Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 13 transfer Fred....

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

I think I'm going to stick with my plan and get Kane in. Don't trust Kun not to get injured again after 5 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Jesus. I wouldn't be rushing to get Aguero back. Not with his track record! And apart from that 5 goal spectacle, he wasn't exactly lighting FPL back.

Wouldn't be surprised if he fell over and injured himself again!

Don't worry lads. We're all eyeing up to get Aguero for stoke, so it's pretty guaranteed that he'll get injured in that game.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Ridiculous move from Pellegrini. Why couldn't he start that young striker Ihechanco (sp?) or even Sterling.

I always say Pellegrini is responsible for a lot of Kun's problems always rushing him back.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,080 ✭✭✭BeepBeep67

Any update on Vardy? In or Out?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,001 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Am I the only one giving genuine consideration to doing Aguero before this deadline?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

CSF wrote: »
    Am I the only one giving genuine consideration to doing Aguero before this deadline?

Too early imo.

I would wait and see what happens later today.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

I debated getting him in but decided that if I did, it would be based on fear of what he could do rather than thinking it was the right decision. If he gets through today and midweek then I'll consider him next weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

I'd be slightly tempted by it if I hadn't my transfers done.

But yeah it probably too early. Won't play 90 for sure and then a midweek game. Very risky.

FHFC wrote: »
    I'd be slightly tempted by it if I hadn't my transfers done.

But yeah it probably too early. Won't play 90 for sure and then a midweek game. Very risky.

I've a 4.8 bank and am giving thought to Pelle to Aguero or Vardy to Costa (who I would captain). Those upcoming Chelsea home fixtures are extremely tasty in spite of poor form. Vardy not certain to play today and very tough fixtures afterwards.

I think if I postpone Aguero now and use my bank on Costa I would wait til Swansea for Aguero.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

I've a 4.8 bank and am giving thought to Pelle to Aguero or Vardy to Costa (who I would captain). Those upcoming Chelsea home fixtures are extremely tasty in spite of poor form. Vardy not certain to play today and very tough fixtures afterwards.

I think if I postpone Aguero now and use my bank on Costa I would wait til Swansea for Aguero.

I'd prefer Costa to Aguero this week.

FHFC wrote: »
    I'd prefer Costa to Aguero this week.

A FHFC seal of approval is the only approval I need. Done.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,099 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

A FHFC seal of approval is the only approval I need. Done.

I was very keen on getting him in, opted for Hazard instead, I'll give you the hatrick if Hazard assists them all. Captained him.

PARlance wrote: »
    I was very keen on getting him in, opted for Hazard instead, I'll give you the hatrick if Hazard assists them all. Captained him.

I'm sure we can reach an agreement on this.

Advertisement