.

I have it, it's like a mix of cornflakes and Graham cracker to me. Which is what I wanted for my cereal mixes. I hate those lemon fruit loop types like Loopr.

Sounds nice.. Is it one that could be good as a standalone?

Sounds nice.. Is it one that could be good as a standalone?

I rarely do solo flavours, but I can see it being not too shabby on it's own. I think it does need a lift of cream though, any cream really. Bavarian, cream fresh, Vienna etc

Here's one I've done up using it - Cereal Business

Just made it public there now, mixed up Mon morn though. Had a tank of it earlier and the kitchen smelled like someone had just warmed up some cornflakes with strawberry and raspberry with hot milk. I think I'll try some forest mix and boysenberry with it also.

I have another I'm still keeping an eye on, just an attempt at Frosties, That one's still private for now, but it's -

Acetyl Pyrazine 5% (TPA) 0.5%
    Brown Sugar (TPA) 0.5%
    Cereal 27 (CAP) 6%
    Cream Fresh (FA) 1.5%
    Malted Milk (TPA) 0.5%
    Marshmallow (FA) 1%
    Meringue (FA) 1%

Just made it public there now, mixed up Mon morn though. Had a tank of it earlier and the kitchen smelled like someone had just warmed up some cornflakes with strawberry and raspberry with hot milk

This sounds like exactly what im looking for.. Weary of the stash i have at the minute..

This sounds like exactly what im looking for.. Weary of the stash i have at the minute..

What have you got?

Just filled the Bellus with the Frosties there, not bad, but it needs to be sweeter and milkier. I could up the malted milk and add some sucralose, or up the marshmallow and brown sugar ... hmmm

Ive got a box of premuim bottles.. too many to list, lots of diy stuff mixed up, some clones, some of my own attempts.. good share of concentrates even though i need to restock on most of the more regular ones i use, just havent had that "aaahhh god thats nice" satisfaction from a juice in a while.. Ive approx 700mls of white lightning coming home to me in two weeks thats been sitting in Ky for 2 months so its well steeped but im not sure how keen i will be on them when they land..

I thought you got that "aaahhh god that's nice" from my long gone day?? :D

Thecageyone has.

I'm gonna whip up 30ml using this recipe:

0.5% Brown Sugar Extra (TPA)
    7% Cereal 27 (CAP)
    2% Cream Fresh (FA)
    1% Marshmallow (CAP)
    1% Meringue (FA)

I should probably add a percent of acetyl pyrazine to that.

Just threw this together and dripped it and fairly promising. Will come back to it in a week. Really does remind me of corn flakes and i can't detect any off flavours at 7%.

• Advertisement

I thought you got that "aaahhh god that's nice" from my long gone day??

Ah ha! Yes...yes i did.. now i need to fill the rest of my daily tanks with "aaaah god thats nice"...

Ah ha! Yes...yes i did.. now i need to fill the rest of my daily tanks with "aaaah god thats nice"...

I'm gonna steal that and name a juice after it :D

"Aaah god that's nice" - sounds great ... where to start? :D

Just threw this together and dripped it and fairly promising. Will come back to it in a week. Really does remind me of corn flakes and i can't detect any off flavours at 7%.

Sounds good, might try yours too, think I was going too complex with mine and some flavours are struggling to be heard.

Sounds good, might try yours too, think I was going too complex with mine and some flavours are struggling to be heard.

Well I definitely think it needs some fruit...its probably a bit too plain on its own. It seems like a great flavour to make a base but not enough to stand on its own.

I just got some shisha strawberry in the same order so i might lash it in at 2 or 3%.

Well I definitely think it needs some fruit...its probably a bit too plain on its own. It seems like a great flavour to make a base but not enough to stand on its own.

I just got some shisha strawberry in the same order so i might lash it in at 2 or 3%.

See my earlier post, the Cereal Business one I mixed up is pretty good so far. Early days, I think it's a 2-week steeper for best effect, but promising. I have some Flavorah Boysenberry [don't usually buy FV tbh, but I heard this one was decent] and some FA Forest mix, and I think those 2 combined with some strawberry, raspberry and a touch of Inawera Blackcurrant will be win with cereal 27.

We're all testing though, it's new, and it's great :)

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭chipfox

I just made a new mix from every concentrate I have that had the word "cake" in it. Yellow Cake and Cake Batter mother of god. Threw some vanilla cupcake and NYCC in too, some golden butter and sucralose. Seriously tasty

5% NYCC CAP
    2% Vanilla Cupcake TPA
    2% Cake Batter CAP
    1% Yellow Cake FW
    5 drops of Sucralose per 30ml
    2 drops of Golden Butter (CAP) per 30 ml

Good luck trying to steep it

After a weeks steep the following is tasting fantastic. Id say a few of you have these concentrates as well;

70/30 VG/PG

Vanilla Bean Ice Cream 5%
    FA Custard 3%
    Kettle Corn 2%
    Toasted Marshmallow 2%
    Fruit Circles with Milk 1.5%
    Graham Cracker 1%
    Lemon Sicily 1%
    Stark apple .5%

Next time I'll use Apple Pie @ 1% and Maybe Lime Tahiti @.5%

Don't suppose anyone has a decent clone recipe for ruckus elixers gorilla guts? Had forgotten i was hooked on the stuff ages ago until i found half a bottle in my juice stash yesterday.. thats gone now and i need more, but would love a decent close enough recipe for it..

Don't suppose anyone has a decent clone recipe for ruckus elixers gorilla guts? Had forgotten i was hooked on the stuff ages ago until i found half a bottle in my juice stash yesterday.. thats gone now and i need more, but would love a decent close enough recipe for it..

http://www.lediypourlesnuls.com/alien-visions-gorilla-juice-ii/

• Advertisement

Thanks Trond.. different juice though.. :)

Advertisement