Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 13 transfer Fred....

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Want to do Costa to Benteke, but Chelsea are at home to Villa next.

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭sanket

F1ngers wrote: »
    Want to do Costa to Benteke, but Chelsea are at home to Villa next.

Everything is wrong in this post .LOL...Benteke plays for pool and chelsea are playin norwich.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

sanket wrote: »
    Everything is wrong in this post .LOL...Benteke plays for pool and chelsea are playin norwich.

:o
    I don't know what I was looking at...

• Registered Users Posts: 16,664 ✭✭✭✭dahat

My Aguero plan is 3 transfers, 1 in Gw13FT and a 4pt for GW14.

Sounds easy doesn't it? Means booting Payet though but I get to keep Ozil and Sanchez.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

dahat wrote: »
    De Gea going up tonight so its done.

He didn't go up last night. I presume he's near a rise then?

• Advertisement

Lemlin wrote: »
    He didn't go up last night. I presume he's near a rise then?

Yeah, FFIX had him pretty close which is why I went for it.

At 97.2% as is, maybe tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Yeah, FFIX had him pretty close which is why I went for it.

At 97.2% as is, maybe tomorrow

Might bring him in for Myhill. I want a United defender but am happy with Kolarov, Bellerin and Bertrand to start most weeks.

Lemlin wrote: »
    Might bring him in for Myhill. I want a United defender but am happy with Kolarov, Bellerin and Bertrand to start most weeks.

More or less the situation I was in.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,249 ✭✭✭slingerz

Liverpool have improved at the back to be fair and Coutinho is the driving force of the team.

Firmino is certainly on the watchlist the Klopp effect could bring returns there

• Registered Users Posts: 21,099 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

slingerz wrote: »
    Liverpool have improved at the back to be fair and Coutinho is the driving force of the team.

Firmino is certainly on the watchlist the Klopp effect could bring returns there

Liverpool players only good enough for my watchlist at present.

Moreno is nice and cheap so if they get it together at the back he will be an option.
    Coutinho has only managed to score more than 3 points on 3 occasions which doesn't bring him into contention for a starting spot when he's in the same bracket as Payet, Matt, Ozil etc.
    Tekkers would be my most likely transfer in but that would require seeing him do a bit more.

Firmino is miles of a watchlist. He's like Walcott in terms of game time, but like Darren Fletcher in terms of points returns.

But I don't support Liverpool ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

PARlance wrote: »
    Liverpool players only good enough for my watchlist at present.

Moreno is nice and cheap so if they get it together at the back he will be an option.
    Coutinho has only managed to score more than 3 points on 3 occasions which doesn't bring him into contention for a starting spot when he's in the same bracket as Payet, Matt, Ozil etc.
    Tekkers would be my most likely transfer in but that would require seeing him do a bit more.

But I don't support Liverpool ;)
    yes coutinho was the one I was getting at
    many better options in his price range
    I have a ginormous soft spot for benteke after that wonderful double gameweek captaincy last year when he hit the hat trick on the Tuesday night so he is on my watchlist
    I signed moreno this week :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,130 ✭✭✭Invincible

Bony out now he's injured!
    Had been tempted to bring him in but went Lukaku, luckily.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Bony out, Lukaku in done. I need to do it early as I'm very tight with the price rise and to be honest I just want to switch off and have a break over the next week after a tough week this gameweek.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭MarkSRFC21

Strongly considering myhill-> De Gea tonight, and possibly payet-> ozil. Got burned at the last international break, so am reluctant to move so early.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

MarkSRFC21 wrote: »
    Strongly considering myhill-> De Gea tonight, and possibly payet-> ozil. Got burned at the last international break, so am reluctant to move so early.

Looking at the GK move too.
    Last utd guy I bought was Shaw and he cost me 2 transfers in one week:eek:
    The Pool in me is stopping me and am considering Lloris/Howard even Hennessey. It's the smart play long term.

Other things more pressing so will pass on DDG tonight.
    Patience

ElTel wrote: »
    The Pool in me is stopping me and am considering Lloris/Howard even Hennessey. It's the smart play long term.

I think de gea is the best option realistically. I want a United defender but none of their defenders have any real attacking potential. Id be very happy with a back 4 of de gea, kolarov, berty and bellerin, for the rest of the season, barring injury.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

MarkSRFC21 wrote: »
    I think de gea is the best option realistically. I want a United defender but none of their defenders have any real attacking potential. Id be very happy with a back 4 of de gea, kolarov, berty and bellerin, for the rest of the season, barring injury.

Have only got Berty of that tasty template and will spend a bit less myself.
    I have to wait on Bony and Sakho news.
    Had just edited last post.

Have only got Berty of that tasty template and will spend a bit less myself.
    I have to wait on Bony and Sakho news.
    Had just edited last post.

Have the 3 defenders and want de gea. Am waiting on payet news first though

4 injuries, Jesus...

Bony,Payet,Bellrin and Sako.

Hopefully Payet and Bellrin recover in time as I'm likely to leave the rest run on for following gameweek to assess Aguero situation .

• Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

4 injuries, Jesus...

Bony,Payet,Bellrin and Sako.

Hopefully Payet and Bellrin recover in time as I'm likely to leave the rest run on for following gameweek to assess Aguero situation .

I'm so pissed off right now that I'm temoted to take a -4 Friday week if agueronis confirmed fit and get him in as captain ! I know its silly though .......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭lougal88

Sanchez + Pelle -> Ozil and Kane worth a -4?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

I have 2 FT's

Sanchez to Ozil
    Vardy/Ighalo to Lukaku
    Pelle to Kane

4 point hit but I think I could be on a winner, the only dilemma is to go early or wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

I'd like a Palace defender for the next two but it's a bit of a minefield bar Dann. Ward surprisingly dropped today and Delaney could come under threat from Hangeland I'd think. I could go back to Souare but even he may not be nailed

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Actually, why didnt Ward start??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Inspector Coptoor

Anyone recommend any surgery here?

I'm thinking Darmian Martial out for Smalling and Lukaku.

Any other suggestions.

Kudos to whoever advised me to transfer in Van Dijk a couple of weeks ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Other things more pressing so will pass on DDG tonight.
    Patience

If you want to do well at this game there is no time for considering who you support or dislike when it comes to making decisions about players. If you think ddg is the best option as a keeper just get him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

Yeah, you probably need a striker since I'd bench Ighalo versus Man. United. Lukaku or Kane would be my choices.

Darmian to Bellerin would be a good move provided he's fit after the international break.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

Palace have a great run coming up. Home to Sunderland and Newcastle in the next 2. Anypne else considering getting in one of their attackers? I'm thinking possibly Payet to Cabaye....

• Registered Users Posts: 21,099 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Already planning a big gamble for next week.. season has stalled at 600k and I might just do a Hazard in and armband vs Norwich.

We'll see how that shapes up over the next week or so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,693 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

menoscemo wrote:
    Palace have a great run coming up. Home to Sunderland and Newcastle in the next 2. Anypne else considering getting in one of their attackers? I'm thinking possibly Payet to Cabaye....

I'd be more interested in their away fixtures as that is where they are best right (according to comments made on other threads).

Had Bolasie for the first couple of weeks but Cabaye is tempting

Advertisement