Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 13 transfer Fred....

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭sanket

Pelle to kane did this on sunday itself and did
    Payet to mane today...hope no more injuries in the intl games or i am screwed big time.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,663 ✭✭✭sheroman01

I'm thinking of a -4 to bring Bolaise in for Payet. Would really love Kane too though, think he will do well against West Ham.

Is a -8 hit worth it?

How much will Payet drop and Kane rise by time next GW arrives?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

Is Deulofeu nailed?
    Steven81 wrote: »
    Thats who i thought of straight away, Evertons fixtures are too good and he has looked impressive, never seems to play the full 90 though, D and L combo for me.

The extra money can be used for Aguero
    First name that came into my head too.

His last 7 games minutes are 82, 64, 90, 18(sub), 59, 90 and 26(sub). Points in those games is 34. Nothing special but he does score heavily against poor teams and they have a few of those coming up.

I'll mull it over for the evening but Payet definitely has to go tonight.

Steven81 wrote: »
    Thats who i thought of straight away, Evertons fixtures are too good and he has looked impressive, never seems to play the full 90 though, D and L combo for me.

The extra money can be used for Aguero

He seems to get hauled off, quite frequently, towards the end of matches.

Mirallas looks to be back fit again so could be a concern about game time too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭DarraghF197

I've got a couple of players in my mind to replace Payet, who obviously needs to go tonight.

Alli: 2 goals in 11 apps this year. 4 goals in 12 starts with MK Dons from February to June this year. 4.9M
    Deulofeu: Good fixtures and 6.1M
    Wijnaldum: In form and at 7M
    Silva: Likely to return, but would hamper my eventual Aguero transfer and isn't nailed on to start the next game (which I need)
    Lanzini: tough fixtures, but a good West Ham replacement. Could be a very good rotation player.
    Edit: Dembele could be a great player to get for his price.

Who would you pick?

• Advertisement

^^^

Silva is the only option there but not sure on his fitness.

Wouldn't touch any of your other options except maybe Delofeu BUT he gets taken off towards the end of games AND Mirallas looks to be fit again so that would also be a concern re game time.

Would you not look at Willian or Bolasie who are both playing well and have some great fixtures coming up.

Just did Deulofeu in for Payet. Two Everton attackers now, may God have mercy on my soul.

Deulofeu is 6.2M

^^^

Silva is the only option there but not sure on his fitness.

Wouldn't touch any of your other options except maybe Delofeu BUT he gets taken off towards the end of games AND Mirallas looks to be fit again so that would also be a concern re game time.

Would you not look at Willian or Bolasie who are both playing well and have some great fixtures coming up.

I think Silva would be perfect as I could downgrade Mane to a low priced midfielder later on to get Aguero in. Deulofeu has played well enough that he is unlikely not to start, which will do.

I wouldn't consider Willian, especially since all of his goals are from direct free kicks. Bolasie, imo, is overpriced. I think I might get Deulofeu as I really want Everton cover, but Alli is a surprise candidate who is really tempting!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

I wouldn't consider Willian, especially since all of his goals are from direct free kicks

I'm a bit confused by this statement! They still get you 4 points in fpl no matter how he scores them. An on form attacking midfielder who takes, and excels at taking, direct free kicks is a GOOD thing! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

I've got a couple of players in my mind to replace Payet, who obviously needs to go tonight.

Alli: 2 goals in 11 apps this year. 4 goals in 12 starts with MK Dons from February to June this year. 4.9M
    Silva: Likely to return, but would hamper my eventual Aguero transfer and isn't nailed on to start the next game (which I need)
    Lanzini: tough fixtures, but a good West Ham replacement. Could be a very good rotation player.

Who would you pick?

