Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 16

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

ah ****, I was hoping Godin would drop today :( could've been some easy coins if I bought for 50k

Yhh he kindastayed same mate, he wilend up about 120k in few weeks i think.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Prices seem to bottom out round 4pm and were well back up by half 5.

Managed to nab 9 IF Barkley's for 25k. Already back up to 29k now. <3 price crashes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭alwald

If more special packs (35k or more) will be released tomorrow then prices should go down again.....even if they don't there will be some youtuber who will release a video in 2 weeks and urge players to sell their expensive players before TOYT :D and a crash will happen.

alwald wrote: »
    If more special packs (35k or more) will be released tomorrow then prices should go down again.....even if they don't there will be some youtuber who will release a video in 2 weeks and urge players to sell their expensive players before TOYT :D and a crash will happen.

Toty is January i think aint it? We have futmass crash to come first :)

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Prices seem to bottom out round 4pm and were well back up by half 5.

Managed to nab 9 IF Barkley's for 25k. Already back up to 29k now. <3 price crashes.

Id love to be brave enough to sell my entire team and wait until a price crash to buy it back. I would of got 300k on ronaldo alone.

• Advertisement

jayo26 wrote: »
    Toty is January i think aint it? We have futmass crash to come first :)

True that, completely forgotten about it :D

Blitzed division 3 out of it with my new defense ha won 7 and drew 1 game to win championship and go up to div 2 for first time.

In form dani alves next week i reckon

Ohh my bloody hell look whats coming

32zjdw8.png

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

91 pace, 81 shot, 87 physical....omg. Do I want Suarez or RB Vardy now?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,725 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

At 500k, rb Vardy is still extinct

I thought he'd be 100k at most, wouldn't be a bad buy at 100k since he has an in game rating of 81

This is what hype creates I suppose, can't wait to try him in the draft

At 500k, rb Vardy is still extinct

I thought he'd be 100k at most, wouldn't be a bad buy at 100k since he has an in game rating of 81

This is what hype creates I suppose, can't wait to try him in the draft

He will drop eventually even tho he is only 81 rating his actual stats are probably higher i havent looked at hs ingame stats yet id imagine they are good.

Edit: just checked overall he is actually Better then inform sturridge who is rated 84,

I got IF Erikson and IF Herrera in a draft, and though I lost in round 1, I really liked their interplay. Already had IF Herrera for my United squad, but couldnt afford IF Erikson (what with everything tied up in IF Barkley).

But normal Erikson has been a magician so far. Playing him as a CAM in a 433, and him and IF Herrera are just outpassing everyone. Have Memphis and Walcott bombing up the wings either side, Schwinsteiger in midfield beside them and Benteke up front. Want to change the striker though.

Anyone try Mane up front? His 91 pace and 81 dribbling looks awesome for his price (850 coins) but his finishing has me worried.

Anyone try Mane up front? His 91 pace and 81 dribbling looks awesome for his price (850 coins) but his finishing has me worried.

Had him for ~10 games towards the start, and yeah his finishing around the box definitely let him down. The only goals he scored was on counter attacks when he was completely free and on his own. If you're playing the 433(4), the one with the cam, I don't think he'll work out.

Falcao felt brilliant when I had him, while he's not close to pacey, I had enough pace in the wings to do me so his top class heading and finishing really worked for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

I got IF Erikson and IF Herrera in a draft, and though I lost in round 1, I really liked their interplay. Already had IF Herrera for my United squad, but couldnt afford IF Erikson (what with everything tied up in IF Barkley).

But normal Erikson has been a magician so far. Playing him as a CAM in a 433, and him and IF Herrera are just outpassing everyone. Have Memphis and Walcott bombing up the wings either side, Schwinsteiger in midfield beside them and Benteke up front. Want to change the striker though.

Mane has been very good for me.

I have him as part of a front 2 with Rondon. Rondon has the size and strength, and Mane has the pace and dribbling. I haven't noticed anything off with his finishing.

He is worth a try for the price.

I would love to try Tevez, can anyone recommend a 100 chem 4-3-3 false 9 squad with him plz.

alwald wrote: »
    I would love to try Tevez, can anyone recommend a 100 chem 4-3-3 false 9 squad with him plz.

I bought him on Friday. He is averaging 2 goals per game for me.

The only problem is fitting him into a squad so he has 9 or 10 chem, especially false 9 where the CF has so many connections. You will need Gaitan, IF Lamela/Iturbe, and 2 of Pererya/Perez/Banega, unless you want other Argentinian league players.

You could try him on 7 chem either.

I hate the run of games where every single detail goes the oppositions way.

The most obvious of which is that I just conceded 5 penalties in 5 consecutive games....and didn't press any button to tackle on any of the fouls.

v3ttel wrote: »
    I hate the run of games where every single detail goes the oppositions way.

The most obvious of which is that I just conceded 5 penalties in 5 consecutive games....and didn't press any button to tackle on any of the fouls.

