Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 16

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,484 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

jayo26 wrote: »
    Say its going to be a boring totw this year for spanish and italian leagues not many big name performance.

Di maria has to be a cert and hernandez for his hatrick.

Icardi for Inter will get one I'd say

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

callaway92 wrote: »
    Icardi for Inter will get one I'd say

If it's anything like his gold card it will be class

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

If it's anything like his gold card it will be class

Is he really that good? His pace put me off him i love inform anderson up front in my Italian team.

Is he really that good? His pace put me off him i love inform anderson up front in my Italian team.

I have him up front with palicio. He's always in right spot good at dribbling too. Think he has 48 goals in 40 games. Has a good shot on him too

I have him up front with palicio. He's always in right spot good at dribbling too. Think he has 48 goals in 40 games. Has a good shot on him too

Thats not bad had, im playing with one up front so whatever way i manage it my wingers always score more then my strikers.

• Advertisement

Got my first relegation. Started on div 3 well with
    2 wins and 2 draws. Lost the next 5 on the bounce. Couldn't believe how bad I played.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

God, it's frustratingly hard to sell high end players. Other years, if I bought Pogba, I'd have known I could shift him a few days latter for the same price.

Bought him a few days back and can't move him for 10% lower than I paid :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Lord TSC wrote: »
    God, it's frustratingly hard to sell high end players. Other years, if I bought Pogba, I'd have known I could shift him a few days latter for the same price.

If Futmas does start towards the end of this week, take your loss

I needed a new LW for my BPL team on Monday, both Hazard and SIF Sterling were 150k so despite preferring Hazard I went with Sterling because I thought surely a SIF like him would rise fairly quick once out of packs. Sterling is still 150, Hazard is at 160 :(

Lord TSC wrote: »

Players prices dropped last friday when totgs came along. Pogba was selling for 140k on ps4 and now he can be bought for 110.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

I'm stuck on who I want to save my coins for. Ibra, Suarez or Aguero. I realise Suarez is the price of the other two combined but I'll wait til TOTY release, he might drop to the 200k bracket. Any ideas? Anyone used any of these 3? Will probably play a 4321 formation with them.

• Advertisement

As expected hummels, di maria and a sif Konoplyanka looks intresting but i just find he has crap stamina.

352n2f9.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

As expected hummels, di maria and a sif Konoplyanka looks intresting but i just find he has crap stamina.

RB Lahm, that guys gonna be extinct or mad expensive

Fair play to EA for the hero Arter card

I'm stuck on who I want to save my coins for. Ibra, Suarez or Aguero. I realise Suarez is the price of the other two combined but I'll wait til TOTY release, he might drop to the 200k bracket. Any ideas? Anyone used any of these 3? Will probably play a 4321 formation with them.

Suarez is by far the best in my opinion. Aguero is faster but suarez has excellent strenght and dribbling. Ibra is loved by all but i just find him too slow i cant use him.

RB Lahm, that guys gonna be extinct or mad expensive

Fair play to EA for the hero Arter card

Yhh he is the best rb in the game now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Suarez is by far the best in my opinion. Aguero is faster but suarez has excellent strenght and dribbling. Ibra is loved by all but i just find him too slow i cant use him.

That's what I was thinking about Ibra too...but that 90 shot :eek: will probs save for Suarez so. Haven't played in about 2-3 weeks, and still have the majority of my 1k coin boosts to go. Hopefully he drops less than 300k :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Marcelo, Neymar and Khedira (CDM)

or

Bernat, Ribery and Pogba (as a CDM)

or

Tremoulinas, Konoplyanka, Pogba (as a CDM)

The second option is a lot cheaper, but Ribery worries me with his 67 stamina. Pogba doesn't have the correct work rates for a CDM, but I'd give him the stay back while attacking instruction. The first option is by far the most expensive because Neymar is 300K (I only have 100K).

I used Ronaldo on loan for one game (a cup final). I was 0-3 up after 19 mins and he had a hat trick. I imagine Neymar is relatively close to being as good, for 1 million coins less.

v3ttel wrote: »
    Marcelo, Neymar and Khedira (CDM)

or

Bernat, Ribery and Pogba (as a CDM)

or

Tremoulinas, Konoplyanka, Pogba (as a CDM)

The second option is a lot cheaper, but Ribery worries me with his 67 stamina. Pogba doesn't have the correct work rates for a CDM, but I'd give him the stay back while attacking instruction. The first option is by far the most expensive because Neymar is 300K (I only have 100K).

