Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 16

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

jayo26 wrote: »
    I think its down to preference and style of play mate i hate Griezmann too but some on here love him and i love Martinez he gets me tons of goals played as a target man in 4231 formation.

But i do agree abouteam ratings ive said it before an 85 rated team doesnt play any better then a 78 rated team.

Not sure really. I'm playing the same way with both teams. Same formation, same instructions.

Each player has similar (but better) key stats to their counter part on the other team. Martinez is like an upgraded version (stats-wise) of Aboubakar, but Aboubakar is great in game and Martinez is muck.

I really don't understand it. Tempted to get rid of most of them and build a team around Tevez.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭alwald

v3ttel wrote:
    Martinez is dire. He miss-controls ....every..... single.... pass (ball control of 82). It's like playing with a bronze player up front. I'd prefer to have Father Romeo Sensini up front, because I doubt Martinez can even climb one flight of stairs unassisted.

v3ttel wrote:
    That team I posted above is a major upgrade on the team I was playing with (16-3-3 in Seasons). There is just one problem though, they play like the Craggy Island over 75s team..

v3ttel wrote:
    Griezmann is beyond dire. 0 goals and 0 assists in 7 games. He has the turning arc of a lorry and can't pass more than 5 yards. Every time he shoots it's straight at the keeper no matter what I do.

v3ttel wrote:
    Barzagli and Bonucci have 88 and 85 defending but are totally clueless. It felt way better with Maicon (from Porto) and Bruno Alves.

v3ttel wrote:
    Ultimate team is weird. Why is such a great team stats-wise terrible, when a poor team is so great (both are 100 chemistry, with all players on at least 9 chem).

I feel the same, upgraded 2 of my teams and my players with higher ratings can't control the ball, make a simple pass or score a simple goal, I went back to regular seasons and I am enjoying the game much more.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Thats always been a complaint I've had against Fifa, for years now; you can be using a team who are ok but nothing stellar stats wise and be doing great, you upgrade one or two players and suddenly you can't win for your life.

My silver Brazilians have a better record (3-1) on seasons than my BPL/Bundesliga team which has Hazard, Ozil and Muller (1-4). Same division but the Brazilians seems to continually do better. Likewise, I much prefer coming up against top rated teams; once I see I'm going up against a bunch of non-rares, I cry cause I know I'll struggle and my defence will be running into each other and my attackers will be like OAPs :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

I tested this out last FIFA. I had a good Serie A team and was in Div 2. I had coins and decided at that stage that Serie A was going to be my main team from then on so I upgraded every position with Informs and had the best player in every position, team rated 84/85. Needless to say I got relegated and my poor form continued into Division 3 and after 5 games I was winless and looked like another relegation.

So I changed my team midseason going back to the average players that had got me there with a bronze bench to have a 72 rated team. Needless to say I did not lose another game in that season, avoided relegation, won promotion the following season and shortly afterwards got to Div 1 where I stayed. I sold all my highly rated and In Forms.

There is an exception to this and that is Legends. By year end I had a team full of Legends and they were pretty much unbeatable :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,725 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Never built an Irish team, or even a silver team, but damn with that Jonathan Walters card I'll have to

https://twitter.com/EASPORTSFIFA/status/666994306520129536

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Never built an Irish team, or even a silver team, but damn with that Jonathan Walters card I'll have to

https://twitter.com/EASPORTSFIFA/status/666994306520129536

69 pace?? Id rather you then me thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Thats always been a complaint I've had against Fifa, for years now; you can be using a team who are ok but nothing stellar stats wise and be doing great, you upgrade one or two players and suddenly you can't win for your life.

My silver Brazilians have a better record (3-1) on seasons than my BPL/Bundesliga team which has Hazard, Ozil and Muller (1-4). Same division but the Brazilians seems to continually do better. Likewise, I much prefer coming up against top rated teams; once I see I'm going up against a bunch of non-rares, I cry cause I know I'll struggle and my defence will be running into each other and my attackers will be like OAPs :(

I have a silver Premier League team that is near unstoppable against most sides. Callum Wilson, Jamie Vardy, Jordon Ibe, Riyad Mahrez - I can batter most teams I come up against with them.

I also have a 5* Serie A and 5* Premier League team with what I thought were great teams too. Can't win to save my life with them. Most of my goals are long-range punts, set pieces or penalties, unlike with my silver team where I have some silky passing and shooting.

It's the strangest thing!

69 pace?? Id rather you then me thanks.

But he's orange :pac:

But he's orange :pac:

Ohh EA just love your sort haha :)

ST lewandowski, ST Robben and an Orange Ibra. Lordy.

But yeah, I also want that Orange Walters :P

Did a few drafts today. Packed an IF too! Was IF Elliot (silver, Newcastle). Cheapest is 18k right now, but I'll hold onto him for a week or two and see if I can get 30k for him, which I'll blow on another two drafts :P

• Advertisement

Ohh holy mother of ***** i only noticed robben was st as tsc posted it i just scanned over ifs earlier as was busy in work that looks tasty.

The bundesleague is starting to shape up nicely with if Lewandowski and muller and robben.

Any of ye have problems with your broadband resetting while playing fifa? Few times in my past 2 or 3 weeks my internet keep going off in middle of games i put it down to a crappy conection but past few nights i been playing call of duty and its fine but when i play fifa and stary up a online game my modem resets.

