Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 16

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

v3ttel wrote: »
    Been stalking the market to watch price changes for the reasonably expensive Serie A/La Liga team I posted before.

I checked the prices of all players on Thursday and Friday. Just checked now again and Cuadrado is down about 8K, Martinez is down about 9K, Griezmann is down a couple of K too.

Anyone know why the prices have come down so dramatically in the last few hours, or is it just the fact its 3am?

FUT United is on this weekend

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/news/2015/fifa-16-fut-united?utm_campaign=fifa16-social-global-ic-tw-fut-united-tw-111315-text-site-sust&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&sourceid=fifa16-social-global-ic-tw-fut-united-tw-111315-text-site-sust&cid=48034&ts=1447423209338&sf42450659=1

But we're not eligible to win the prizes in Ireland :(

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I also think prices tend to drop over the weekend as more people are playing (/off school or work), thus more packs are opened, thus more prices drop.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I also think prices tend to drop over the weekend as more people are playing (/off school or work), thus more packs are opened, thus more prices drop.

Thats often balanced by greater desire for the players. Its why I only invest in informs.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

David DeGea has been my best buy this year, high rated Keepers pull saves from nowhere whereas you would expect to let it in with a lower rated Keeper

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

astradave wrote: »
    David DeGea has been my best buy this year, high rated Keepers pull saves from nowhere whereas you would expect to let it in with a lower rated Keeper

Gonna chnge around my bbva side to fit him in if i put ramos and pique back in and switch to a low pressure defence might work out better with pique.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

Who are the best Series A strikers? Is Dybala any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

alwald wrote: »

Haven't tried him out so I don't about him but I'm running with palicio and Icard. Both of them score for fun for me

Morata was beastly for me, as was Gabbiadini converted to striker

Can't say for Dybala, his price never reflected his card for me

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭tdonegan1990

Hi I'm new to FUT. Just wondering where is the best place to buy Fifa points or packs? Thanks.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Hi I'm new to FUT. Just wondering where is the best place to buy Fifa points or packs? Thanks.

In the game is the only place to buy packs. Points you buy in the game or through the psn store.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

Prices are going down big time, the question is will prices remain the same, will get higher or will they go down even further in the next couple of days/weeks?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

Prices are going down big time, the question is will prices remain the same, will get higher or will they go down even further in the next couple of days/weeks?

Hard to know but I just bulked up my Premier League big time over last night and this morning.

Added Joe Hart, Asmir Begovic, Gael Clichy, Ramires, Fernandinho, Christian Eriksen and Falcao all for the price of what I was bidding (and losing!) for Ramires and Hart about three weeks ago!

EDIT: Particularly good as I replaced Mignolet, Fabianski, Bertrand, Blind, Herrera, Bojan and Bony... Biiiiig improvement.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Hmm...might have to start playing again so that I've enough to buy Suarez when he drops. Last I checked I've about 120k

Hmm...might have to start playing again so that I've enough to buy Suarez when he drops. Last I checked I've about 120k

I dont think he will drop much further yet he has dropped over 100k this weekend id expect all the prices to rise back up a little after the fc united packs are done this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

jayo26 wrote: »
    I dont think he will drop much further yet he has dropped over 100k this weekend id expect all the prices to rise back up a little after the fc united packs are done this evening.

ah, I thought they were dropping cos of TOTY and people selling up early. I'll be purchasing round that time :P

ah, I thought they were dropping cos of TOTY and people selling up early. I'll be purchasing round that time :P

There should be another drop on black friday. If you have the money you should buy round then

Nope its the fc united packs but i dint think they will go back up as high anyway apart from the really high value players.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Just stuck together a team I couldn't afford a week ago, and still have 55K in the bank. It's similar to my Portuguese league team, but with upgraded players in pretty much every position.

uuwc5Eo.png

Next up after this team, I really want to try Tevez, Pererya, and get a couple of the cheaper IFs.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Finally packed something decent in my free packs! Was happy enough with Junozovic as my packs have been woeful so far and I'd been meaning to try him anyway... Any idea when the best time to sell new IFs is? I don't normally get to dabble with the good ones :)

Bought Ibra for 300k on Friday. Now can't get rid of him for 270k :(

• Advertisement

hots wrote: »
    Finally packed something decent in my free packs! Was happy enough with Junozovic as my packs have been woeful so far and I'd been meaning to try him anyway... Any idea when the best time to sell new IFs is? I don't normally get to dabble with the good ones :)

Hold on to him for at least a week mate his price will go up when he aint in packs.

