Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 36 Transfers.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

miller82 wrote: »
    Has anyone got any suggestions for a midfielder to see me through to the end at 6.4m or less ?

Grealish or albrighton.nevermind I read it as a mid less than 4.6

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭miller82

Grealish or albrighton

over siggy ?

also have

Schmeichel and Cambiasso
    and
    Hutton and Benteke

miller82 wrote: »
    over siggy ?

also have

Schmeichel and Cambiasso
    and
    Hutton and Benteke

Sorry I read 6.4 as 4.6 so ignore that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Myhill Ming
    Azpil Koscienly Alder Schulp Wolly
    Rambo Grealish Haz Fellani Hendo
    Rooney Kane Aguero

I'm dumping Hazard this week. I'm chasing a Lead and need too gamble. Transfers dont count as minus points in our side league. My options are

Rooney Haz Hendo - Sanchez Benteke Siggy

Rooney Haz hendo - Sanchez Benteke Ozil

What would people do here?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Agbonlahor is back in full training and has a chance for the West Ham game. Are people getting Grealish not worried about his game time when Aggy fully fit?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,236 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

I am going with my gut this week. Even if that means a yolo 8-point hit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭basillarkin

FHFC wrote: »
    Agbonlahor is back in full training and has a chance for the West Ham game. Are people getting Grealish not worried about his game time when Aggy fully fit?

I'd imagine Charles N'Zogbia would be the man to lose out

Ramsey fine for Swansea. ."just a knock"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,247 ✭✭✭shano_88

Waiting on news on Debuchy before making my transfers this week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

Is it worth keeping Vardy or Kane?
    I can bump Kane straight to benteke but to do so to Vardy I need to take a hit to free up funds. I don't mind taking that hit as I can actually get rid of some deadweight at the same time (Sterling/Fab). Which would you do?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

menoscemo wrote: »
    Is it worth keeping Vardy or Kane?
    I can bump Kane straight to benteke but to do so to Vardy I need to take a hit to free up funds. I don't mind taking that hit as I can actually get rid of some deadweight at the same time (Sterling/Fab). Which would you do?

I'm having this same dilemma and leaning towards dumping Kane; he looked lively against City but Spurs are mostly switched off. It's quite scary though since young Harold has burnt me bad already

shano_88 wrote: »
    Waiting on news on Debuchy before making my transfers this week.

Ben Dinnery @BenDinnery · 2h 2 hours ago
    Few #AFC updates

Ramsey will be fine for #Swans 'just a knock'

Debuchy ruled out & Welbeck 50-50

Arteta in full training & available

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

I'm having this same dilemma and leaning towards dumping Kane; he looked lively against City but Spurs are mostly switched off. It's quite scary though since young Harold has burnt me bad already

Yeah the scary thing is that selling either Vardy Or Kane could really come back to bite you. It's a risk either way....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Thinking of going with Kosc Alexis and Ramsey over Giroud purely cos I want Benteke from now on

• Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭qwabercd

Probably take a 4 point hit. Vardy (or kane), begovic and fabregas out for giroud, schmeichel and a punty midfielder (maybe mirallas).

Open to alternatives on schmeichel, what keeper is most likely to get the most points in the last 3 GWs? Fear that courtois will be rested so reluctant to go with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭tom_k

Thinking of going down the "punty" midfielder route also to replace Henderson.

Options so far look like McCarthy or Mirallas (EVE), Colback (NEW) and Elmohamady (HUL). Budget is 7.5 and current midfield is Silva, Sánchez, Hazard, Boyd and Henderson.

Any suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

tom_k wrote: »
    Thinking of going down the "punty" midfielder route also to replace Henderson.

Options so far look like McCarthy or Mirallas (EVE), Colback (NEW) and Elmohamady (HUL). Budget is 7.5 and current midfield is Silva, Sánchez, Hazard, Boyd and Henderson.

Any suggestions?

I'd stick to a midfielder in a team with something to play for rather than teams like Everton who are safe and already on a beach somewhere.

What about Albrighton of Leicester? Has done well the last two games and Leicester have Saints home, Sunderland away and QPR home so decent fixtures.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Lads,

Giroud and Henderson for the next three weeks or Kane and Ramsey. I'm leaning towards Kane and Ramsey.

Fixtures are

Henderson
    Chelsea away, Palace home, Stoke away.

Kane
    Stoke away, Hull home, Everton away.

Arsenal lads - Giroud or Ramsey
    Swansea home, United away, Sunderland home, West Brom home.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

If it turns out Hazard has been given an early summer holiday would make transfers a lot easier! Only a matter of time until the FPL chatter stars on his page!!

https://instagram.com/p/2V3cJGkm6p/?taken-by=hazardeden_10

• Registered Users Posts: 7,594 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Duff red card rescinded

• Advertisement

Lemlin wrote: »
    Lads,

Giroud and Henderson for the next three weeks or Kane and Ramsey. I'm leaning towards Kane and Ramsey.

Fixtures are

Henderson
    Chelsea away, Palace home, Stoke away.

Kane
    Stoke away, Hull home, Everton away.

Arsenal lads - Giroud or Ramsey
    Swansea home, United away, Sunderland home, West Brom home.

