Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIY eJuice thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

Stumbled upon this last night;

http://www.lediypourlesnuls.com/teleos-remixed-milk-2/

Looks like it could be near enough. The original clone wasnt 100% and on my last attempt i did add a bit of both Cinnamon and frosted Donut which defo improve the basic clone recipe.

Cinnamon is dangerous though I think Id keep it at a max of 1.5-2%.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

I'm getting far too in to this.. just when I'd finally stopped buying hardware and cured my shinyitis. I'm now suffering from flavouritis.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭j26m

Anyone tried Cap Pink Lemonade?

It's in Picknmix and I'm tempted...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Nope, was hoping they'd get in Cereal 27 too, will wait a bit see if they do, then maybe try both.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭Doge

Was talking to a guy in a club last night who had a beast of a mod, 150 watt TC and big display cant remember the name but he told me he does his own juices too, and even sent me a spreadsheet with a list of all of the flavours he makes.

He sells 20mls of each for a tenner so i might avail of his services in the upcoming months. Was nice to meet someone who takes the eforrt to make their own juices in real life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

Doge wrote: »
    Was talking to a guy in a club last night who had a beast of a mod, 150 watt TC and big display cant remember the name but he told me he does his own juices too, and even sent me a spreadsheet with a list of all of the flavours he makes.

He sells 20mls of each for a tenner so i might avail of his services in the upcoming months. Was nice to meet someone who takes the eforrt to make their own juices in real life.

say you vape 30mls of his juice a week... for most 'hobbyists' that's a conservative amount. In 2 months you would spend e120. Thats enough to buy nic, pg, vg and premade concentrate flavourings to make a well over a litre of juice. At 20mls a week thats enough for a year.
    Just putting that out there :-)

Doge wrote: »

That's actually expensive, you can get shop juices for cheaper if you look about.

I don't sell my juices in general, but I do some specific ones for friends. They give me €13 per 50ml, and buy a bunch at a time. I could charge less and still make profit but the concentrates used for their mixes I use for nothing else [it's a strong menthol, I don't vape menthol at all]. So I buy them in specifically for that mix. It more than covers the ingredients, bottles, plus postage with plenty left over for the hassle.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭Jsmurff

Hey all I have been hooked on Cuttwoods Unicorn Milk and sought about cloning it but the amount of flavours and all the numbers involved made my noob head hurt (I suck at math). The only recipe I found was the supposedly internally leaked one posted last year. The numbers associated with this post were for a 3mg 30ml 25.5%PG 74.5VG mix.

After digging around on this thread I found pixnmixdiy and they sell a unicorn milk premix in 30ml and 6mg 100% VG in 100ml with standrd post for just under €20 which is great as I used to pay €22 for 30ml of the real deal.

Now is this all I need or is there other ingredients I need? The reason why I am going max VG is because I am a cloud chaser and will be investing in a smok tfv8 and h-priv mod.

Final query how much of the mix do I need to add to the 100ml VG to get a proper flavour?

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭j26m

Jsmurff wrote: »
    Hey all I have been hooked on Cuttwoods Unicorn Milk and sought about cloning it but the amount of flavours and all the numbers involved made my noob head hurt (I suck at math). The only recipe I found was the supposedly internally leaked one posted last year. The numbers associated with this post were for a 3mg 30ml 25.5%PG 74.5VG mix.

After digging around on this thread I found pixnmixdiy and they sell a unicorn milk premix in 30ml and 6mg 100% VG in 100ml with standrd post for just under €20 which is great as I used to pay €22 for 30ml of the real deal.

Now is this all I need or is there other ingredients I need? The reason why I am going max VG is because I am a cloud chaser and will be investing in a smok tfv8 and h-priv mod.

Final query how much of the mix do I need to add to the 100ml VG to get a proper flavour?

According to Picknmix the flavour total for Unicorn Milk adds up to 16.5%. This means the flavour should be 16.5% of the final mix, so the 30ml bottle would make 180ml of finished juice. You might want to buy another 100ml of base! Bear in mind that the finished mix will be less than 6mg, as the base is being diluted by the flavour concentrate - it will end up about 5mg.

You will need a syringe or 2 (1ml and 10ml) and maybe a couple of empty bottles to put your mix into.

It will need time to steep too - store it in a dark place and shake every day or two. I'm not sure how long the steeping will take, but basically the longer you can resist, the nicer it will taste.

Depends how strong in flavour you want it? Let's say you go 20% flavouring, which is common enough for pre-mixed concentrate. You'll want to use 75ml of 6mg VG plus your 30ml concentrate plus 45ml of plain VG. This gives you 150ml of 3mg juice. You will need a bottle of plain VG to do this. But you can get 100ml for a few euro. ANd you'll have enough of it left over to do same if you buy the pre-mixes again

Edit, ok if they suggest 16.5%, then Use 90ml of the 6mg base, your 30ml concentrate, plus 60ml of plain VG = 180ml of 3mg juice :)

• Advertisement

5mg is alright as long as it isn't 3mg. I am a long time smoker and 3mg strength didn't do much for me.

