Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 13 transfer Fred....

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,668 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Bit harsh on KDB, no? Very, very close to a goal and an assist today. Has been a really good FPL player since his arrival. I'm also in no rush to bring in Ozil either, but we'll see a few GWs down the line. Sanchez is frustrating but as mentioned can explode, so will keep him for now.

For me, I want Lukaku and Kane. Only thing is, who to dump - Bony (injured, not sure for how long, not in great form per se), Vardy (could be suspended), Pelle (BUIB). Will more than likely hold on to Vardy and just bench him if suspended.

Dempsey wrote: »
    Kane Ozil & lukaku all due to go up in price, who to get in tonight?!

Is Kane really going to rise tonight ?

Looks a bit off a rise.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,354 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Looks a bit off a rise.

Made 400 transfers in in the last hour and 2700 to a rise according to fpls. Probably won't, but he might

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭podge018

2 FTs, just done:

Sanchez -> Ozil
    Pelle -> Lukaku

Gonna spend the next 2 weeks sweating.

Will have enough in bank for Igjalo -> Aguero when needs must.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

I was set on getting rid of Kolarov but reconsidering now since I'm still carrying Evans and Dawson. I think he's ahead of Clichy, it will just be the annoying, inevitable rotation heartbreaks. Won't be using either of my two FTs until internationals are over mind, last month was carnage for people

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Bony & Pelle > Lukaku & Kane? Need a big change. Dropped from 35k > 109k this week. Team will look like:

Myhill/McCarthy
    Bertrand/Bellerin/Moreno/Souare/Simpson
    Sanchez/KDB/Mahrez/Ayew/Wanyama
    Vardy/Lukaku/Kane

Thoughts??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭sword1

I was set on getting rid of Kolarov but reconsidering now since I'm still carrying Evans and Dawson. I think he's ahead of Clichy, it will just be the annoying, inevitable rotation heartbreaks. Won't be using either of my two FTs until internationals are over mind, last month was carnage for people

Only saw bits of the game today but saw kolarov with 2 shots saved by the keeper

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Looks a bit off a rise.

Doesnt matter, I wanted rid of Pelle :)

Lukaku will wait until Vardy gets punished or not

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭DarraghF197

I don't want to do anything rash yet I don't want to miss out on price rises. Thinking of getting rid of KDB in place of Ozil, although I could also get rid of Mane and Sanchez (that one's very unlikely though), and Payet could be carrying an injury f the fixtures weren't bad enough. Should I transfer now before bed to gain that 0.1 (0.5 potentially)?! Luck and De Gae are on the radar as well but they'll just have to wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭DarraghF197

I don't want to do anything rash yet I don't want to miss out on price rises. Thinking of getting rid of KDB in place of Ozil, although I could also get rid of Mane and Sanchez (that one's very unlikely though), and Payet could be carrying an injury f the fixtures weren't bad enough. Should I transfer now before bed to gain that 0.1 (0.5 potentially)?! Luck and De Gae are on the radar as well but they'll just have to wait.

Transfer done. No Man City players left. Have one FT left and a lot of surgery required.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Mike Ehrmantraut

Where to start... Mane, Pelle, injuries possibly keeping Bellerin and Payet out, and after frustrations of today, Sanchez, Kdb and Dier all starting to test my patience.

Rapidly falling further behind in my main leagues, another week or 2 of this and I'll be shipping out half my team.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

Wow, lots of early transfers it seems considering it's an international week. We also don't know the extent of Payet's injury, Bellerin might be worse than we've initally heard and Vardy could still be charged.

It could get interesting.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

I'm definitely waiting for more news, Aguero in particular.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Completed my transfers last night. I'll live with the reprecussions if there's any. Myhill to De Gea and Pelle to Kane done.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,354 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Held off on my transfers. Will wait till nearer the end of the week if I can

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Lemlin wrote: »
    Completed my transfers last night. I'll live with the reprecussions if there's any. Myhill to De Gea and Pelle to Kane done.

Same here, Lukaku in for Pelle. Really hope that the injuries to Bellerin and Payet have been cleared up before the next GW.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,190 ✭✭✭✭km79

awaits tales of woe after the inevitable international injuries ........

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Bony to kane done.

Lemlin wrote: »

Which striker will you move out for Aguero in 2-3 weeks time ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭irish son

I think Ill get Bellerin in for one of my defenders, haven't decide who yet though. I have a second FT and would like to get Ozil too but then I will struggle to get Aguero in so may carry the second FT to get Aguero in the following week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,697 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Decided to ride out the injuries to Sako, Payet ,Bony and Bellrin.

High hopes that Payet and Bellrin will be available after the break so if I can field 11 I won't take a hit as my Ft for De Gea is done.

Forming a plan for Aguero is now they key, looking at 3 transfers with Payet the likely loser in my midfield. A real pity but Arsenal and Leicester score more goals than West Ham so my double ups have to stay.

dahat wrote: »
    Decided to ride out the injuries to Sako, Payet ,Bony and Bellrin.

High hopes that Payet and Bellrin will be available after the break so if I can field 11 I won't take a hit as my Ft for De Gea is done.

Forming a plan for Aguero is now they key, looking at 3 transfers with Payet the likely loser in my midfield. A real pity but Arsenal and Leicester score more goals than West Ham so my double ups have to stay.

Think Payet will be my route to Aguero. I need to raise about .5m

Or I may shift Sagna to Moreno or the like.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,697 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Think Payet will be my route to Aguero. I need to raise about .5m

Or I may shift Sagna to Moreno or the like.

Sako to Simpson
    Payet to Wanyama
    Bony to Aguero

Team will be arguably weaker but the fear of Aguero is too much to go without.

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭Shaque attack

what about Kone as the 3rd striker option in order to facilitate the Kun?

Everton have a decent run of fixtures but I suppose he's not guaranteed his spot. Would mean less midfield messing though

• Registered Users Posts: 5,028 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

I have an extra FT but unless I get rid of 2 of my more expensive midfielders (Ozil, Yaya, Sanchez) I can't afford Aguero.

I need a bit of tidying up in my back and need to consider what to do with Pelle.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Irish Aris wrote: »
    I have an extra FT but unless I get rid of 2 of my more expensive midfielders (Ozil, Yaya, Sanchez) I can't afford Aguero.

I need a bit of tidying up in my back and need to consider what to do with Pelle.

If you're going to captain Aguero virtually every week then Sanchez isn't really necessary especially with Ozil proving such good value right now. A 10m+ player that you are rarely going to captain doesn't give you great value for money. Would be easy enough to downgrade him and upgrade Pelle to Aguero.

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭Gaillimh1976

Payet to Barkley

Doubling up on Barkley & Lukaku for next few weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

what about Kone as the 3rd striker option in order to facilitate the Kun?

Everton have a decent run of fixtures but I suppose he's not guaranteed his spot. Would mean less midfield messing though

That game time would definitely be a concern. I think you would want to have a pretty decent 5th mid if you went with that option. I would imagine a popular front three for the next few weeks if Vardy does get banned (and once we know Aguero is good to go) is Ighalo, Lukaku, Aguero.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,028 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

jimmii wrote: »
    If you're going to captain Aguero virtually every week then Sanchez isn't really necessary especially with Ozil proving such good value right now. A 10m+ player that you are rarely going to captain doesn't give you great value for money. Would be easy enough to downgrade him and upgrade Pelle to Aguero.

good point. Thanks a mil!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,670 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Looks like Payet could be out for next 3 months!

Advertisement