Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 16

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Faced a super team today! 4 legends in it, Aguero, IF DeBruyne, IF Otamendi.

Beat them 2-1. He took an early lead, and then handicapping kicked in. First goal was a cross I floated into the box that his defender jumped for and missed completely, granting me an easy tap in. Then he couldn't string two passes together, until he finally gave away a dreadful penalty in the 85th minute; a gust of wind blew over Walcott and the ref pointed to the spot. Blasted it straight down the middle...his keeper just watched it fizz over his head. He screamed a little in frustration :P

Sounds like my average fut loss.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

5 wins and 1 loss in Div 3, need 2 points to get promoted with 3 games to go.

My worry now is whenever I go on a good run like this, a ****ing horrendous one is not far away :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Started playing fifa after having not played since the game came. Missed out on promotion to division 4 by a point. Was there much change to the game play. Felt completely different. Better dare I say

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Easca Peasca

Got my Serie A side in to division 6 today! Fabio Quagliarella has been my Jamie Vardy, 15 goals and 4 assists in 13 games! :D

And into Div 2 with 7 wins and 1 draw.

11k coins is a nice bonus for topping Div 3 :D

• Advertisement

And into Div 2 with 7 wins and 1 draw.

11k coins is a nice bonus for topping Div 3 :D

Best of luck i lasted one season then got relegated down to div 4 ha, ive tsken a break for a week since lol.

Not a bad team of the week this week a few nice 80s rated payers and Ramsey looks good, hopefully benzema price will be reasonable enough towards end of the week ill try pick him up for my own team.

4i1xxs.jpg

How are people affording Bale, Neymar and Benzema as an upfront trio in Division 6..? :(

How are people affording Bale, Neymar and Benzema as an upfront trio in Division 6..? :(

Trading? You can trade and build up a team like that without ever playing a game. Or just buying a load of packs.

Definitely trading, but them e players are very affordable now Compaired to what they were a few weeks ago they are all half the price.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Absolutely stinking up the place the last 2 weeks.. 3 consecutive relegations back down to division 6 and have started that ****e too.. a truckload of nil alls... can't seem to score these days.. I feel like I'm LVG at the moment.. my defence is grand just can't score for ****e!
    My team at the mo is 433:

Ddg
    Darmian-Kompany-Otamendi-Azpulicueta
    Schweinsteiger- IF Herrera

Silva
    Navas
    Sterling/memphis
    Aguero

• Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

astradave wrote: »
    Absolutely stinking up the place the last 2 weeks.. 3 consecutive relegations back down to division 6 and have started that ****e too.. a truckload of nil alls... can't seem to score these days.. I feel like I'm LVG at the moment.. my defence is grand just can't score for ****e!
    My team at the mo is 433:

Ddg
    Darmian-Kompany-Otamendi-Azpulicueta
    Schweinsteiger- IF Herrera

Silva
    Navas
    Sterling/memphis
    Aguero

A right footed winger like Navas who can't shoot isn't much help. He's best at crossing, but Aguero ain't that type of striker. Shaqiri has been as good for me as any winger all year, and with his in form out this week the upgrade will have to be done

I hope you're playing 433(4) with David Silva at CAM and Schwein/Herrera at CM. 433(3) with 2 DM's and a CM has Silva too far away from goal. He's not fast enough to be as good in attack at CM as he would be at CAM

Other than that I don't know how you're not scoring more, Aguero is a bloody beast

A right footed winger like Navas who can't shoot isn't much help. He's best at crossing, but Aguero ain't that type of striker. Shaqiri has been as good for me as any winger all year, and with his in form out this week the upgrade will have to be done

I hope you're playing 433(4) with David Silva at CAM and Schwein/Herrera at CM. 433(3) with 2 DM's and a CM has Silva too far away from goal. He's not fast enough to be as good in attack at CM as he would be at CAM

Other than that I don't know how you're not scoring more, Aguero is a bloody beast

Agüero has over a goal a game for me it just hasn't happened the last 2 weeks.. I'm playing 433(4) and was up into division 3 no problem, now i just can't seem to score, I've no problem with the rest :pac: must try out Shaqiri and see how he is, I have found Navas great in the past though for getting by men and getting into the box and winning penos.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

astradave wrote:
    Agüero has over a goal a game for me it just hasn't happened the last 2 weeks.. I'm playing 433(4) and was up into division 3 no problem, now i just can't seem to score, I've no problem with the rest must try out Shaqiri and see how he is, I have found Navas great in the past though for getting by men and getting into the box and winning penos.

