Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 36 Transfers.

Options
  • 02-05-2015 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,130 ✭✭✭

Probably go Sterling > Ozil barring anything more pressing arising.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Leicester City players and more of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,664 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Liverpool v Chelsea, 6 players in that he with only one Ft.

Likely take a -4 with 1Arsenal mid one of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Henderson for some Arsenal player, next game is against chelsea and then gerard will play last home game, so Henderson won't be on penalties i assume, so negates his worth/FF return imo

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Roonbox

Coutinho out for Ramsey. and maybe a -4 for a Sunderland player

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Roonbox wrote: »
    Coutinho out for Ramsey. and maybe a -4 for a Sunderland player

Don't think there's any Sunderland players worth getting and definitely not for a hit. Everton, Arsenal and Chelsea away 3 of their last 4.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Roonbox

Don't think there's any Sunderland players worth getting and definitely not for a hit. Everton, Arsenal and Chelsea away 3 of their last 4.

Thought the DGW was next week for a minute there. Will just be doing Coutinho to Ramsey instead

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Henderson out definitely
    Not sure who to get in as I already have Ramsey and want Giroud.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

Will probably do Sterling and Henderson out for Sanchez and a 4.2 midfielder.

Getting a non playing cheapie does not bother me at this stage of the season and I want the cash for next weeks move.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Sterling and Skrtel out, two Arsenal in.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,099 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Sterling out to Arsenal mid.
    That'll leave me with Giroud + above.

Was considering a Liverpool clearout but Coutinho might stay and save me a -4.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

I've to most definitely get rid of the poison in my team aka sterling and Henderson, Sanchez is a cert to come in anyway the other, I'm undecided of.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Antibac

Is Herderson out for Albrigton a bit to mad?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,745 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Getting a non playing cheapie does not bother me at this stage of the season and I want the cash for next weeks move.

Grealish has to be worth the extra .1m now that we're into the last few games when you're likely to need your bench more than usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

I have 7.1m in the bank....... :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

FHFC wrote: »
    I have 7.1m in the bank....... :eek:

:)

I'll play around with the numbers later in the week and see what I find. Although we could slip some of those funds into a few scouting trips ahead of next season.

You may think this Director of Football gig will get old but I promise you it will not. You're stuck with me now :P

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

:)

I'll play around with the numbers later in the week and see what I find. Although we could slip some of those funds into a few scouting trips ahead of next season.

You may think this Director of Football gig will get old but I promise you it will not. You're stuck with me now :P

Only after my bank balance....not one more penny of it to be pissed away in Stringfellows y'hear!!

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Posada

Sterling & Kane to Benteke and... maybe Chadli?

(have Sanchez, Bellerin, Giroud already)

Time too dump Chelsea players? Cech Zouma Remy Caudrado Luis Ake loftus- cheek will all be starting last few games?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,130 ✭✭✭Invincible

With Chelsea having title wrapped up now, Jose may give game time to squad players, thinking Fabergas and Hazard might get some bench time for last few games.

Invincible wrote: »
    With Chelsea having title wrapped up now, Jose may give game time to squad players, thinking Fabergas and Hazard might get some bench time for last few games.

Few seconds late ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,130 ✭✭✭Invincible

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Few seconds late ;)

Great minds think alike but fools seldom differ
    :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

I'd guess that Mourinho will put out a fairly full strength team this week as he won't want to lose his unbeaten home record so I'll probably hang on to Hazard and Terry for one more week.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

I'd guess that Mourinho will put out a fairly full strength team this week as he won't want to lose his unbeaten home record so I'll probably hang on to Hazard and Terry for one more week.

yes . after that we will see zouma Luis possibly cuadrado Remy starting
    and cech for sure

• Registered Users Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Best Arsenal mid to get at this stage? I'm thinking Ramsey.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,033 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

Might go Mignolet to Ospina.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Dubliner28

Will bring in Arsenal lads maybe Benni

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

Am all set to do this tonight....barring any stupid injuries! As suggested aboce, Grealish will be by cheapie.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Heaton -> Ospina
    Moreno -> PvA
    Remy -> Benteke

Happy with those!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Why would you get in PVA?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Why would you get in PVA?

Double gameweek and he could provide attacking returns

Advertisement