Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

DIY eJuice thread

1575859606163»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭slick14

It shouldn’t affect it too much if it’s a shortfill, they are expected to be diluted a bit. I’d love to have access to 72mg nic here, anything above 3mg is pushing it when you’re limited to 18mg nic.

This thread tells you a good few places to order it from.
    Thanks very much for your help
    Slick

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

slick14 wrote: »
    This thread tells you a good few places to order it from.
    Thanks very much for your help
    Slick

Oh, didn’t know that. No problem, likewise :)

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

It shouldn’t affect it too much if it’s a shortfill, they are expected to be diluted a bit. I’d love to have access to 72mg nic here, anything above 3mg total strength is pushing it when you’re limited to 18mg nic shots.

No problems ordering from here using Parcel Motel.

https://nicotinehub.co.uk/all-products?olsPage=products%2F250ml-7-dot-2-percent-nicotine

I actually thought it was an EU regulation thing that capped it at 18mg in 10ml bottles. Is it just Ireland then?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Just a note for anyone who uses nicotine uk, they are no longer stocking EU nic, UK only but they have adjusted the pricing. It is more expensive but not by as much as it used to be.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

Just a note for anyone who uses nicotine uk, they are no longer stocking EU nic, UK only but they have adjusted the pricing. It is more expensive but not by as much as it used to be.

Never tried the UK nic from them as it was way more expensive.
    Have you tried nicotinehub.co.uk?
    HUB10 for discount.

HUB10 for discount.

Can you get that delivered directly to Ireland or is it just by Parcel Motel?

HUB10 for discount.

Not tried there no, must have a look. It's £10 + shipping, so basically £15 per 100ml pg nic on nicUk unless you're buying more of course then it gets a bit cheaper per 100ml. I see it's £7.30 per 100ml on hub, what's delivery like? I stopped using AddressPal/PM etc, just get stuff delivered direct these days as it's not all that much more expensive and I don't have to go collect.

Not tried there no, must have a look. It's £10 + shipping, so basically £15 per 100ml pg nic on nicUk unless you're buying more of course then it gets a bit cheaper per 100ml. I see it's £7.30 per 100ml on hub, what's delivery like? I stopped using AddressPal/PM etc, just get stuff delivered direct these days as it's not all that much more expensive and I don't have to go collect.

I use parcel motel all the time now, an post can have issues with liquid coming in, I had one returned to the seller so Parcel Motel has never let me down. I also like the 250 ml option from nichub.
    Usually despatched same day if ordered before noon otherwise it's next day and is with me 2 days later,3 at most.

Can you get that delivered directly to Ireland or is it just by Parcel Motel?

If it's for private use thenn Parcel Motel is your best option.

• Advertisement

I would use PM but I don't drive, and the nearest one is a bit of a spin just to pick up small packages so I have them sent direct. AdressPal screwed me over a few times with packages going missing, taking up to 3-weeks to get here, upping their charges and actually costing me a lot more for multiple packages from the likes of Amazon ...

I will give Nichub a try next time out, only ordered from Nic UK the other day [hopefully here tomorrow, running low!]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

I would use PM but I don't drive, and the nearest one is a bit of a spin just to pick up small packages so I have them sent direct. AdressPal screwed me over a few times with packages going missing, taking up to 3-weeks to get here, upping their charges and actually costing me a lot more for multiple packages from the likes of Amazon ...

I will give Nichub a try next time out, only ordered from Nic UK the other day [hopefully here tomorrow, running low!]

I've used DPD more than 100 times now & no glitches,I only have to pay €3.95,unlike PM.
    I have 2 choices of delivery,pick-up point or home address https://www.dpdparcelwizard.ie/HomePage#/

• Registered Users Posts: 1 SOUL1337

I've used DPD more than 100 times now & no glitches,I only have to pay €3.95,unlike PM.
    I have 2 choices of delivery,pick-up point or home address

Has anyone used PM in the last 2 weeks to confirm
    Shipping of nicotine 72mg without any problems

Also side note has anyone got discount code that actually works for nic hub?

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭chipfox

Anyone still at this? Haven't made a new mix in what feels like years. Who are the main suppliers now? Or what are the best sites with recipes?

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭daredevil360

Who are the main suppliers now

( Ireland ) Pick n Mix Diy, Diyeliquidireland for flavours

(UK ) NomNomz , Chefs Flavours , Rainbow Vapes , Alchemist Cupboard , Eliquidflavourconcentrates co uk

I use https://diyeliquidireland.com for flavours and nicotinehub.co.uk for base and nic.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,554 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Have a quick question...is there a website that gives recipes for making your own juice based on popular or juices not available in Europe?

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭slick14

Hi
    Looking to buy some oneshot mixes. Can anyone recommend the best place to buy from (I'm looking at some on picknmixdiy).
    & any flavour recommendations greatly appreciated.
    Cheers,
    Slick

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Hi
    Looking to buy some oneshot mixes. Can anyone recommend the best place to buy from (I'm looking at some on picknmixdiy).
    Cheers,
    Slick

https://diyeliquidireland.com/ have a large range of oneshot mixes. I tend to mainly use menthol so can't really reccomend. I did get a Brew Bros Green Apple one, it was pretty nice, but that was about as wild as I got :o

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Steve666

Hi
    Cheers,
    Slick

picknmix do the Pacha Mama concentrates and they're very good, esp the Fuji Apple Strawberry Nectarine, and the Honey Dew Berry Kiwi ones.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭chipfox

Anyone still mad into mixing? Been on the same recipes for years and was content but looking into getting back into it. Is ELR still the main site?

Still mixing every week here, never stopped. I haven't been as creative maybe, I just do random 'whatever I feel at the time' mixes using the concentrates I got, but I'll still do my few old reliables regular too.

If I want to repeat a mix I've thrown together then yeah, I'll still use E-LR

• Registered Users Posts: 3 pakvapes

I love mixing flavors and making new one. Usually I never vape a single flavor. My favorite recipe is a watermelon + mint and a bit or raspberry. I would highly recommend to try that one out.

Advertisement