Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 13 transfer Fred....

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Logged into FPL after a 2 week break. 2 out, 3 doubts.

Wonderful.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,682 ✭✭✭✭dahat

SlickRic wrote: »
    Bellerin in is massive.

Agreed and now hoping one of Bony and Vardy makes it so I can stay stay at -4.

Quite a few sold him and will regret that pretty quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Wish I had done Payet to Ozil while I could still afford it :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭sword1

Somehow have ended up with 9 million in the bank, even if I get aguero in for ighalo will have 1.4 in bank, ****ed up this week and made 2 ft early and took a hit to get payet out for bolassie, regret doing kdb to ozil too soon now

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭John83

I'm looking to get some Utd defensive cover in.

My current defense is:

Myhill, Hennessey
    Kolorov, Cedric, Souare, Evans, Nyom

I have 5.7 ITB but 4.7 of that is my Aguero-return fund. So I have 1m to play with. I'm thinking of bringing in DDG/Darmian for Myhill/Evans.

I'm not pushed to change keepers as Hennessey has decent enough fixtures while Myhill has his difficult run of games. So is Darmian a good option?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Options:

1. Pelle to Kane
    2. Pelle to Aguero
    3. Bank transfer

Leaning towards option 1 at the moment, Kane could score well in his next two and think he's a better captaincy choice than Lukaku this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,665 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

John83 wrote: »
    I'm looking to get some Utd defensive cover in.

My current defense is:

Myhill, Hennessey
    Kolorov, Cedric, Souare, Evans, Nyom

I have 5.7 ITB but 4.7 of that is my Aguero-return fund. So I have 1m to play with. I'm thinking of bringing in DDG/Darmian for Myhill/Evans.

I'm not pushed to change keepers as Hennessey has decent enough fixtures while Myhill has his difficult run of games. So is Darmian a good option?

Darmian been poor lately and been subbed off early a few games and liabile to pick up yellows. But with Valencia out for next few months I reckon he'll be starting most weeks unless he has a bad loss of confidence

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Pelle->Lukaku

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Options:

1. Pelle to Kane
    2. Pelle to Aguero
    3. Bank transfer

Leaning towards option 1 at the moment, Kane could score well in his next two and think he's a better captaincy choice than Lukaku this weekend.

Bank if your looking to get aguero soon enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭DarraghF197

Darmian been poor lately and been subbed off early a few games and liabile to pick up yellows. But with Valencia out for next few months I reckon he'll be starting most weeks unless he has a bad loss of confidence

I agree, he's not the best defender, but he's the cheapest for Utd and should be guaranteed to play full-games unless Young or someone takes his place. I'd chance him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,227 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Options:

1. Pelle to Kane
    2. Pelle to Aguero
    3. Bank transfer

Pelle>Kane. He's in good form and last November was when he was unplayable.

Aguero might still be a doubt for next weeks game and it may take him time to settle back into things too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

I've done Bony > Lukaku and captained him. Please pay off..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Dubliner28

Barkley for Payet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭podge018

What do people think of Willian for Payet? Looks to have a decent run until Stephen's Day.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

hogey143 wrote: »
    Pelle>Kane. He's in good form and last November was when he was unplayable.

Aguero might still be a doubt for next weeks game and it may take him time to settle back into things too.

Ya I would prefer to have Kane for his next two rather than Aguero for his next two. The only danger is if Aguero does something against Pool, his price will rocket and I don't have much wriggle room re: funds. Really tempted to go for Kane though and captain him.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,665 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Did Payet -> Cabaye. May do Vardy to Kane as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭irish son

Bolasie in for Payet and I might get Bellerin with my second FT, still undecided on that one.

I'm going to bench Mane this week as I feel he won't start after playing in Madagascar and Senegal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

Payet to Wanyama done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Pelle -> Lukaku.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,127 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

really am considering Alli in for Payet... free's up a lovely bit of cash for Aguero next week

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

really am considering Alli in for Payet... free's up a lovely bit of cast for Aguero next week
    :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Nib wrote: »
    :pac:

It's smart though. Aguero cost 13m in cash but only 8.5m in cast.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

stephenl15 wrote: »
    It's smart though. Aguero cost 13m in cash but only 8.5m in cast.

I think they were fishing for that.

podge018 wrote: »
    What do people think of Willian for Payet? Looks to have a decent run until Stephen's Day.

All day long. He went up .1 in value early in the week and I'm pîssed off I didn't bring him in before the rise.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Wish I had done Payet to Stanilas and not Eriksen.

Easy to bring in Aguero for Ighalo.

Anyhow who to start this week Mahrez or Ighalo or do I drop 1 of Mane/Pelle instead?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Payet & Sanchez out - Cabaye & Ozil in (2 free transfers).

Now watch Sanchez double digits this week:D

5.4 sitting in the bank, not for long I hope, not for long...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Did Pellè and KDB to Ozil and Kane early. Happy enough with those moves. No major injuries.

Probably bench Mane who only got back this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

I look forward to checking my team tomorrow to remind me who I have.

2 weeks of not having a crippling fear has been nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

Martial to Lukaku done.
    I have 1 free transfer left and will do Payet ot Bolassie tomorrow barring other more urgent news coming up. I can allow payet to drop tonight without losing value and that leaves me with just enough cash to upgrade Pelle to Aguero next week. I can feel a few good weeks coming on soon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Ighalo and Payet to Lukaku and Ozil for -4 before they rose in price. Had a heap of cash in the bank before the moves and now I have 3.6m left. I will have to work out a way to get Aguero in ahead of the Stoke fixture. Or he could run riot against Liverpool and everyone will be transferring him in immediately. :D

Advertisement