Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 16 transfers

Options
  • 05-12-2015 4:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭

Out with williams! :mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Bertrand --> Alderweireld

• Registered Users Posts: 17,032 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

Finding it increasingly difficult to justify Bellerin usurping a near 6.0m chunk of change.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,516 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Defence is in rag order and needs fixing

• Registered Users Posts: 12,388 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Getting rid of Cech. Butland trolling me on the bench yet again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭irish son

Bertrand out, a Spurs defender or Zouma in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Aguero and vvd out
    Kane and pva in

Is how I'm thinking at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

Mata out

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

Shipping Aguero out right away, probably bring in Kane, or buy Ighalo back depending on fixtures.

FF saying Aguero out until the 8th, he might be back next week, no?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Might do Kane -> Ighalo or Bellerin -> Zouma.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Gabriel will be getting the big hook.
    Zouma most likely.
    Moses may go for a hit too!!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Why are people getting rid of Aguero? I'm thinking of getting him in for Kane!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

What do people think of doubling up on De Gea and Smalling for their next few fixtures?

I'll probably sit tight until I hear updates on Aguero. If he'll play next weekend, I'll go Sturridge -> Aguero.

If he's ruled out, I'll go Bellerin -> Zouma.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

VVD out for Toby me thinks!

Should have went for Toby instead of VVD. That decision has cost me a nice bit

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Lemlin wrote: »

I held on to him. He should at least make the bench midweek.....hopefully.

Because he's a waste of money and injury prone?

Dempsey wrote: »
    Because he's a waste of money and injury prone?

One of the best five players in the world when he's fit.

Budget isn't a big thing this year either. With Hazard underperforming and Sanchez injured, I can easily fit him in.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,664 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Sssshhhh...When City with Aguero and KDB tear Swansea a new one next week there will be panic.

One of the best five players in the world when he's fit.

Budget isn't a big thing this year either. With Hazard underperforming and Sanchez injured, I can easily fit him in.

The frequency of his injuries is increasing though. How many transfers are you willing to spend, getting him in and out of your team? Also, you have to factor his returns when fit this season. Take out the Newcastle match, which just about offset all the captaincy burns in previous weeks, he's far from a 13m player. Also he's now liable to be wrapped in cotton wool for the entire christmas schedule

• Advertisement

dahat wrote: »
    Sssshhhh...When City with Aguero and KDB tear Swansea a new one next week there will be panic.

in as captain
    maybe ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭thomasm

Begovic out, totalled missed the fact Courtois was coming back

The frequency of his injuries is increasing though. How many transfers are you willing to spend, getting him in and out of your team? Also, you have to factor his returns when fit this season. Take out the Newcastle match, which just about offset all the captaincy burns in previous weeks, he's far from a 13m player. Also he's now liable to be wrapped in cotton wool for the entire christmas schedule

He's only cost me one transfer this season to take him out. I didn't rush him back in because Pellegrini playing him in three games in his first week back was madness.

Only once in the last decade has he featured in less than 30 games in a season. I posted the stats last year.

26 goals in 33 games last year. What other striker will offer that?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

Coutinho for Cabaye , done. Risky, but the Cabaye is doing nothing for me

he won't be wrapped in cotton wool
    that's the problem!

km79 wrote: »
    he won't be wrapped in cotton wool
    that's the problem!

He was only suppose a set number of minutes in the match he got injured! They just werent being protective enough!

With Bony being a dud up front, I can see Aguero playing many matches whilst not 100% and agreed before hand that he doesnt complete the 90 minutes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭Western Pomise

Why the love for Zouma considering Chelsea's recent form.I'm thinking of shipping out Dann or Bellerin for someone like Toby A ,have plenty of money in bank.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Soooo.......Hazard to somebody then :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,121 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

I was gonna get rid of Myhill but looking at his fixtures after Liverpool their are some very likely clean sheets available there.

• Advertisement

Why the love for Zouma considering Chelsea's recent form.I'm thinking of shipping out Dann or Bellerin for someone like Toby A ,have plenty of money in bank.

Chelsea are the champions. People, like myself earlier in the season, believe they have to resort to last season's form at some point.

Advertisement