Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 13 transfer Fred....

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭lougal88

Is it too soon to dump Sanchez?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

lougal88 wrote: »

Nope, we've all held onto him a couple of weeks too long

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

I'll be sticking with him for a little longer mainly due to lack of other options. Coutinho is tempting though, will wait until after the Man. City game before making a decision on him.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,590 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

Sanchez + Pelle -> Ozil and Kane worth a -4?

Half thinking of Pelle to Kane who is coming into form....and Ozil seems a lot sharper than Sanchez at mo,if that's any help.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

yes I feel its way too early money isnt an issue until people want aguero back. Id prefer to spend my money on the most dynamic mid in the game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Invincible

I'd be more interested in their away fixtures as that is where they are best right (according to comments made on other threads).

Had Bolasie for the first couple of weeks but Cabaye is tempting

Are you not thinking of West Brom?

Half thinking of Pelle to Kane who is coming into form....and Ozil seems a lot sharper than Sanchez at mo,if that's any help.

Yeah think I'll just go for it.
    2 home games for Kane and Ozil is an assist machine.
    10 assists and 1 goal in 12 games is impressive

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

I'm captaining him at the moment next GW. He'll be up against Dawson most of the time

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Invincible wrote: »

Palace have been better away because they love to counter attack with pace; tougher to do that at home when teams are more likely to sit back

• Registered Users Posts: 9,710 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Invincible wrote:

Yes WB definitely but i thought one of the regulars contributors made a similar comment about Palace. I could be mistaken

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,710 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Re Palace away form. Just Googled it and they are 4th in the table based on away games only... WB are 8th.

... can't post link via the boards app. It keeps crashing when I include the link.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,354 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Yeah think I'll just go for it.
    2 home games for Kane and Ozil is an assist machine.
    10 assists and 1 goal in 12 games is impressive

Question is whether to wait and hope they get through the international break okay or cash in now and bank some price rises

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Rikand wrote: »
    Question is whether to wait and hope they get through the international break okay or cash in now and bank some price rises

ozil isnt in the german squad

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

km79 wrote: »
    I'm so pissed off right now that I'm temoted to take a -4 Friday week if agueronis confirmed fit and get him in as captain ! I know its silly though .......

Have not ruled it out with Bony injured.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,668 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Have to bring Lukaku in. Now Kane is in form so might risk a hit and bring him in too. Dumping Bony and Pelle, gladly!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,354 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

ozil isnt in the german squad

Okay. Next question is who to take out for him lol

Ozil, Lukaku due up go up tonight. I'd get Ozil in now for Payet but I'd have to make 2 transfers (am .1 short). So I'll absorb the price hits and wait this out.

Kane Ozil & lukaku all due to go up in price, who to get in tonight?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭MarkSRFC21

Myhill to de gea done. May have to make further transfers with injuries etc. De gea is there for the rest of the season, so I might as well get him .1m cheaper

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Dempsey wrote: »
    Kane Ozil & lukaku all due to go up in price, who to get in tonight?!

None>Ozil>(big gap)>Lukaku/Kane imo not much between Kane & Lukaku.

If at all possible I would wait if you really feel you have to bring in one then Ozil is the one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

If you want to do well at this game there is no time for considering who you support or dislike when it comes to making decisions about players. If you think ddg is the best option as a keeper just get him.

Long term plan is a one club GK duo.(maybe NC or CP)
    Myhill/Butland fixtures and selection headache is an annoyance I'll endure at least another week or until I WC.
    Bony and Myhill to Kun and Hennessey/Elliot is just within budget and looks appealing with the 2FTs
    Will be holding fast tonight.

jimmii wrote: »
    None>Ozil>(big gap)>Lukaku/Kane imo not much between Kane & Lukaku.

If at all possible I would wait if you really feel you have to bring in one then Ozil is the one

I've 2 FT's, hard to know when Vardy hasnt been punished yet

Kane for Pelle, Lukaku for Ighalo or Vardy...

Ozil for Payet or Sanchez can wait as its a 4 point hit

Rikand wrote: »
    Okay. Next question is who to take out for him lol

Sanchez for me. Patience has worn out

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Dempsey wrote: »
    I've 2 FT's, hard to know when Vardy hasnt been punished yet

Kane for Pelle, Lukaku for Ighalo or Vardy...

Ozil for Payet or Sanchez can wait as its a 4 point hit

Worth waiting on Vardy news before moving and the obvious risk of injuries to others too. I think its worth giving up .1 or .2 to have the extra info. What would you do if you used both transfers and then we learn that Aguero is able to get in a full week of training before next GW?

Just done Pelle to Kane, easiest transfer I'll ever do
    Itching to to do the other two as I believe upping team value now will pay dividend after xmas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

I'd be more interested in their away fixtures as that is where they are best right (according to comments made on other threads).

Yeah but Sunderalnd and Newcastle........

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Sanchez for me. Patience has worn out

you mustn't have much Patience, KDB has done little in the last few games, and his role will probably chance with Silva coming back.

Can Ozil keep up the assists - or is it a bit late jumping on that train?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭sword1

Done kdb and Pelle to lukaku and ozil, time will tell, 2 free transfer s

• Registered Users Posts: 48,190 ✭✭✭✭km79

Ace2007 wrote: »
    you mustn't have much Patience, KDB has done little in the last few games, and his role will probably chance with Silva coming back.

Can Ozil keep up the assists - or is it a bit late jumping on that train?

Prob KDB for me too
    Resisted him for so long and regret buying him
    Sanchez is prob the only player in the league along with aguero who could EXPLODE on a given week . I'll stick with him for a while

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

km79 wrote: »
    Prob KDB for me too
    Resisted him for so long and regret buying him
    Sanchez is prob the only player in the league along with aguero who could EXPLODE on a given week . I'll stick with him for a while

Exactly, it's only being 3 GW's that he hasn't produced, most stuck with Aguero for 5/6 weeks before he produced the goods, and already looking to bring him back in even though we have no idea of his fitness.

Advertisement