Ohh holy mother of ***** i only noticed robben was st as tsc posted it i just scanned over ifs earlier as was busy in work that looks tasty.

The bundesleague is starting to shape up nicely with if Lewandowski and muller and robben.

St Robben has 93 pace, 93 dribbling, 88 shot. Absolutely insane stats. 91 positioning, 92 longshots.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

St Robben has 93 pace, 93 dribbling, 88 shot. Absolutely insane stats. 91 positioning, 92 longshots.

tumblr_mf1iriYhRK1ruv0clo1_500.gif

Pity ill never be able to afford that :pac:

He aint worth selling ronaldo for tho :)

Something that just occurred to me over the last few days, I've never had a home match in FUT16 in either online seasons, any of the cups, or online singles matches.

The only time I've ever seen my home stadium is when I setup an online friendly. Weird.

v3ttel wrote: »
    Something that just occurred to me over the last few days, I've never had a home match in FUT16 in either online seasons, any of the cups, or online singles matches.

The only time I've ever seen my home stadium is when I setup an online friendly. Weird.

I've always thought this is to do with the host, ie the person with the better connection.. I've only ever been away from home once or twice.

Made a coment on this a few weeks ago its still the same for me mostly but i do get the odd home game now.

astradave wrote: »
    I've always thought this is to do with the host, ie the person with the better connection.. I've only ever been away from home once or twice.

Me too, but I usually have at worst a 15ms ping and the same latency. Some guys I come up against seem to be on dial up.
    Made a coment on this a few weeks ago its still the same for me mostly but i do get the odd home game now.

Must have missed that! Out of interest, what is your home stadium?

Me too, but I usually have at worst a 15ms ping and the same latency. Some guys I come up against seem to be on dial up.

Must have missed that! Out of interest, what is your home stadium?

Its old Trafford but ive tried different stadia and kits and balls i noticed that its always my ball i see on the pitch no matter where.

• Advertisement

Prices are unreal low tonight loads of bargains to be had, if prices go back up it be ideal time to invest but if they have more packs over the weekend tey will probably keep dropping a little.

Ive an in form Konoplyanka and his price has dropped since the end of last totw i was hoping it woud of rose because i ont wanto sell him at a loss.

Prices are unreal low tonight loads of bargains to be had, if prices go back up it be ideal time to invest but if they have more packs over the weekend tey will probably keep dropping a little.

Ive an in form Konoplyanka and his price has dropped since the end of last totw i was hoping it woud of rose because i ont wanto sell him at a loss.

I was holding onto a few players I packed on Monday in a 50k pack to sell tonight, but I don't know what to do now. Was planning on selling my BBVA team either tonight or tomorrow, won't be playing fifa during this week so I was gonna keep the coins from that for Aguero during the black friday crash.

Another serious totw is causing this crash I reckon, literally every totw since the 2nd one has had a lot of good players. I'd love an average one to start evening prices out, at this rate there'll only be a few players over 100k in the new year

I'm selling up a lot of my big money players now. The crash is only going to get worse over the next few weeks, so think I'll just sell up and get the coins, and then buy back cheaper in a week or two when I go back to thinks. Shall trade away in the mean time.

I was holding onto a few players I packed on Monday in a 50k pack to sell tonight, but I don't know what to do now. Was planning on selling my BBVA team either tonight or tomorrow, won't be playing fifa during this week so I was gonna keep the coins from that for Aguero during the black friday crash.

Another serious totw is causing this crash I reckon, literally every totw since the 2nd one has had a lot of good players. I'd love an average one to start evening prices out, at this rate there'll only be a few players over 100k in the new year

I dont mind the prices been so low its just trying predict them is the fun part ha. I sold neymar last week for 530k i bought bale for 430 and now neymar is going for 430 and bale is 350, i now have to go buy neymar again because in form Konoplyanka has unreal terrible stamina even tho it says he is 80 i cant get two gamein a row out of him.

I dont mind the prices been so low its just trying predict them is the fun part ha. I sold neymar last week for 530k i bought bale for 430 and now neymar is going for 430 and bale is 350, i now have to go buy neymar again because in form Konoplyanka has unreal terrible stamina even tho it says he is 80 i cant get two gamein a row out of him.

Regular Konoplyanka has been average for me, his IF doesn't look 100k better

Don't know if I'm sorry to be selling my BBVA team or not. James has 37 goals and 43 assists in 40 games, and Jackson has 45 in 47 for me and the defence other than the keeper is as solid as I've had. I like changing a team before I get sick of it, but it's been so good :( Bundesliga better be good

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭daRobot

Tevez is absolutely incredible. He's got everything.

He doesn't really suit building a team around so I just sub him onto my serie a team.

Defo give him a try.

daRobot wrote: »
    Tevez is absolutely incredible. He's got everything.

He doesn't really suit building a team around so I just sub him onto my serie a team.

Defo give him a try.

So he doesn't reeeaaaaly have everything then??

Have tried Argentinian teams in past Fifas to varying effect. Tempted to try one based on the Tevez review :P Could put together a very good team relatively cheaply too.

Is there no one up at this hour, searching for a game the last 15 mins.. EA must be having trouble, built a cheap Bundsliga team last night and want ta try them out :mad:

• Advertisement

Just snapped up neymar for 340k cant believe how low the prices are.

11rq45e.png

I think i need more pace up front :):):)

Advertisement