Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 16

Options
1798081828385»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

I'm on the verge of being promoted to division 1 for the first time this FIFA :pac: secured already, just to play my last game. Win it and I've won the D2 title...but I'm too busy with career mode to finish it

• Registered Users Posts: 17,421 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Started playing Seasons a few weeks back and its miles better than UT. Playing with Barca and the players actually play like they're supposed to.
    I basically have the same squad in UT and its like I have 11 Titus Brambles playing for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Got a gift there for logging into the FUT app. 250 coins yay!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,725 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Liamalone wrote: »
    Got a gift there for logging into the FUT app. 250 coins yay!

Don't spend it all at once :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

I attempted the futties cup earlier could not win a game to save my life. Only have 7 attempts at it left.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭AidySevenfold

Anyone notice a lot of people enter a game then quit immediately? So annoying

Anyone notice a lot of people enter a game then quit immediately? So annoying

There's double coins on all season awards. I got 20k for promotion to division 1 alone. People probably purposely getting relegated and promotion again to farm coins.

I ****ing hate cups. Never end up winning them. Made it to the semis, 0-0 through the entire game and lose it on penalties by 1 save.... His keeper made 14 saves and got MOTM...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

I have 800k to spend and have absolutely no idea what team to make. Anyone want to give me any ideas with a team builder?

I have no players that need to be in it but I personally like fast teams.

Doyler92 wrote: »
    I have 800k to spend and have absolutely no idea what team to make. Anyone want to give me any ideas with a team builder?

I have no players that need to be in it but I personally like fast teams.

If you're XBox use a few legends, you could fit a good few in, I'd love to be able to have Roy Keane in a midfield

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

If you're XBox use a few legends, you could fit a good few in, I'd love to be able to have Roy Keane in a midfield

I should of said that I'm on PS4 and unfortunately don't have legends :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

Doyler92 wrote: »
    I should of said that I'm on PS4 and unfortunately don't have legends :mad:

preferred formation ? i'll try get something built for you soon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

http://www.futbin.com/16/squad/865385 - juvfrenchus

http://www.futbin.com/16/squad/865423 - shaktusich city(15k over budget)

http://www.futbin.com/16/squad/865451 - colgiumbia(not sure about this one prob not enough pace in midfield for you)

http://www.futbin.com/16/squad/865471 - my personal favourite if you want lots of pace.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Was playing ultimate team last night. Got some hammering. Lost 7 - 1. I'm division 2 but chatted to the other lad after and he was saying he's division 1. Bit unfair to get matched with someone in the top division!! My standard Spanish team were no match for his full tots squad!!

Lenny17123 wrote: »
    Was playing ultimate team last night. Got some hammering. Lost 7 - 1. I'm division 2 but chatted to the other lad after and he was saying he's division 1. Bit unfair to get matched with someone in the top division!! My standard Spanish team were no match for his full tots squad!!

You can always get matched against people in different divisions. If you're in 10-7, you can get matched with anyone from them, same for 6-4 and 3-1. It'll go against you at times obviously when you're against someone in Div 1 but there'll be times you're getting people new to even division 3 so it all balances out

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

You can always get matched against people in different divisions. If you're in 10-7, you can get matched with anyone from them, same for 6-4 and 3-1. It'll go against you at times obviously when you're against someone in Div 1 but there'll be times you're getting people new to even division 3 so it all balances out

I didn't realise that at all. Makes sense tho, otherwise you might be waiting that bit longer for a game I guess. Thanks for the info

Lenny17123 wrote: »
    I didn't realise that at all. Makes sense tho, otherwise you might be waiting that bit longer for a game I guess. Thanks for the info

That would be the main reason I'd guess, less waiting times.

Same reason you can play people from any round in the draft, to help reduce waiting times.

But in tournaments you have to come up against people in the same round as you, and I've read that people in silver/bronze cups find it hard to get opponents.

Better to have a game than not I suppose. One thing I wish they'd implement for games where you're getting hammered is a mutual quit button, if you're 3-0 down after 15 mins the rest of the game is a waste of time really.

Thinking about selling my iMOTM Gerrard to buy this team with Pink Mahrez...thoughts?
    http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/16359871/

Thinking about selling my iMOTM Gerrard to buy this team with Pink Mahrez...thoughts?
    http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/16359871/

What sort of team have you round Gerrard?

I'd say enjoy Gerrard while you can as you won't see his card anything like that in FUT 17

What sort of team have you round Gerrard?

I'd say enjoy Gerrard while you can as you won't see his card anything like that in FUT 17

Vardy-Kane
    Gerrard
    Schweinsteiger-TOTS Dier-Wilsh
    Clichy-Cahill-Smalling-Bellerin
    Begovic

Only thing about Gerrard is that it's hard to make a decent squad around him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Managed to win the fut draft for a second time today. Was delighted till I saw my pack rewards. 2 25k packs and 7.5k pack. And they were absolute muck. I'm at that stage where I'm more or less finished with this year's fifa so I'm just gonna waste the rest of my coins on the draft. Roll on Tuesday where we should get some update for fut on fifa 17.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Had the morning free and was alone, so decided to have one last go at FUT 16 to close out my year. Sold up 90% of the normal rares I had, and opted to do so drafts.

Lost the first three in match one.

Draft four...ST Bale is God. Especially with Neymar, Messi and Figo behind him. Waltzed to the finals, score a goal in the first 15 seconds and the guy disconnects.

So what better way to finish FUT than winning the draft through a disconnect :pac:

Goodbye FUT 16. You were incredibly frustrating. But a lot of fun too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Probably time to start a new thread. The web app is up and running. Got 6 free packs for being a Founder, not a bad start.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

There already is a thread..probably worth posting there instead of here.

Advertisement