Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 13 transfer Fred....

Options
  • 07-11-2015 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,127 ✭✭✭

Payet & BUIB adios. That's one Italian I will never turn to again!!

But who to bring in... Vardy probably.. Already have Lukaku

Comments

As always, I'll wait til after the internationals.

But serious bench surgery neexed. Redmond, Martin Wollscheid. Might get rid of them all for the craic :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Bony out for Lukaku. I'll probably need to risk it and do it before the internationals due to price rises.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,694 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Louisball.......

De Gea in...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Straight swap Pelle for Lukaku, ill wait till after the break to do it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Pelle out. Probably for Benteke.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Pelle - - > Lukaku

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Kolarov to Berty and maybe Payet to someone with my other FT

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

BUIB & Payet are the main targets for me to get rid of, shall wait until the break is over before making the final decision.

Possibly Payet and Pelle out for ozil and Lukaku. Or mane out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭DarraghF197

I want to get rid of Davies, Mane, Pelle, McAuley, Myhill, McCarthy and Berahino. Have two free transfers. Early transfers will probably force me to make my changes before the International break with price changes.

I think I might get a GK in replace of McCarthy, a So'ton attacker and I might get away with three defenders with good fixtures.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

Is Aguero likely to be back after the international break?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

It's likely going to be Kolarov to Ake to free up funds but I won't be in a hurry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭sword1

Kolarov did not play yet, am I missing something that so many are transferring him out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

He's a pricey defender with a rotation risk of Clichy coming back from injury soon and is playing in a defence that doesn't look strong whenever Kompany is missing.

In my own case I have Kolarov, Bellerin, Smalling, Bertrand and Evans. I need to free up money if I'm going to get Aguero.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Ugh I'm probably just going to get Vardy so he won't score and level the 10 goal record.

Heh I'm going to enjoy bringing this bandwagon down from the inside :cool:

Mwhahahahahahaha :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,352 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Ugh I'm probably just going to get Vardy so he won't score and level the 10 goal record.

Heh I'm going to enjoy bringing this bandwagon down from the inside :cool:

Mwhahahahahahaha :D

Stay away you. Stick to your differentials

• Registered Users Posts: 16,694 ✭✭✭✭dahat

De Gea going up tonight so its done.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,184 ✭✭✭✭km79

Aenaes wrote: »
    He's a pricey defender with a rotation risk of Clichy coming back from injury soon and is playing in a defence that doesn't look strong whenever Kompany is missing.

In my own case I have Kolarov, Bellerin, Smalling, Bertrand and Evans. I need to free up money if I'm going to get Aguero.
    I am prob looking at kolarov to Bertie as well
    Same reasoning

• Registered Users Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

I really don't know what I'm going to do. Will wait to see how bad the Payet injury is first. Pellè will need a good talking to as well. :pac: He is walking on thin ice. Not sure who I'll replace him with if I decide to sell. Vardy and Lukaku are my other strikers.

My reliance on Pulisball will also have to be reconsidered. Massive failure today. Not totally unexpected though. Maybe I'll draft de Gea in for Myhill.

Sanchez has looked out of sorts too lately. Hopefully he's a bit more lively tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Defence is a bit of a mess atm

Thinking of going for -

Myhill and Schmeicel -> De Gea and Hennessy
    Cedric and Kolarov -> Morena and Bertrand

Thoughts?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Pelle --> Lukaku done already for price rises.
    I'll probably take a hit Payet --> Ozil if Payet is injured or Francis --> Bertrand if he isn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

The Internet informs me that Jamie Vardy may have shouted expletives and gave a linesman the finger earlier today. Wilshere was banned for games previously for such behaviour I think.

Please discuss :)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,084 ✭✭✭✭CSF

The Internet informs me that Jamie Vardy may have shouted expletives and gave a linesman the finger earlier today. Wilshere was banned for games previously for such behaviour I think.

We could become the Anti Prodston Brigade very quickly with that kind of talk.

This is what happens when you say you're going to transfer in someone. Everything goes to ****

• Registered Users Posts: 17,094 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

I know as soon as I transfer out Martial he'll start scoring like a jock ledge at the wezz

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Need to sort out my defence, Bertrand probably be the obv choice, but prefer to wait till another GW - as they have city in 2 GW's, Man U player could be an option.

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Need to sort out my defence, Bertrand probably be the obv choice, but prefer to wait till another GW - as they have city in 2 GW's, Man U player could be an option.

He might be chalking up more assists, but hes also chalking up yellow cards and as a result missing out on baps. berty has 3 YC in his last 6 games. VVD has only 1 in his last 8. Still happier I took VVD. Think it's going to pay off more in the long term

• Registered Users Posts: 10,576 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Talk me out of this...

Out: Richards, Mata, Pelle
    In: Sakho, Coutinho, Lukaku

• Registered Users Posts: 48,184 ✭✭✭✭km79

Talk me out of this...

genuine question
    do you support Liverpool ? cos it may be affecting your choices ? coutinho had a good week last week but what about the many weeks before? also defo don't do them tonight in case of injuries tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Talk me out of this...

No chance just do pelle to lukaku.

Advertisement