Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AROUND THE HORN! 2015 - Discuss Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Well naturally I'm going to do that. I just haven't spent much time deciding though until now.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

The first Q-Final is up and voting is closing in the MrKiscool v Omackeral match so if you haven't voted, get on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Damn!!! That Q/F question tho!

I know who i'd pick - it seems really obvious to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Well done to cheese on his win great stuff mate best of luck in the quarters

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,685 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

I'll have your question up later tonight, watching NOC's first to make sure question is still relevant

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Damn!!! That Q/F question tho!

I know who i'd pick - it seems really obvious to me.
    I knew one of them would have to go with Rocky Maivia :P

I think people may be more impressed by a less obvious option but I couldn't get that one out of my head so had to just go with it

You went with exactly what came to mind for me as soon as I read the question there anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,558 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Excellent choice by Bounty Hunter. Two names popped into my head and that was one of them. I'll have my selection up in a little while.

Actually the more I think about it there are loads of really good choices for the question I got and a few I'm hoping MNG hasn't gone for.

Q#2 is up for Beaker & gerry

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,558 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Can I ask, am I allowed reference Bounty Hunter's choice in my first post or do I leave that for later posts?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Good battle mrK. You had me on the ropes for most of that.

Very tough question for us for Round 2! Gotta really think this one through

Can I ask, am I allowed reference Bounty Hunter's choice in my first post or do I leave that for later posts?

I'd wait for beaker's answer cos well im your opponent but I believe we should only refer to our opponents answer after our first post.

People have done otherwise before though although they were not supposed to I guess considering how Beaker says it in red after Beakers question cos I guess it'd give you an advantage if you could counter me in your first post as well as having the final say.

and I guess it could be a tough one Gerry but you can also literally do whatever you want fantasy booking stylee

very interesting choice with Cena, I was expecting HBK and the barbershop tbh but this will be an interesting one, My first response is up but im off to sleep now but look forward to seing how you come back from it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭Imnotthehulk

That quarter final question is seriously tough. Was glad I didn't get it. Two very good answers.

I think I would've gone for Hulk Hogan's NWO turn. Probably a bit too obvious.

Very good stuff from Bounty Hunter & Mr. Nice Guy there. The Rock was the first one that sprang to mind when I saw the question, but now it's not as clear cut seeing Nice Guy's answer.

I'd wait for beaker's answer cos well im your opponent but I believe we should only refer to our opponents answer after our first post.

Yeah Id always wait until after your first post to reference another answer.

Such a tough question for myself and Gerry, its one Im sure WWE creative have trouble with

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Such a tough question for myself and Gerry, its one Im sure WWE creative have trouble with

Your better than them though

• Advertisement

Perhaps you guys should send a link to these questions to some of those non-wrestling fans.

Reply up, Sheamus is a hard man to book for these days.

Congrats to Omackeral who just about outlasted MrKiscool in their match to win by 7 votes to 5. Great debate from both guys and my commiserations to MrK.

Omackeral goes on to face ImnottheHulk in the Quarter Final. TBC v Winnie is the last of the first round matches to be rounded up, with the winner facing Cheese Wagstaff in the Q-F.

I'm about half way through my submission. It's looking like a huge wall of text to me at the minute!

I'm about half way through my submission. It's looking like a huge wall of text to me at the minute!

I re wrote mine 3 times because of the same problem.

Have mine in. Wasnt messing when i said it was a wall of text.

I think it's worth the time reading though, just hope all that writing doesn't count against me at voting time!

Have mine in. Wasnt messing when i said it was a wall of text.

I think it's worth the time reading though, just hope all that writing doesn't count against me at voting time!

Love your effort, but not your idea.:rolleyes: By that I mean My rebuttal is up

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

I'mnotthehulk was in quickly with his response so I'm going second again. Have my choice put up so hopefully some of you like the idea.

Rebuttal going in soon. I really need to learn how to multiquote

• Advertisement

Rebuttal in.

Advertisement