Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EA Sports UFC 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,341 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

RebelSoul wrote: »
    The Marty party continues.
    The most disappointing aspect of this fight was losing to CM Punk, that hurt. Even though I was CM as well it sucked major balls.

In fairness, the only person CM Punk could beat in real life is also CM Punk. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,485 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I'm on for the final tonight if Marty is. Will be on about 11.15, is that too late? Can make an event with the new ps4 update feature and can stream it.

In other news, lead dev will be releasing patch news soon through the gifs he used describing the ground game when it was being made.

https://twitter.com/GeoffHarrower/status/718130049103314944

I'll be on shortly after 12 (could be ten past, could be twenty past) if that suits you Zero?

Sounds good man, knock ya out then.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

So do people want another Tournament or League?

• Advertisement

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Sounds good man, knock ya out then.

You probably will, you did have an extra month with the game after all. :(

My underdog story will be complete when I destroy you Zero and become the greatest Irish virtual mixed martial artist there ever was.

The excuses are out already ha!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Definitely gonna tune in for the final, worried i might fall asleep though..not cos its late, just from watching marty lie on Sheehy grinding out the win. Even GSP would be ashamed :p

I'm greasing myself up as I type this, GSP would be dead proud so he would.

Why do I feel like everyone wants me to lose? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Walter.White

Can I be counted in for the next tournament or league?
    Psn: DamoK21

Need some training after the last one!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

martyos121 wrote: »
    I'm greasing myself up as I type this, GSP would be dead proud so he would.

Why do I feel like everyone wants me to lose? :D

Cos even you admitted you were ashamed of how you win lol, its like even you dont want you to win

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQek-BVEYNlzriZ2Zc8ogy0abGwENzWsrE7nFj2vDLItNV3xj-3

Going online now Zero, the fact you posted a pic of Aldo shows you've already mentally lost this. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Stream the final:)

Sheehy is gonna stream it now if anyone wants to watch. Theres an event setup on the psn group.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Axwell wrote: »
    Sheehy is gonna stream it now if anyone wants to watch. Theres an event setup on the psn group.

Any way we can watch online? Haven't got access to PS4 during the week :(

Sheehy83 on youtube

And the neewwwww.....

Sheehy takes it after a 3 fight final in the tourney.

A CM Punk decider by decision.

Props Marty, I've never been in mount trouble like that before (see 1st fight), next 2 fights were wars! Winning as Punk with 48-47, 47-48, 48-47, Jaysus that was tense.

I'm deleting the game off me PS4 and officially retiring with the belt :pac:

Anyone wants to see the fights, here they are. If too long, I at least recommend Sterling vs Almeida, that was a great fight.

2:14 - Henderson (me) vs Magny

5:08 - Sterling vs Almeida (me)

18: 40 -Punk vs Punk (me white shorts)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭RebelSoul

Mr Blobby wrote:
    So do people want another Tournament or League?

I'd say give a league a bash. At least then everyone gets a few fights. Maybe we could poll it.

Yeah would prefer to fight everyone but never setup a league before. I know Blobby and Axwell both had ideas about it anyway. Winner of the league gets a shot at my title, but then i can't play against myself so 2nd place gets the shot :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Yeah would prefer to fight everyone but never setup a league before. I know Blobby and Axwell both had ideas about it anyway. Winner of the league gets a shot at my title, but then i can't play against myself so 2nd place gets the shot :cool:

Whoever finishes last has to fight Marty in a grapple only match.
    Oh god the horror!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭RebelSoul

Zero-Cool wrote:
    Yeah would prefer to fight everyone but never setup a league before. I know Blobby and Axwell both had ideas about it anyway. Winner of the league gets a shot at my title, but then i can't play against myself so 2nd place gets the shot

I played in the Fifa league Axwell organised and that was great. So if the boys were up for it I've no doubt it'd run smooth.

Thats my title Sheehy we all know it. I didn't want to say anything but I wasn't 100% going into my fight with Marty. I injured my thumb in work in the run up to the fight. I'm not making excuses, I just want the fans to know what really happened.

Im happy to organise the league, ran the old ufc tournaments on here and as rebel said i do the fifa leagues on boards. We have a good format and system in place for fifa. Ive run 18 leagues of that so it would want to be at this stage! Will aim to start something the end of next week. For now anyone interested drop their name below so I have an idea of numbers and then ill look into what would work best.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭jarain

I'd be well up for any league.

Cool Axwell sounds good. Sign me up. Best believe I'll be wearing my champ shorts in every fight.

A couple of the things being fixed for the upcoming patch.

- Clinch attempts will be reduced in speed, making them easier to deny #patchspoilers #EASPORTSUFC2

- Getting your clinch attempt denied will now incur a much larger stamina penalty #patchspoilers #EASPORTSUFC2

- Fixed a bug where early or pre-emptive standing TD denials didn't punish stamina on the fighter who was denied #patchspoilers #EASPORTSUFC2

- Elbows and punches in muay thai clinch will no longer interrupt transition attempts #patchspoilers #EASPORTSUFC2

- In sprawl, the bottom fighter will now slowly accumulate grapple advantage #patchspoilers #EASPORTSUFC

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

I got it yesterday lads so I'd be up for it. Easy pickins for ya

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,729 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Is there any xbox players who would like to get something going? I'm jealous of all you lads!

Advertisement