Take a break from divisions and play some tournaments. It's a lot less sweaty and you'll be able to get back into your groove without the pressure of relegation.

I was struggling in div 2 and took a break. Have a cheap bpl team so find it tough, but playing tournaments gave me a bit of confidence again. Managed to stay in div 2 with a last minute goal just now, phew!!!

Thepoet85 wrote: »
    Take a break from divisions and play some tournaments. It's a lot less sweaty and you'll be able to get back into your groove without the pressure of relegation.

I was struggling in div 2 and took a break. Have a cheap bpl team so find it tough, but playing tournaments gave me a bit of confidence again. Managed to stay in div 2 with a last minute goal just now, phew!!!

Maybe it's just me but I find tournaments worse to play. Soon as anyone goes one up they're parking the bus. I'd never go near tournaments unless there's serious rewards for winning

Plus you have to win the tournament to get anything. You could win 9 games from 12, but the 3 lost could have been finals and all you'll have is match coins to show for it, at least in seasons you'll get a few k for getting relegated

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Plus you have to win the tournament to get anything. You could win 9 games from 12, but the 3 lost could have been finals and all you'll have is match coins to show for it, at least in seasons you'll get a few k for getting relegated

Maybe it's just me but I find tournaments worse to play. Soon as anyone goes one up they're parking the bus. I'd never go near tournaments unless there's serious rewards for winning

Yea I get your point regarding the coins. But I find the intensity of tournaments a lot more tolerable.

Benzema price is dropping nicely he should be about 200k next Wednesday fingers crossed but if suarez price keeps dropping he be better one to go for.

Trading? You can trade and build up a team like that without ever playing a game. Or just buying a load of packs.
    jayo26 wrote: »
    Definitely trading, but them e players are very affordable now Compaired to what they were a few weeks ago they are all half the price.

Should've known :) came up against Bale/Benzema/Neymar up front in division 6, there was I thinking I was doing well with new signings Jose Callejon and Bacca :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

So quick few questions for ye.
    Are the prices for players dropping, havent been on looking so just wondering?

Question 2, so my brother and I have both our profiles on one console is their any way we can play each other in MUT friendlies ?

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭blacknight83

Anyone else having difficulty trying to find opponents in fut? For past week are so its taking ages to find an opponent ? Not changed any settings in my router or in game settings

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,958 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Normal service this end in UT

Edit: can only speak for tonight, haven't been on this past week.

Anyone else having difficulty trying to find opponents in fut? For past week are so its taking ages to find an opponent ? Not changed any settings in my router or in game settings

Yeah that's been happening to me alot this week. Haven't changed anything. It's not my side anyways as my router is set up for the xboxone.. I wonder if it's happening on all consoles

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Yep was happening to me on playstation 4 yesterday. But was grand before that.

...and right back to Div 3 I go :(

Missed staying up by a point. Way more "weaker" teams in Div 2; hybrids with 78-79 rated players all over the park. Way more "skillers" as well, people trying to do flicks and stuff. Managed to nab a few wins, usually against better teams too, but just didn't manage enough to stay up :(

Be interesting to see if I can win the Div 3 championship as easily again. Div 2 seemed way more hit and miss in terms of differing skill levels.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

holy ****tt! EA just released a Team of the Group Stages...pity I'm away from console otherwise I'd be opening packs for the first time this year :pac:

Well thats just messed me up my players values haha.. Some nice cards in there suarez looks unreal.

2447814.jpg

I literally built a new team at about half 5, just my luck, only worth ~200k but will be worth 150k later tonight

Only good thing is it might push down the price of IF Shaqiri, mad for him

Had just built this team this evening before the new cards came out, dont think ive lost out too bad as i think i got the lot of them apart from neymar for about 400k using sniping.

9ftx7m.png

jayo26 wrote: »
    Had just built this team this evening before the new cards came out, dont think ive lost out too bad as i think i got the lot of them apart from neymar for about 400k using sniping.

"Spain reserves"

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,151 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

"Team of the group stage."

You can actually smell the desperation off it.

Advertisement