Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EA Sports UFC 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,352 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    At this stage we'll have to have a chat party press conference before the semis. I'll send Ariel an invite on twitter.

Do you reckon we can get Andrew to ask the questions? He does have a boards account after all! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 29,536 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Might as well get the whole Severe crew in, also check with Setanta if they want exclusive showing rights.

New Live event up now for Rothwell Dos Santos. You can only play 2 of the matches as the other 2 are missing a fighter from the game but you can still make picks.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

martyos121 wrote: »
    Crawl atop me and meet your doom!

Brazilian+jujitsu+works+crawl+atop+me+and+meet+your+doom+_b26062c9f665a96c2c37168a675e95b6.jpg

Bet you get all the ladies with that line Marty!!

Axwell wrote: »

Usually works too, there's just something about a grown man lying on the ground asking them to mount you that they find irresistible.

What doesn't work is shooting for a double-leg and getting a few slaps from the bouncer on the way out. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭shrewdness

He gives them the Werdum smile too and baits them in.

werdum-overeem-o.gif

Doesn't look like Marky can make it, no reply. Shrewdness are you free to fight tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭shrewdness

Can't tonight no. I'd take the spot if I was free but if anyone else can, work away.

Wow, only 69 people got the top prize in the fantasy live event. Tied 448th place myself, dead proud! :D

Sound Shrewd. Anyone else on PS4 up for fighting Axwell tonight to wrap up the 1st round?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Sound Shrewd. Anyone else on PS4 up for fighting Axwell tonight to wrap up the 1st round?

PUT ME IN COACH!!!!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    PUT ME IN COACH!!!!

Pipe down, you got the head slapped off you already..

Pipe down, you got the head slapped off you already..

That wasn't me... It was my Mexican cousin El Blobby!

Fair play to DamoK21 who stepped up at the last minute.

First fight was a cracker, could have went either way and we were both rocked a few times but managed to finish him with some ground and pound in the end. Second one I locked in the sub and that was that.

Fair play Damo for stepping in. Onto the semi's. Axwell I can be on tomorrow night if that suits ya?

RebelSoul and Martyos can arrange their fight as well, hopefully get the final going by Friday or Saturday.

For the final, hopefully someone will have good internet to stream it and a chat party with who ever wants in to watch it live, get a bit of atmosphere going :)

Damo sure to get a big pay day and its red panty night wherever he is based right now..definitely put his name out there for the next tournament!

I think i've just found a major exploit/bug.
    Its happened 2 fights in a row, both of which were for the title.

So basically i'm in rnd 1 and everything is running perfect with zero lag. After we exchange i get rocked and almost instantly the match begins to lag and we both get the white loading screen and are sent back to where the fight restarts.

But here's the issue.. My stamina had depleted by 75% after the restart. Yes, i got rocked but i was still in rnd 1 with over 85% stamina before the restart happened. I managed to survive to the 2nd round but even then my stamina was way to low to even throw strikes. I even managed to rock him in the 1st after the glitch but got zero lag or a restart.

Seems like it was intentional.

Out of curiosity which side of the cage did you start the fight on - left or right can you remember?

Out of curiosity which side of the cage did you start the fight on - left or right can you remember?

Right.
    He was hosting i think.

If he was hosting then it could be someone using a lag switch, if you were hosting (on the left) then they cant and its just random. Not that it means it was definitely a lag switch, but its possible. I have had fights just lag like you and the restart but not noticed any stamina issue.

• Advertisement

If he was hosting then it could be someone using a lag switch, if you were hosting (on the left) then they cant and its just random. Not that it means it was definitely a lag switch, but its possible. I have had fights just lag like you and the restart but not noticed any stamina issue.

I've had a couple restart and everything has been grand, but never while i was rocked. I'll have to look into it a bit more before I can say for certain.

Annoying thing is i quit the game and forgot to save the videos. Could have uploaded them here.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Walter.White

Damo sure to get a big pay day and its red panty night wherever he is based right now..definitely put his name out there for the next tournament!

Don't know if I will be around for the next tournament. Too busy spending all my money :)

Myself and Axwell had 2 class fights, 2-0 to me. Sound man, GG. Just Marty and RebelSoul to fight now and see who makes the final.

My mannnn, good fights!Congrats on the title..one hand on the belt already sure :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭RebelSoul

Zero-Cool wrote:
    Myself and Axwell had 2 class fights, 2-0 to me. Sound man, GG. Just Marty and RebelSoul to fight now and see who makes the final.

Yo Marty McFly I'm around this evening or Saturday afternoon. Whichever day suits you best to lose.
    I've put a request in to EA to see if they can remove the gloves from your fighters, you obviously won't need them when you want to roll around on the ground playing touch butt all the time.

Axwell wrote:
    My mannnn, good fights!Congrats on the title..one hand on the belt already sure

That one hand better be working hard shining my belt.

Get past Jake Shields first and then we'll talk.

Beat Rebel 2-1. First fight was Giblert (him) vs Poirier (me). He annihilated my body with counter strikes and won a decision. Second fight was Sterling (me) vs Assuncao (him). Same story mostly with the body strikes but I managed to take him down and finish him from mount. Third fight was the CM Punk fight of course and I finished him on the ground again.

So, looks like it's me vs. Zero in the final! Is this gonna be on PPV? :)

Final tonight lads?
    We can do another tournament or league next.

I've already gotten started on a league table.

• Advertisement

martyos121 wrote: »
    Beat Rebel 2-1. First fight was Giblert (him) vs Poirier (me). He annihilated my body with counter strikes and won a decision. Second fight was Sterling (me) vs Assuncao (him). Same story mostly with the body strikes but I managed to take him down and finish him from mount. Third fight was the CM Punk fight of course and I finished him on the ground again.

So, looks like it's me vs. Zero in the final! Is this gonna be on PPV? :)

The Marty party continues.
    The most disappointing aspect of this fight was losing to CM Punk, that hurt. Even though I was CM as well it sucked major balls.

Advertisement