I used Ronaldo on loan for one game (a cup final). I was 0-3 up after 19 mins and he had a hat trick. I imagine Neymar is relatively close to being as good, for 1 million coins less.

Trust me i have neymar and ronalo and neymar doesnt come close to him, ronaldo has a goal a game for me and he has played 300 plus games while neymar has 1 in 2.

I dont know why but Konoplyanka has terrible stamina to whwn i used him and his in form they both were tired after 70 minutes no matter what i did.

My options are really for LW/LM/LF are Ribery, Konoplyanka or Neymar. Ribery has even worse stamina than Konoplyanka.

Neymar looks like the best option. I will never be able to afford Ronaldo. I even have to raise 200K to get Neymar.

My options are really for LW/LM/LF are Ribery, Konoplyanka or Neymar. Ribery has even worse stamina than Konoplyanka.

Neymar looks like the best option. I will never be able to afford Ronaldo. I even have to raise 200K to get Neymar.

Whats your full team at the moment? They are a few options reus is good or gervinho has really high stamina considering he is so fast.

I dont know what way stamina is working now since the update yesterday they have made the stamina drain alot quicker to the extent that i have marchesio, if naingolin and pogba in midfield and all have high stamina and are drained come final whistle. I woudnt think im terrible at using sprint button and ive had to change down agression in tactics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Do ye guys use the player types with players, eg adding hunter to striker or just leave it as basic.
    Completed my premier league team, quiet happy with the starting team. Barkley, Miralles, Xhiqiri, and James McCarthy are for me epic. Id say the same about Blind but I have him back up to McCarthy.
    I think if I could save up for Ozil, my team would be perfect, I have Ramsey right now, does a job just would rather Ozil.
    Have Started my french league team now, some good prices and it is my favourite league

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

jayo26 wrote:
    Thats not bad had, im playing with one up front so whatever way i manage it my wingers always score more then my strikers.

This is what happened to me when I played with the false 9, I tend to pick a good CAM and transform him into a CF to distribute the good passes, wingers then have to be slightly fast, good physical aspect and high finishing rate. Beautiful formation to try but playing with 2 STs is better in higher divisions.

Whats your full team at the moment? They are a few options reus is good or gervinho has really high stamina considering he is so fast.

I dont know what way stamina is working now since the update yesterday they have made the stamina drain alot quicker to the extent that i have marchesio, if naingolin and pogba in midfield and all have high stamina and are drained come final whistle. I woudnt think im terrible at using sprint button and ive had to change down agression in tactics.

This is my main team. I have another one with Tevez and Di Maria, where I've been experimenting with formations.

k1OqM2n.jpg

This is my main team. I have another one with Tevez and Di Maria, where I've been experimenting with formations.

k1OqM2n.jpg

Your not going to improve that team much in fairness to ya unless tour spending a good bit, one person id change and its totally down to opinion but id have guarin as cdm and if you had enough got james Rodriguez as cam.

Your not going to improve that team much in fairness to ya unless tour spending a good bit, one person id change and its totally down to opinion but id have guarin as cdm and if you had enough got james Rodriguez as cam.

Thanks jayo. Is James worth the extra 30K over Griezmann? That could be a good shout. I've never used him before.

I've used Guarin before, but mostly when I've played 3 in midfield. He's great as a box to box midfielder, but I'd be worried about his low defensive stats as a lone CDM, compared to Khedira.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Taking a break but decided to move on from trading contracts and on to trading players again. Bought 15 normal Lukaku cards for 1800 this morning. Sold 4 in 6 cycles for 3000 coins. :pac: Going to just keep going on him for a while, see if I can build a fund up over Xmas while I clear Fallout, Siege and a fresh playthrough of FF9 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

The Gift packs are back when you log in to the Web App. Got a bronze with 4 items, one of which is the Dundalk kit...awesome !!

Sold up neymar and bale before prices really drop raised 400k and with what I had already I've about 750k I reckon in next week messi will drop well bellow 700k I hope :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,958 ✭✭✭Liamalone

100k Jumbo rare players packs in store. 24 rare gold players mmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Liamalone wrote: »
    100k Jumbo rare players packs in store. 24 rare gold players mmmmm

Did one, got sweet f.a. Standard.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

hots wrote:
    Did one, got sweet f.a. Standard.

Jayyysus, was thinking to get one but I won't now.

Advertisement