I'm waiting until after Swansea to decide on my Arsenal players. If I had to right now, I'd say Kane and Ramsey since Gerrard will hog set pieces for his last Anfield and then last Premier League match.
    jimmii wrote: »
    If it turns out Hazard has been given an early summer holiday would make transfers a lot easier! Only a matter of time until the FPL chatter stars on his page!!

They were all given some time off after Sunday. Cesc was in Barcelona for his birthday.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,144 ✭✭✭DVDM93

Bolasie - home to United
    Schlupp - home to Southampton
    Clyne - away to Leicester
    Henderson - away to Chelsea

Which of them 4 would ye start? Already have Bertrand and Schmeichel starting.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,184 ✭✭✭✭km79

jimmii wrote: »

Nice and refreshed so. Hope loads sell him

I'm starting to think keeping Kane could work out a reasonable differential. He's seemed lively, has decent fixtures including 2 against teams who also have nothing to play for. Meanwhile he still has a shot at the golden boot.

I'm leaning towards Kos, Sanchez and Rambo for the dgw? Had considered a punt on Defoe or Wickham for the third striker slot, but would either of those be a better option than HK at home to Hull, especially if it was a -4??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭patmac

Team is
    Panti, Krul
    Ivan,Bell,Schlupp,Alder, Skertl,
    Haz,Fab,Rambo,Silva,Hendo,
    Kun, Vardy, Kane. No money in the bank 1 transfer.
    options:
    1 leave as is and hope Sanchez doesn't run Amok.
    2 Fab/Ivan to Sanchez/PVA -4
    3 Haz/Alder to Sanchez/PVA -4
    4 Fab/Skertl/Hendo to Sanchez/PVA/Gomis -8.
    Any help or alternatives greatly appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

I'm starting to think keeping Kane could work out a reasonable differential. He's seemed lively, has decent fixtures including 2 against teams who also have nothing to play for. Meanwhile he still has a shot at the golden boot.

I'm leaning towards Kos, Sanchez and Rambo for the dgw? Had considered a punt on Defoe or Wickham for the third striker slot, but would either of those be a better option than HK at home to Hull, especially if it was a -4??

Kos seems like a no brainier but he has a habit of getting injured. A habit of getting goals too mind.

Wickham was playing wider at the weekend as Lemlin's dear friend Danny Graham played. It'd be hard to trust Sunderland although that Leicester game will be huge!!

I'll get my thinking cap on for some differentials, Kane did look feisty against City but will he get as much space against other teams.

Kos seems like a no brainier but he has a habit of getting injured. A habit of getting goals too mind.

Wickham was playing wider at the weekend as Lemlin's dear friend Danny Graham played. It'd be hard to trust Sunderland although that Leicester game will be huge!!

I'll get my thinking cap on for some differentials, Kane did look feisty against City but will he get as much space against other teams.

Ha, was wondering where you'd gotten to. Was about to post the my DOF was something of an erratic and eccentric character. But then the board knew that when they took you on.

I see a lot of people who have committed to the Giroud route and sacrificing Kane to get Benteke, Kane loves to hurt people like that. I know, believe me.

With Stoke and Everton firmly on this infamous beach I can see him getting goals. Hull are fighting for their lives but are brittle too.

Do you mean Kos a no brainer over Giroud as that's the first call here really. Then if going sans Giroud (see cause he's French, see) it's a matter of who for the third forward spot, Kane or an. Other. I see Fletcher is back in full training, probably a risk too far.

Dick was bigging up Graham in quotes I saw on FFS, but if could never look Lemlin in the virtual eye if I went that road and it backfired.

What I'm tempted by is to get Kos this week for -4 for Bertrand probably. Then bank for DGW37 playing:
    Migs,
    Terry/Huth, PVA, Koscielny
    Sanchez, Haz, Rambo, Albrighton
    Aguero, Benteke, Kane

There's a risk Hazard a at get a rest that week but it's WBA and he could do damage off the bench. Bolasie at Anfield or terry/Huth not a bad fallback if he plays zero.

Then, and this is the fun bit, I'd have 4m odd in the bank and 2 FTs for gw38 punting fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

I went for Kos, Giroud and Bellerin as my Arsenal players, very much regretting them now

im torn between 2 of kos ozil and rambo already have sanchez. Im staying away from giroud and have gone off the idea of defoe for 37 as he wasnt central last game. Im also looking at saving in 37 to have 2ft for 38

• Advertisement

patmac wrote: »
    Team is
    Panti, Krul
    Ivan,Bell,Schlupp,Alder, Skertl,
    Haz,Fab,Rambo,Silva,Hendo,
    Kun, Vardy, Kane. No money in the bank 1 transfer.
    options:
    1 leave as is and hope Sanchez doesn't run Amok.
    2 Fab/Ivan to Sanchez/PVA -4
    3 Haz/Alder to Sanchez/PVA -4
    4 Fab/Skertl/Hendo to Sanchez/PVA/Gomis -8.
    Any help or alternatives greatly appreciated.

How about Fab and Hendo to Sanchez and Albrighton? Those are the two I'd see as most urgent to shift out for sure. I wouldn't be mad keen on two from Sunderlands defence DGW or not.

4 doesn't work, is Gomis meant to be Siggy there?

Advertisement