Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 16

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Mainly cos it's been one goal a game for him :P if he equals the record of 10 tho, he should get a record breaker I'd say.

To be fair, if he gets 10 and gets a special card, it should be called "record equaler" Vardy, rather than record breaker :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

v3ttel wrote: »
    To be fair, if he gets 10 and gets a special card, it should be called "record equaler" Vardy, rather than record breaker :pac:

true :pac: idk if I can see him breaking it though. Apparently he could be brought up about sticking up a middle finger to the ref in the last game.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

v3ttel wrote: »

Well RVN scored in 10 consecutive games that were over 2 seasons, I think Vardy has already broken the record at 9 for consecutive games within one season, so he should get a rb now

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Talks of IF Muller.

Better get saving. Welp.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Second in form neymar in packs today along with in form muller for lordtsc to jizz over :)
    Shawcross got in from prmier league and a nice looking lacazette from french league.

2z4y2xy.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

jayo26 wrote: »
    Second in form neymar in packs today along with in form muller for lordtsc to jizz over :)
    Shawcross got in from prmier league and a nice looking lacazette from french league.

2z4y2xy.jpg

I'd say that Naingollan card can absolutely run the show! Might have a couple of goes at the draft tonight and see what I get out of the packs although I've had atrocious luck so far!

holy ****e, Nainggolan all 80+ and that Lacazette :eek:

holy ****e, Nainggolan all 80+ and that Lacazette :eek:

Never mind that, look at that Shawcross :pac:

Will never be able to afford the top ones, so I like to get excited about the more mediocre in-forms like Shawcross

Never mind that, look at that Shawcross :pac:

Will never be able to afford the top ones, so I like to get excited about the more mediocre in-forms like Shawcross

Little bit of pace and he be brilliant,

Little bit of pace and he be brilliant,

Otamendi or Cahill alongside him and he'll be grand

• Advertisement

Otamendi or Cahill alongside him and he'll be grand

Yeh in fairness its not pace my defenders get stuck for its brains.

Yeh in fairness its not pace my defenders get stuck for its brains.

That's everyone's I think :pac:

Mind you I currently have Otamendi and Kompany, don't think I've had a more stable defence

Mind you I currently have Otamendi and Kompany, don't think I've had a more stable defence

Im using laporte and matheiu in bbva side they fairly solid with lloris in goal i just cant stop the lads that keep dribbling at me but its more my fault then the defenders.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

I use these two as well, Otamendi is deadly, he does be everywhere, if ya get by Kompany he is always there to mop up the danger

Im using laporte and matheiu in bbva side they fairly solid with lloris in goal i just cant stop the lads that keep dribbling at me but its more my fault then the defenders.

Yeah I'm finding every defender can be turned so easily by wingers/forwards with high dribbling/agility, but at the same time I'm doing it to other people so it balances out
    astradave wrote: »
    I use these two as well, Otamendi is deadly, he does be everywhere, if ya get by Kompany he is always there to mop up the danger

Sorry I decided to upgrade the top and middle of the pitch before going to my centre backs. I always find centre backs with a strong link perform well together, Pique and Godin aren't near as good as Otamendi and Kompany for me, but when I can afford Ramos I'd say him and Pique will be two beasts

Yeah I'm finding every defender can be turned so easily by wingers/forwards with high dribbling/agility, but at the same time I'm doing it to other people so it balances out

Sorry I decided to upgrade the top and middle of the pitch before going to my centre backs. I always find centre backs with a strong link perform well together, Pique and Godin aren't near as good as Otamendi and Kompany for me, but when I can afford Ramos I'd say him and Pique will be two beasts

Ive tried pique a few times and i always find him very weak he is same again this year slow and easy to push off the ball, pepe and ramos are very good together.

Played few games of draft last night and. I have to say its the worst mode of fifa ever, yehh the packs are good blah blah but the actual game play is off ballanced.

im playing with teams with 100 chemistry have had hero ronaldo and messi ect and still cant pass the ball to each other or hit shot on target then when the other they scores they pass the ball around for rest of the match gets.

Played few games of draft last night and. I have to say its the worst mode of fifa ever, yehh the packs are good blah blah but the actual game play is off ballanced.

im playing with teams with 100 chemistry have had hero ronaldo and messi ect and still cant pass the ball to each other or hit shot on target then when the other they scores they pass the ball around for rest of the match gets.

Regular FUT feels calm compared to the draft. Career mode games feel like slow-mo compared to fut.