After you downgrade Payet can you get Aguero in one move?
    Hard to really advise without knowing your other attacking 7 or plan for reKunification.
    Like Lanzini of your picks. (I have Moses as my fifth but would look to go cheaper when I WC and Arter at 4.7m might be worth a look also)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭the incredible pudding

FHFC wrote: »
    I'm a bit confused by this statement! They still get you 4 points in fpl no matter how he scores them. An on form attacking midfielder who takes, and excels at taking, direct free kicks is a GOOD thing! :)

His lack of points from any other source though... that's a bad thing. If he was getting them on top of looking like getting attacking returns in general play then I'd be completely with you but Willian's excellent all round play doesn't lead to fantasy football returns. He's more likely to assist the assist than to be on the end of a chance or creating the assist himself I think.

ElTel wrote: »
    After you downgrade Payet can you get Aguero in one move?
    Hard to really advise without knowing your other attacking 7 or plan for reKunification.
    Like Lanzini of your picks. (I have Moses as my fifth but would look to go cheaper when I WC and Arter at 4.7m might be worth a look also)

I have plenty of money in the bank :) Buying Silva would mean that I'd run short, but I can afford to buy Aguero right now with 5.8M ITB. I understand it's very hard to judge when you don't know any of my other players. Looking at West Ham's fixtures, though, I can't really see much goals coming soon. They could struggle to score in all three of their next games.

Yeah, I get you, but I don't want to be reliant on a player who only scores free kicks! I don't think he's consistent enough either atm. Cheers for all the advice anyways guys! I think I'll go with Deulofeu as my replacement and I need a good sleep :D

5 points, FHFC.

Disappointed in you TBH.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Who would you pick?

I've gone for wijnaldum. My first semi punt of the season

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Nib wrote: »
    5 points, FHFC.

Disappointed in you TBH.

As i am in myself. :D

Hanging head in shame.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

As i am in myself. :D

Hanging head in shame.

You could have saved yourself by saying you assume he scores the free kick and then takes his shirt off to celebrate ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Will have to dump Payet tonight. But absolutely no idea who to bring in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭danganabu

keano_afc wrote: »

Brought in Cabaye myself, very nice run of fixtures and is on pens as well. Only concern is he is on 4 Yellows, but thought it was worth the risk.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,172 ✭✭✭✭km79

keano_afc wrote: »

why tonight ?
    he dropped last night and won't drop again tonight
    and if everyone just relaxes until the internationals are over he won't for a few nights yet......

• Registered Users Posts: 9,655 ✭✭✭Cartman78

danganabu wrote: »
    Brought in Cabaye myself, very nice run of fixtures and is on pens as well. Only concern is he is on 4 Yellows, but thought it was worth the risk.

Had Cabaye for a while....surprisingly poor returns when i had him.

A lot like Barkley tbh....a great player in real life football (lots of assists of assists) but not so hot in FL :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,663 ✭✭✭sheroman01

With Payet injured, it looks like some people are taking risks on his replacement which is good! Going with Bolasie myself and thinking of captaining him too!

sheroman01 wrote: »
    With Payet injured, it looks like some people are taking risks on his replacement which is good! Going with Bolasie myself and thinking of captaining him too!

Yeah. It's not obvious who to get in.

I'd narrowed it down to Willian and Bolasie and have a slight preference for the latter.

It's the first time this season that I've not been sure what to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,043 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Pelle and payet out, kane and mane in

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

I did Payet out for Tadic last night. Not seeing the fuss over Mane this season

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Keeping Payet for this week and benching him. Need another week to find a replacement

Dempsey wrote: »
    I did Payet out for Tadic last night. Not seeing the fuss over Mane this season

Had him at the start of the season and he did nothing. Got him a few weeks ago and all he did was get a goal and sent off in the same match with a few blanks. One to avoid anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭skippy15

De gea in for me-

Had Payet on bench anyways this week
    Will be moved onto Lucas or someone next week allowing Pelle to Aguero

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Any Bony owners going for Kun straight away?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

ElTel wrote: »
    Any Bony owners going for Kun straight away?

Not a Bony owner, but doubt Aguero will be straight back in.
    He will see minutes if needed or game is safe, just for a run out.

If he gets any minutes against Liverpool, I will get him in straight away.

• Advertisement

I'll await a reaccurance of his injury within 2 weeks then spend all the money I've been sitting on elsewhere.

Advertisement