Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 11 Transfer Thread

Options
18910111214»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭jpboard1

I see that about 1,200 people transferred Hazard out before the end of the Liverpool game.

Can't understand why people have been holding on to him. He has had no form so far this season and Chelsea have been atrocious.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,293 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

jpboard1 wrote: »
    Can't understand why people have been holding on to him. He has had no form so far this season and Chelsea have been atrocious.

He scored 10, 5, 5 in 3 GWs in a row a while ago...probably resulted in some people holding onto him a bit longer than they would have otherwise.

He scored 10, 5, 5 in 3 GWs in a row a while ago...probably resulted in some people holding onto him a bit longer than they would have otherwise.

True. I still think the money is better used elsewhere at the mo.

Now to Martial, I have been way too patient there it seems. Time to cut loose. Not because I don't think he is class but because LVG is a numpty.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,379 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Shedite27 wrote: »
    My options are to ship out one of Barkley or Mahrez. Barkley has a lovely run, Mahrez is subject to the odd rotation, so in guessing Mahrez is the one to let go.

Is Mahrez - Payet worth doing?
    CSF wrote: »
    Barkley out. Mahrez and Payet are so reliable.
    If you want Lukaku, I'd ship Barkley.

Thank you sirs :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Thank you sirs :D

Barkley hatty coming tomorrow ;) (I'm hoping Coleman gave him the flu so I can get Ighalo's points)

• Advertisement

Barkley hatty coming tomorrow ;) (I'm hoping Coleman gave him the flu so I can get Ighalo's points)

Same here so I can get Mahrez on. Would be happy with the hatty though! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

lougal88 wrote: »
    Yeah it would be a -4 but could easily more than pay for itself with a rampant Mane.

Can't possibly imagine Leicester away to W Brom outscoring Soton home to Bournemouth.
    Pulisball possible cleanie vs a shocking Bournemouth def.

What did you decide?

Well I decided to stick with Mahrez, thank fck, wasn't a great week apart from that thus far! What did you do?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Is Rojo the best way into the Utd defence at the moment?

Current def is -

Myhill, Schmeichel
    Dawson, Kolarov, Souare, Bellerin, Alderweireld

Pretty happy with that defence but it makes for a poor GW next week. Undecided if it needs tinkering with or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Is Rojo the best way into the Utd defence at the moment?

Current def is -

Myhill, Schmeichel
    Dawson, Kolarov, Souare, Bellerin, Alderweireld

Pretty happy with that defence but it makes for a poor GW next week. Undecided if it needs tinkering with or not.

DDG or Smalling otherwise it's a bit too risky. Apparently Rojo has played well but Blind or Young could conceivably play at LB. He should be safe next week though with Darmian suspended

• Registered Users Posts: 9,379 ✭✭✭Shedite27

I never remember such a choice of strikers available, all affordable too...
    Lukaku (8.4)
    Pelle (8.5)
    Benteke (8.2)
    Kane (9.3)
    Vardy (7.2)
    Ighalo (5.4)
    Giroud (8.7)

Next few weeks you could make a case for any of them, just pot luck really as to who are the right ones. Gone full circle from a few weeks back when it was all Aguero/Vardy + 5 mids.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭sheroman01

I'm quite happy with my team, from both a form and fixtures and money in the bank point of view. Looking to bring Lukaku in for Bony for GW12, as I'll keep Bony for Villa game. So, not sure what to do for this GW. Maybe a defender in for Davies, was looking at a Watford or Palace defender (good fixtures coming up). Any thoughts?

Myhill - McCarthy
    Bertrand - Kolarov - Naughton - Davies - Targett
    Sanchez - Mahrez - De Bruyne - Payet - Anya
    Pelle - Bony - Vardy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

Got Bertrand in for Targett last night. Leaves me with 5 playing defenders after Darmian serves his suspension (Bertrand, Ward, Bellerin, Darmian, Alderweireld).

Not going to take a hit to replace Myhill, United haven't scored a goal in their last 3 games, hopefully that continues - from a FPL point of view.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

If my calculations are correct, when your team hits 88 pts this week your transfer(s) for the next one are gonna be some serious shït :pac:...

Advertisement