Every team is high pressure, don't have to worry about stamina or injuries in the draft. Plus most teams use subs in the draft, I'm guilty of this myself but I hate when someone brings on Hero Ronaldo at the start of the game in their BPL squad

It really is whoever gets ahead first wins

Regular FUT feels calm compared to the draft. Career mode games feel like slow-mo compared to fut.

Every team is high pressure, don't have to worry about stamina or injuries in the draft. Plus most teams use subs in the draft, I'm guilty of this myself but I hate when someone brings on Hero Ronaldo at the start of the game in their BPL squad

It really is whoever gets ahead first wins

I dont mind high pressure i can deal with that its just the ignorance of chemistry and player ratings that bug me and it seems more evident in draft then normal fut.

A team of 60 chemistry should not be able beat a team of 100 chemistry no matter what your ability is unless your downright crap at game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

What I found with the draft - I think my team had 80something chemistry - was that players just kind of drifted a little unless directly involved.

As in, my midfield would have the ball and my attackers would stay static instead of moving for it which makes it quite difficult to get the ball forward.

I've played with teams with lower chemistry in the standard FUT game and haven't noticed the issue at all so I dunno what to make of it.

• Advertisement

What I found with the draft - I think my team had 80something chemistry - was that players just kind of drifted a little unless directly involved.

As in, my midfield would have the ball and my attackers would stay static instead of moving for it which makes it quite difficult to get the ball forward.

I've played with teams with lower chemistry in the standard FUT game and haven't noticed the issue at all so I dunno what to make of it.

I get what ya mean, I've had 84 rated teams with 70 chemistry that felt like a bunch of individuals, get the ball to the top forwards and you're grand though.

My best team was a standard enough BPL team in the draft, this one

Only draft win where I was confident the whole way through, and I've had "better" full Liga BBVA teams

Yeah, I've had similar experiences with the draft. It feels totally different to the rest of FUT. There is something unusual about the mode. It's like chemistry doesn't work properly, or the players stats are different to what you see on the cards.

Something is a bit off with it anyway. There's definitely a leveling of player skill somehow.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I've started to notice people loading their teams with players out of position, but its not affecting them at all. I'm constantly getting paired with people playing Ronaldo or Messi or Robbin in CM positions, and the players are still godly :/

Anyway, was saying to Jayo last night, getting bored with with Bundesliga team, but still love Lewandowski and Muller. Have enough to buy Ibra though so I'm going to take a crack at a 4-2-2-2 with a German right side and a Ligue 1 left side, with IF Trapp linking the two.

Logged into the app this morning - got a free gold gift pack with Kieran Tripper, how lucky I am...

But noticed in the store that Rare Gold Player packs were available for 50k. It has less than one minute left to buy so I left it off but has anyone had any luck in these before? I expected 12 players all rated 76 from the Turkish league knowing my luck but a little bit of me thought I might find Suarez or Lewandowski!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

But noticed in the store that Rare Gold Player packs were available for 50k. It has less than one minute left to buy so I left it off but has anyone had any luck in these before? I expected 12 players all rated 76 from the Turkish league knowing my luck but a little bit of me thought I might find Suarez or Lewandowski!!

I am very unlucky with packs, opened 2 of those 50k packs and didn't get a single decent card.

alwald wrote: »
    I am very unlucky with packs, opened 2 of those 50k packs and didn't get a single decent card.

I panicked, went back and bought one and got Nicolas Otamendi.

Debating whether I should keep him or try sell him for 60k and get back all the money I just spent on the pack!!

EDIT: The other 11 were a mix of mediocre cards and players I already had. I keep getting Giroud, Villa and Balotelli in anything I win or buy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

I panicked, went back and bought one and got Nicolas Otamendi.

I just opened one and got nobody good, wasted 50k

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Copa Mundial

Got a 2-1 win off a lad who had an IF Reus, IF Aubameyang and IF Suarez. Best bit is my 79 overall Junuzovic netted both :D

fdref.png

Got a 2-1 win off a lad who had an IF Reus, IF Aubameyang and IF Suarez. Best bit is my 79 overall Junuzovic netted both :D

fdref.png

Junuzovic is a beast in my 4321 bundesliga side. Curlers from outside the box are magical with him

• Advertisement

Been stalking the market to watch price changes for the reasonably expensive Serie A/La Liga team I posted before.

I checked the prices of all players on Thursday and Friday. Just checked now again and Cuadrado is down about 8K, Martinez is down about 9K, Griezmann is down a couple of K too.

Anyone know why the prices have come down so dramatically in the last few hours, or is it just the fact its 3am?

Advertisement