I'll order these bits first and have it steep while I am waiting for the mod and tank cheers for the advice guys!

5mg is alright as long as it isn't 3mg. I am a long time smoker and 3mg strength didn't do much for me.

I'll order these bits first and have it steep while I am waiting for the mod and tank cheers for the advice guys!

AH, thought you wanted 3mg! Then it's easier, if you're not looking for perfect numbers. Just use 20ml of your concentrate and the full 100ml of the pre-mix nic/VG and you'll have 120ml of juice at 5mg, pretty much 16.5% flavouring.

AH, thought you wanted 3mg! Then it's easier, if you're not looking for perfect numbers. Just use 20ml of your concentrate and the full 100ml of the pre-mix nic/VG and you'll have 120ml of juice at 5mg, pretty much 16.5% flavouring.

Couldn't ask for a simpler answer cheers bud!

PS. Any recommendations on a decent coffee and a tobacco recipe?

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭perfectisthe

Has anyone got a fruit loops cereal recipe that's on the money? Have gotten really into cereal flavours recently!

Has anyone got a fruit loops cereal recipe that's on the money? Have gotten really into cereal flavours recently!

I was chasing similar too, well, more so a special K type, flakes/clusters with some fruit and nut maybe. But every 'cereal' recipe around seems to have TFA fruit circles in the mix, and I hate that stuff. It's the Americans see that as being cereal, over here we have always been more into cornflakes and weetabix :D

TFA Berry crunch isn't a bad base to start with, with a touch of malted milk, brown sugar, added fruits like strawberry ripe and a decent raspberry - but I always find there's something missing. Capella have a new one called Cereal 27 which might do the trick, or there's a Rice Krispie treat one I have yet to try from TFA [I think?]

If you really want Fruit circles I'd look up fruit loops concentrates from others, because the TFA one is harsh, and has a distinct lemon detergent note to it - this does fade and mellow with steeping, but it turns me right off. I would rather use other candy notes with berry crunch and add a touch of a separate lemon if you want some in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭lee_baby_simms

Came across this recipe over the weekend and mixed it up, absolutely love it.

Sparkling Apple Peach Wine

Fuji Apple (FA) - 2%
    Vienna Cream (FA) - 0.5%
    White Peach (FA) - 2%
    Wine Champagne (FA) - 2%

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

CAP have a new concentrate called Lemon Meringue pie and should work great for any cereal flavoured recipes. Add some FA Lemon Sicily as well...

Trond wrote: »
    CAP have a new concentrate called Lemon Meringue pie and should work great for any cereal flavoured recipes. Add some FA Lemon Sicily as well...

That's been out ages, must be a V2? You can see the new ones here: http://www.capellaflavors.com/

Came across this recipe over the weekend and mixed it up, absolutely love it.

Sparkling Apple Peach Wine

Fuji Apple (FA) - 2%
    Vienna Cream (FA) - 0.5%
    White Peach (FA) - 2%
    Wine Champagne (FA) - 2%

What's wine champagne like? does it actually offer a fizzy sensation? I might give it a go

What's wine champagne like? does it actually offer a fizzy sensation? I might give it a go

It doesn't really, I think the TPA will give you more of a fizzy effect.

It just gives it a slight alcoholic flavour, the apple and peach go so well together. Very clean and refreshing.

Fuji Apple FA is hands down the best apple flavour i've come across to date.

• Advertisement

I like Fuji apple too, very strong stuff so it lasts ages too. I found it works great with Inawera pear too, they have a similar vibe about them

Strawberry Yoghurt (i've adapted this from a few recipes - very nice and simple adv.)

Banana Cream (LA) 1%
    Cream Fresh (FA) .5%
    Creamy Yogurt (CAP) 5%
    Meringue (FA) 1%
    Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) 5%
    Sweet Strawberry (CAP) 3%

Sounds good that, I like my yogurt vapes. Mostly Greek though, I like them a bit sour.

Anyone got a code for thee-cigshop.co.uk?

Any suggestions for a coffee concentrate? Particularly interested in a Columbian style /flavour

Any suggestions for a coffee concentrate? Particularly interested in a Columbian style /flavour

Dark Bean by FlavourArt.

Ordered a few concentrates earlier. Thought it was time I tried some inw shisha, got some of that new capella cereal 27, and some.other random nuts and fruits.

Ordered a few concentrates earlier. Thought it was time I tried some inw shisha, got some of that new capella cereal 27, and some.other random nuts and fruits.

Interested to see how you get on with the cereal 27

Interested to see how you get on with the cereal 27

Hope it's good, ordered 30ml of it :D

Hope it's good, ordered 30ml of it :D

Oh well if it ain't your cup of tea I'd take it off your hands and give it a bash :)

• Advertisement

I doubt it would be good as a standalone, but we'll see - it works out a little better on e-cigshop UK to get the 30ml over the 15mls, I imagine it's going to be a bit like Berry crunch mixed with brown sugar, both of which I already have. But maybe it'll have it's own unique flavour on top

Advertisement