Bought Ibra for 300k on Friday. Now can't get rid of him for 270k :(

I lost nearly 40k on hulk alone bought him for 59k friday sold him yesterday for 22k but i saved it on players like ramos and got bale for 370k he was over 500k on friday.

hots wrote: »

Saturday/Sunday on should be time enough. IF's always rise with time since they go out of packs, so keep him as long as you want really

Follow his price here on futbin and when he seems to be evening out and no longer rising, then sell from anytime then on

I lost nearly 40k on hulk alone bought him for 59k friday sold him yesterday for 22k but i saved it on players like ramos and got bale for 370k he was over 500k on friday.

Oh wow, didn't know Hulk was down so low! Awesome.

Playing Fallout 4 at the moment, but will probably nab myself a Hulk asap.

Oh wow, didn't know Hulk was down so low! Awesome.

Playing Fallout 4 at the moment, but will probably nab myself a Hulk asap.

Can i just say i was left bitterly disappointed with him he does not play anyway near as good as his stats look.

Awh :(

You have a chance to use Hazard yet? Tempted to try him in a Hybrid with Ozil and Muller...

Awh :(

You have a chance to use Hazard yet? Tempted to try him in a Hybrid with Ozil and Muller...

Yehh i liked hazzard only reason indidnt stick with prem league was lack or right wingers but hazzard is great his dribbling and shooting are class.

Yehh i liked hazzard only reason indidnt stick with prem league was lack or right wingers but hazzard is great his dribbling and shooting are class.

Awesome, shall try him so. Going to play Bellerabi on the right and do a Bundesliga/PL hybrid, with Ozil as the lynchpin in the middle.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

That team I posted above is a major upgrade on the team I was playing with (16-3-3 in Seasons). There is just one problem though, they play like the Craggy Island over 75s team..

Martinez is dire. He miss-controls ....every..... single.... pass (ball control of 82). It's like playing with a bronze player up front. I'd prefer to have Father Romeo Sensini up front, because I doubt Martinez can even climb one flight of stairs unassisted.

Griezmann is beyond dire. 0 goals and 0 assists in 7 games. He has the turning arc of a lorry and can't pass more than 5 yards. Every time he shoots it's straight at the keeper no matter what I do.

Barzagli and Bonucci have 88 and 85 defending but are totally clueless. It felt way better with Maicon (from Porto) and Bruno Alves.

Ultimate team is weird. Why is such a great team stats-wise terrible, when a poor team is so great (both are 100 chemistry, with all players on at least 9 chem).

• Advertisement

v3ttel wrote: »
    That team I posted above is a major upgrade on the team I was playing with (16-3-3 in Seasons). There is just one problem though, they play like the Craggy Island over 75s team..

Martinez is dire. He miss-controls ....every..... single.... pass (ball control of 82). It's like playing with a bronze player up front. I'd prefer to have Father Romeo Sensini up front, because I doubt Martinez can even climb one flight of stairs unassisted.

Griezmann is beyond dire. 0 goals and 0 assists in 7 games. He has the turning arc of a lorry and can't pass more than 5 yards. Every time he shoots it's straight at the keeper no matter what I do.

Barzagli and Bonucci have 88 and 85 defending but are totally clueless. It felt way better with Maicon (from Porto) and Bruno Alves.

Ultimate team is weird. Why is such a great team stats-wise terrible, when a poor team is so great (both are 100 chemistry, with all players on at least 9 chem).

I think its down to preference and style of play mate i hate Griezmann too but some on here love him and i love Martinez he gets me tons of goals played as a target man in 4231 formation.

But i do agree abouteam ratings ive said it before an 85 rated team doesnt play any better then a 78 rated team.

Advertisement