Winning penalties is a bit of an art in this game and im ashamed to say it but I do use it quiet alot, turning away fro. A defender using tight dribbling more often then not wins a penalty.

New update to fut on xbox and ps4 today

Pc had the update a few days ago.

FIFA Ultimate Team items:

The ability to quickly change price values when listing items on the transfer market.
    Adjusted the likelihood of foggy weather during online matches.
    Added the ability to search your club items by Nationality.

Improvements to gameplay:

Improved through ball accuracy when close to the sideline.
    Improved pass receiver selection.
    Improvements made to balance sprinting dribble turns.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

jayo26 wrote: »
    New update to fut on xbox and ps4 today

Pc had the update a few days ago.

FIFA Ultimate Team items:

The ability to quickly change price values when listing items on the transfer market.
    Adjusted the likelihood of foggy weather during online matches.
    Added the ability to search your club items by Nationality.

Improvements to gameplay:

Improved through ball accuracy when close to the sideline.
    Improved pass receiver selection.
    Improvements made to balance sprinting dribble turns.

All I ever wanted. NOW they've nailed it...

I think they turned it down a bit because i was getting alot of foggy matches a while back it was annoying.

no sign of fixing penalties though :(

I can deal with losing to better people in the draft.

And I get that it's usually people who are good at fifa who play the draft.

But no way in hell should a 54 chem team be able to beat my 100 chem team. This guy literally seems to have just picked the best players possible without even looking at chemistry, is that the key at this stage ?

5 drafts in the last few days, 5 first round exits :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

I can deal with losing to better people in the draft.

And I get that it's usually people who are good at fifa who play the draft.

But no way in hell should a 54 chem team be able to beat my 100 chem team. This guy literally seems to have just picked the best players possible without even looking at chemistry, is that the key at this stage ?

5 drafts in the last few days, 5 first round exits :(

I had the same problem with low Chem teams beating my 100Chem team, the last one was sweet though, in the third round of the draft and a 50 odd chem team goes 3-0 up by half time, pulled 2 back and scored with the last touch of normal time because his defenders ran into each other. Won the Peno shootout. I can only imagine him tearing his hair out :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,652 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

Just won the draft for the first time there. I'd say I've entered it 20 times at this stage and this was the first time I won more than one game! None of the lads I played were great though and none had over 80 chem.

For winning I got two 5k packs and two 15k packs - anyone else think that's a fairly poor return?

Best I got was Jovetic. fml

Requin wrote: »
    Just won the draft for the first time there. I'd say I've entered it 20 times at this stage and this was the first time I won more than one game! None of the lads I played were great though and none had over 80 chem.

For winning I got two 5k packs and two 15k packs - anyone else think that's a fairly poor return?

Best I got was Jovetic. fml

Just won it myself there after 4 tough rough games, and I got two 5k packs and two 25k packs (3 rare player ones) which contained dogfood

So yeah your reward was crap too, best I've got is a 35k pack and a 25k (12 rares)

Really depressing seeing youtubers doing futdraft series and when they win they almost always get a 50k pack, and in my 5 wins I ain't seen one

Best reward I've seen was a 100k pack and a 35k pack, now that would be a dream

• Registered Users Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Yay, packed Aguero!

Boo, can't score for sh1t now lol

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Has anyone used Rooney? I'd he any good. Got him the other day for 23k but haven't used him yet..

• Advertisement

The thing thats bugging me about the draft is that a major selling point was that it was a "risk free" investment of your 15k coins; that if you lost round 1, you still got the equivalent of 15ks worth of packs.

But I'm not finding thats the case at all. On two fronts.
    1. Tyically, a round one loss is netting me two 5k packs and a loan pack, which means they are valuing a loan pack at 5k coins? I wouldn't, personally. Not when you're only getting the player for 3 or 4 games, and you can't sell him for anything.
    2. It would actually be more beneficial, potentially, to buy two 7.5k packs than to win even 3 5k packs, given you'd get twice as many rare cards in the two 7.5k packs (6) verses three 5k packs (three).

Meh, I guess I'm just bitter cause I keep bombing out in round 1 :(

I've now missed 9 of my last 10 penalties :( Getting them on target but no matter where I hit them, even drilling them into the roof of the net, people are saving them :( On the brightside, if I can get it to click, I'll be flying; Walcott's speed coupled with his lack of physicality means he's winning a penalty every second game for me.

On the upside, I got into Div 3 now. Asked about Mane a few days back but other than pace, he offered nothing. I was looking for a striker to sit in front of Eriksen and in between Memphis and Walcott. And then I saw on Futhead that Eriksen retains his rating when moved up to a CF position. So switched to a 4-3-3 with the CF. Eriksen is 7 goals and 5 assists in 10 games now. Has been really good with linking up with the two wingers, and with IF Herrera too. Loving this team for the moment.

Hopefully I don't get whipped in Div 3 though :P

Advertisement