Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 36 Transfers.

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

iroced wrote: »
    Right. My current defence is
    Terry Schlupp Alder (Coloccini, PvA)

Coloccini was there because of their nice run-in (brought him in for GW27 blank - the only good return he provided to me :rolleyes: -).

Considering my defence would a 4 pts hit to get an Arsenal def be worth it? Southampton away form is dire. Sunderland have always conceded away lately. While Arsenal have a good chance of a CS this week. Only thing is I can only afford up to £5.5m (I'm thinking Bellerin with Debuchy still injured).

What do you guys think?

Worth the hit.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Inspector Coptoor

Had 2 FT

Just did Sanchez in for Hazard
    Cleverly in for Henderson.

Now have 3 Arsenal players (Bellerin, Cazorla and Snachez) and one Sunderland player (vergini)

Hoping it pays off now.

Have gone for captain silva

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

I have a 40 point lead in my league and 2 chasers have taken a -4.
    Going to bank it this week and use the two FTs to cock block next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

F1ngers wrote: »
    I have a 40 point lead in my league and 2 chasers have taken a -4.
    Going to bank it this week and use the two FTs to cock block next week.

Good man. I've taken a -4 for boards FSA already! Can't be taking too many of them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭AlanDeGenerous

Did Wenger mention anything about Ramsey's injury? Don't see why he'd still be down as doubtful on the FF site.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Did Wenger mention anything about Ramsey's injury? Don't see why he'd still be down as doubtful on the FF site.

Wrong thread but Wenger said he hadn't trained this week (was meant to train today I believe).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

jimmii wrote: »
    Wrong thread but Wenger said he hadn't trained this week (was meant to train today I believe).

He'd better play! I bought him in after Monday's game. :mad:

Advertisement