Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 16

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Godin down to 50k :D

I know im going seep now before i do anything i regret he might drop below 40 tomorrow so :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

jayo26 wrote: »
    I know im going seep now before i do anything i regret he might drop below 40 tomorrow so :)

Yup, especially with all the BF packs that are gonna be opened

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Free Loan pack if you log on to Web App in next hour as part of Black Friday. Loan player guaranteed 85 or better.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Few players I'm keeping an eye on but I'm hoping prices will drop even more once people get home from school tonight and start popping those packs :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭alwald

Prices should drop further during the week end I think, at the same time the market is loaded with cards which means that further drops will be seen between now and Xmas, happy days :)

• Advertisement

Berty44 wrote: »
    Free Loan pack if you log on to Web App in next hour as part of Black Friday. Loan player guaranteed 85 or better.

I got hummels who i already had a loan card for and instead of not allowing you keep it they add all the contracts together so ive now 14 games on hummels :)

I got hummels who i already had a loan card for and instead of not allowing you keep it they add all the contracts together so ive now 14 games on hummels :)

Yep that's one of the good improvements they have made this year.

I think that if you are looking to buy any of the top players tonight is the night to do it.

Have a look at futbin.com to see how prices have fallen in the past 8/10 days. Good to see how prices have plummeted with BF coming. Pogba for example was selling for €170k on 18/11 his BIN is now down to €100k ! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Berty44 wrote: »
    Yep that's one of the good improvements they have made this year.

I think that if you are looking to buy any of the top players tonight is the night to do it.

Have a look at futbin.com to see how prices have fallen in the past 8/10 days. Good to see how prices have plummeted with BF coming. Pogba for example was selling for €170k on 18/11 his BIN is now down to €100k ! :pac:

Oh how I wish I had some coins

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Muirshin Durkin

anyone ever play with a Brazilian squad? Serious lack of strikers, anyone know any decent CAM to convert to a striker?

anyone ever play with a Brazilian squad? Serious lack of strikers, anyone know any decent CAM to convert to a striker?

Bernard otherwise just try Hulk there without changing his position.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Muirshin Durkin

Cheers

On paper it looks poor but convert Teixeira to striker he is good or if you can go all out in form felipe anderson is only 80 rated but he has high speed and great shot power he is excellent as striker.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

I really want to use Tevez and Di Maria in a 4-3-3(4), but the lack of fast quality Argentinian wingers is a problem (seeing as I can't afford Messi obviously :()

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

v3ttel wrote: »
    I really want to use Tevez and Di Maria in a 4-3-3(4), but the lack of fast quality Argentinian wingers is a problem (seeing as I can't afford Messi obviously :()

Nicolas Gaitan is superb. Would highly recommend.

The ball just sticks to his foot like glue.

And you could try Iturbe or Salvio on the right, both have top speed and are good dribblers and have Dribbler traits

Nicolas Gaitan is superb. Would highly recommend.

The ball just sticks to his foot like glue.

Yep, he is brilliant on the left, but can't get him to link with any LBs/CMs I want to use to fit Di Maria in.

On the right, Salvio or IF Lamela don't seem great (compared to Carrillo, Shaqiri and Cuadrado in my other teams). Tevez needs all weak links to be on 9 chem, which is a pain.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,725 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

I use him with in form laporte love them but his sif has to be a beast if it drops bellow 50 tomorrow night ill pull trigger on him it will surelt rise again in few weeks.

bad news on your godin front

http://www.futbin.com/16/player/34139/god%C3%ADn

I was right in thinking prices would rise, meant to buy Ribery last night, forgot and its cost me 15k

bad news on your godin front

http://www.futbin.com/16/player/34139/god%C3%ADn

I was right in thinking prices would rise, meant to buy Ribery last night, forgot and its cost me 15k

they gonna rise mate they drop low then they have the hour specials i just checked now there are two godins for 66k if they have another special this evening or so he will be got lower i just dont think it will drop as low as i was hoping.

Seeing as prices are having a mini rise, I said I'd buy everyone I wanted now, just in case they rise isn't as mini as I think. They'll probably come back down later on today, but on the off chance they don't....

I bought Tevez, Di Maria, Dybala, Pererya, Marchisio, Nainggolan, Mertens, Alex Sandro (and a few of their cheaper friends like Kurzawa, Aurier, Khedira, etc).

I can build about 4 or 5 solid teams with those players and the ones I already have, but now have zero left in the bank basically.

Hopefully I can make something like 4-2-2-2, 4-2-3-1 (narrow) or 4-3-1-2 work for me.

they gonna rise mate they drop low then they have the hour specials i just checked now there are two godins for 66k if they have another special this evening or so he will be got lower i just dont think it will drop as low as i was hoping.

Do you think they'll go back up drastically? I'm tempted to grab two or three and hold onto them for a week and see if they rise up.

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Do you think they'll go back up drastically? I'm tempted to grab two or three and hold onto them for a week and see if they rise up.

Hey i could be wrong too but if they have a flash sale at 6 i reckon that will be the bottom out price but even if u do buy now your still on a winner because the prices are still low.
    Evin godin can be got for 64k still im checking on the app regular.

Yeah.
    I've got 200k in the bank, and not really in need of any player at the moment, so think I'll see if there's a flash sale, and try and nabe 3 fresh SIF Godin cards as an investment....

Actually, just noticed IF Barkley is down to 25k (just sniped one for 22k) on Xbox. A BPL CAM who is English? Yes please.

IF Martinez looks another good investment opportunity.

Got fed up waiting so just took the plunge and sniped godin for 64k and ramos for 66k im not gonna even ook at transfer marjet for next few days id be sickend if prices drop lower.

33dlh5s.png

Is Busquets decent in the game?

alwald wrote: »
    Is Busquets decent in the game?

Yeh i actually like him even tho he is slow he doesnt play like it. I have him and in form Krychowiack in my teams and i equally like both of them. Busquets seems to get into scoring positions outside the box more then Krychowiack other then that i like them both.

Cheapest godin now is 80k im delighted timed it right.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,725 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Cheapest godin now is 80k im delighted timed it right.

Bought Ribery for 87k, he's 125k min now

Best time to buy was late last night, I'm keeping a note of stuff like this in an excel document so I know right for next year :pac:

Bought Ribery for 87k, he's 125k min now

Best time to buy was late last night, I'm keeping a note of stuff like this in an excel document so I know right for next year :pac:

Wasnt that much in difference when i was goin bed last night cheaoest gidin i seen was 61 so didnt loose out too much i got him or 64, what was ribery last night pal?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

ah ****, I was hoping Godin would drop today :( could've been some easy coins if I bought for 50k

Advertisement