Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 16

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

I've found it to be way less of an issue in the past. I have a French national side with Theo Walcott as my right mid because the French don't have much in that department. He is out performing Nasri on the left who is a 10 chemistry, Walcott is just 5.

Biabiany, Alessandrini and Ben Arfa are great in that position.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

Hi All

Got FIFA 16 Deluxe and started Ultimate team a few mins ago.

I played the match where you play with a team with high chemistry and won it. Then after the match it brought me to a screen where it appears Montpellier were selected for me? I haven't a clue if something went wrong or is this normal?!

It appears I have an active squad as well? Is this normal? I thought I had to pick a squad?! WTF!

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Got 2500 coins for logging into the app so must be free gifts again 2day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

gotthebug wrote: »
    Got 2500 coins for logging into the app so must be free gifts again 2day

They going on or past week or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Finally got my first dc loss

In the final of a fut draft I was winning 3-0 with 10 mins to go :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,428 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I've basically given up on Fifa16 as I went back to 15. I'm wondering will I just flog my team and do some trading for a while to make big money? it requires effort though and I don't really know if I'm gonna bother anymore with it..

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Muirshin Durkin

Whats the point if you're not going to play it?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,428 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Whats the point if you're not going to play it?

just something to do in it i suppose..its a digital copy otherwise i'd flog it..just played a few games and they've definitely improved it bigtime from launch date...passing is bit better and skills come back into it..bought a serie a team but missing Tevez..really liked him in my team.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Copa Mundial

My Bundesliga side held division 4 after a dismal fall from division 3. Changed to 4-3-3 as the "Lone Tall Striker" heading game isn't working any more.

Some of the keepers blunders are blood boiling in this.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

I switched up to a 4321. Loving the formation. Have a bundesliga side with Draxler, Vargas and Choupo-Moting up top. Draxler is so good in this game. Dribbling, strength, skills, WF. Try him if you haven't!!

• Advertisement

I switched up to a 4321. Loving the formation. Have a bundesliga side with Draxler, Vargas and Choupo-Moting up top. Draxler is so good in this game. Dribbling, strength, skills, WF. Try him if you haven't!!

Yhh changed back to it myself ive used it in near every ultimate team finally getting hang of it this year.

Do you use any custom tactics?

I can never play with 1 striker, I always need 2 strikers and a good CAM to score goals....CAM is the most important player for me.
    Is Draxler fast enough to play as LM/LW?

alwald wrote: »
    I can never play with 1 striker, I always need 2 strikers and a good CAM to score goals....CAM is the most important player for me.

The trick with 4321 for me is to play with a strong target man in the middle and have one of the outside forwards to drift inside so my favourite at moment is jackson Martinez and ronaldo drifting inside. :)

jayo26 wrote: »
    Yhh changed back to it myself ive used it in near every ultimate team finally getting hang of it this year.

Do you use any custom tactics?

I only use them for my forwards. Cut inside and stay forward I think for the wingers and get in behind for my ST. Also my CDM is on stay back while attacking.
    alwald wrote: »

Yup. For me he is. Usually always dribbles past the players anyways. And I've Calhanoglu playing RCAM if that helps :P

I only use them for my forwards. Cut inside and stay forward I think for the wingers and get in behind for my ST. Also my CDM is on stay back while attacking.

Sorry i ment the actual tactics setting the slider for attacking pace and passing ect.

Ive found that the preset tactics like pressure and counter attack using the d_pad this year are terrible so i just use my own custom tactics now.

Sorry i ment the actual tactics setting the slider for attacking pace and passing ect.

Ive found that the preset tactics like pressure and counter attack using the d_pad this year are terrible so i just use my own custom tactics now.

ahh, I've never really bothered with custom tactics myself. Is there much difference in the play?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,151 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Won the draft for the first time last night and got a Premium gold players pack (12 players, 3 rare) and a mega pack (30 items, 18 rare).

Highest rated player I got was Henderson. Disgusted.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,011 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Does anyone who plays Ultimate Team on PS4 want to try and use a code I got from amazon,

Couple of weeks gone, but still some weekly gold packs to redeem before the cut off.

If you want the code quote me here and I will send it to the 1st person to do that.

I don't bother with UT.

ahh, I've never really bothered with custom tactics myself. Is there much difference in the play?

Major difference for me i couldntget passed div six now im in 3 r 4.

I have my team set up for fast counter attacks biased to short passing and the team defends wide and defending pressure is way down to 30 it stops the centerbacks from leaving holes at the back. Works well for me.

Major difference for me i couldntget passed div six now im in 3 r 4.

I have my team set up for fast counter attacks biased to short passing and the team defends wide and defending pressure is way down to 30 it stops the centerbacks from leaving holes at the back. Works well for me.

Hmm. Might give it a go when I start to struggle :P I'm in div7/6 atm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Does anyone who plays Ultimate Team on PS4 want to try and use a code I got from amazon,

Couple of weeks gone, but still some weekly gold packs to redeem before the cut off.

If you want the code quote me here and I will send it to the 1st person to do that.

I don't bother with UT.

If you still.have il take it and try it

Neymar's purple card is coming in this TOTW I guess, many packs will be opened.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

Hi All

Got FIFA 16 Deluxe and started Ultimate team a few mins ago.

I played the match where you play with a team with high chemistry and won it. Then after the match it brought me to a screen where it appears Montpellier were selected for me? I haven't a clue if something went wrong or is this normal?!

It appears I have an active squad as well? Is this normal? I thought I had to pick a squad?! WTF!

Bump?

Bump?

I honestly don't really understand what you are talking about, is your FUT squad full with montpillier players?

If you can post a screen shot of what you are talking about maybe people can help

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Every now and again, I play seasons just to have fun. Team I've been playing mostly as over there is Bayern, just cause they're bat**** crazy in terms of offence with their 3-5-2.

Anyway, since I was winning a fair bit, thought I'd put them together in FUT...

VueKZOZ.png

4 wins so far, and if I can win the last game of the season, I'll be up to Div 4.

Saving up for Boatang to replace Hummels, and then it'll be a slog towards Robben. Though Bellerabi is doing grand in that position for the time being.

Those with plenty of coins should invest in Lacazette IMO, he will defo get his IF after scoring 3 goals tonight.

Was saving for past week or so to get neymar but only had about 400k but decided to sell ramos to buy him before tomorrow incaesehe has hero card or if card which i think he will but then tough fuk sake ramos will probably be in for too grrhhh.

I think its gonna be a good week for shiny in forms i rekon we will have ramos, neymar and Konoplyanka from spain we will certainly have lacazette from france and off top of my head from premier league im not sure maybe lingard might get one and shawcross.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,151 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Weird how Jamie Vardy is probably the most in form striker in world football right now and has scored in 9 consecutive games yet still doesn't have an actual in form card.

• Advertisement

J. Marston wrote: »
    Weird how Jamie Vardy is probably the most in form striker in world football right now and has scored in 9 consecutive games yet still doesn't have an actual in form card.

Mainly cos it's been one goal a game for him :P if he equals the record of 10 tho, he should get a record breaker I'd say.

Advertisement