Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 16

Options
  • 11-09-2015 5:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭

Well how are we all feeling about the new incarnation of ultimate team features? Anyone play the demo and the new draft mode? What other new features if any are in ultimate team this year?

This is the first year i havent gone near the demo i usually find they dont give you any idea of the finished game so i didnt bother.

Sorry if there is already a new ultimate team thread i didnt notice one.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Check out @EASPORTSFIFA's Tweet: https://twitter.com/EASPORTSFIFA/status/642367026544119808?s=09

Few of the top 20 players from the top leagues.
    De bruyne looks like a good card nice stats.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Whats the best place to pre-order with regards FUT packs?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

I played the demo, didnt mind the draft aspect, game play wise, it was very unimpressive.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Whats the best place to pre-order with regards FUT packs?

do you usually pre order online or the shops? From what i know gamestop are doing the delux bundle but its 84 euro that seems a bit steep. Ill probably just get it on psn.

I played the demo, didnt mind the draft aspect, game play wise, it was very unimpressive.

Thats why i didnt play the demo because it never really Is impressive.

From what i have heard its all ment to be slower gameplay this year to balance out speed im not sire i ever had problem with people using pace. There aint no point in having john terry catching a ronaldo or been able keep up to him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,139 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

They're not going to adjust Ultimate Team. It makes them an absolute fortune and they're not fix something if it isn't broke (even though it is broke).

J. Marston wrote: »
    They're not going to adjust Ultimate Team. It makes them an absolute fortune and they're not fix something if it isn't broke (even though it is broke).

Will the price bands work better this year now that they are doing them from start? I gave up on it last year when they brought them in but it might be easier to handle them this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,725 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

jayo26 wrote: »
    Thats why i didnt play the demo because it never really Is impressive.

From what i have heard its all ment to be slower gameplay this year to balance out speed im not sire i ever had problem with people using pace. There aint no point in having john terry catching a ronaldo or been able keep up to him.

That's more of a demo issue, the Terry catching Ronaldo. Every year the demo feels slower but all that is gone come full game

Ultimate team online feels like a different game anyway, compared to career mode at least, it's all about pressure and pace in fut

Web app is confirmed, but transfer market isn't confirmed yet. There'll probably be the usual daily gifts from the web app for the first few weeks

http://news.futhead.com/posts/fifa-16/32401-fut-16-web-app-coming-soon

Transfer market is back on the web app, best news about Fifa 16 for me. Early web app access is the 17th, this Thursday, same day as EA access for the XBox people

Also they say price ranges will be wider but ill wait til prices are out to judge them on that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLYAzVafIQExlx5OkZodtQi2cXrBBNz0Tw&t=10&v=Gz-ZcBokMmE

• Advertisement

Transfer market is back on the web app, best news about Fifa 16 for me. Early web app access is the 17th, this Thursday, same day as EA access for the XBox people

Also they say price ranges will be wider but ill wait til prices are out to judge them on that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLYAzVafIQExlx5OkZodtQi2cXrBBNz0Tw&t=10&v=Gz-ZcBokMmE

Buzing for it now i haven't played fut in months now as i had sold my ps4 but getting new one tomorrow miss it too much ha.

I dont care too much what they do with price bands as long as they dont mess it up mid season, id like if they got rid of minimum price band tho as i don't see the need for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

the big thing for me in that video is the separation of the markets between ps3 and ps4, that should massively clamp down on coin farmers

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Yet to play UT much but I think I'll get into it this year. Hopefully the new coin buying limitations stop me coming up against world class teams I division 10

MarkY91 wrote: »
    Yet to play UT much but I think I'll get into it this year. Hopefully the new coin buying limitations stop me coming up against world class teams I division 10

Your still gonna come up against world class teams people that always trade are gonna have the best of teams maybe just not as many.

personally myself ill probably spend a couple weeks trading and playing cup games before i go near seasons.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Web app is up, but the struggle to log in is real.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

tried logging in myself there. just getting a technical issue error every time

sure enough as soon as posting that i get in. got 2 gold packs and 2 all player packs as gift

begovitc( chelsea kepper) was the best thing i got

You don't start with any coins now, and my packs were shoite and had no gold player from any of the big leagues :(

got some sort of shiny bronze player. **** keeper rated 67. are they rare or something? (UT noob here)

got some sort of shiny bronze player. **** keeper rated 67. are they rare or something? (UT noob here)

Yeah depending on how good a player is, they might be rare.

If a player has a really good stat, say 90 in stamina, they'll be rare. If they're from a country that doesn't have that many players at that league, they're rare. Rare cards look better as well and always more expensive than even similar stated non rare players

Yeah depending on how good a player is, they might be rare.

If a player has a really good stat, say 90 in stamina, they'll be rare. If they're from a country that doesn't have that many players at that league, they're rare. Rare cards look better as well and always more expensive than even similar stated non rare players

did a little googling there. ive 2 actually. theyre nobodies..i just put them up for an auction to see what i get if anything at all.

ill be sure to login everyday for my free pack

• Advertisement

did a little googling there. ive 2 actually. theyre nobodies..i just put them up for an auction to see what i get if anything at all.

ill be sure to login everyday for my free pack

it's different types of gifts everyday. from full packs, to sh1tty gift packs. even coins, i've seen as little as 400 and as high as 5000

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Benrobjohn

Noob question. How do I log in to the web app? I've never used it before.

Benrobjohn wrote: »
    Noob question. How do I log in to the web app? I've never used it before.

Here's the direct link

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app

Unfortunately if you're a new user for FUT 16, ie you didn't play FUT 15, you won't be able to access the web app until you play it on a console. This is a measure to stop bots and autobuyers on the web market

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

I got Paul Pogba in my free FUT founder pack. Delighted. He's a complete beast.

Here's the direct link

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app

Unfortunately if you're a new user for FUT 16, ie you didn't play FUT 15, you won't be able to access the web app until you play it on a console. This is a measure to stop bots and autobuyers on the web market

Cheers. I was wondering can the web app be accessed from mobile?

Cheers. I was wondering can the web app be accessed from mobile?

yeah there's an app for mobile too, the companion app, does all the same things as web app

I have the fifa 15 companion app. How do you get the fifa 16 companion app? Does the old app update? or do you need a new app?

I have the fifa 15 companion app. How do you get the fifa 16 companion app? Does the old app update? or do you need a new app?

The new one will be released thursday from what ive heard.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

You can do your draft team on the Android app. Just did mine.....was much tougher than on the demo! Somehow ended up with 97 chemistry.

My team is:
    Begovic
    Darmian Caulker Skrtel Clichy
    Parejo Schneiderlin David Silva
    Ronaldo Sturridge Ibarbo

What a pacey front 3 :P

Would probably have around 99 or 100 chemistry if I could change their positions cos i've to play David Silva at cm even though he's a cam and I've to play Parejo at cdm even though he's a cm.

• Advertisement

Colemania wrote: »
    You can do your draft team on the Android app. Just did mine.....was much tougher than on the demo! Somehow ended up with 97 chemistry.

My team is:
    Begovic
    Darmian Caulker Skrtel Clichy
    Parejo Schneiderlin David Silva
    Ronaldo Sturridge Ibarbo

What a pacey front 3 :P

Would probably have around 99 or 100 chemistry if I could change their positions cos i've to play David Silva at cm even though he's a cam and I've to play Parejo at cdm even though he's a cm.

My first is nowhere near as good as yours and only 94 chem. Some decent subs to bring on though, and it has a lot of players I want in the proper ultimate team so I'm happy enough

http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/847918/

Gonna try offline first, on professional which I should win easy enough

Advertisement