Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 36 Transfers.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Rikand wrote: »
    Double gameweek and he could provide attacking returns

I kept him for some time hoping he would deliver in that regard but he seldom did.Sunderland are muck, if it was for a -4 I wouldn't bother.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Sanchez in for Hazard I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

I kept him for some time hoping he would deliver in that regard but he seldom did.Sunderland are muck, if it was for a -4 I wouldn't bother.
    I needed to get rid of Moreno to free up funds to upgrade to Benteke, so a -4 was needed anyway. Sunderland have been muck, but they'll be in a dog fight so at least we know they'll be putting everything into their games.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,965 ✭✭✭G1032

Either a minus 4 for Ivanovic and Sterling out for Sanchez and a cheapie or Hazard out for Sanchez

• Registered Users Posts: 14,764 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Sterling out Ramsey in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Ozil out, Sanchez in. It'll take two transfers but has to be done.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,567 ✭✭✭patmac

Fab/Ivan or Haz/Skr for San/PVA?
    Maybe Haz/Alder for San/PVA

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

May take a panic -4 for Ramsey and Sanchez.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Sterling to Sanchez will be done momentarily. Don't even need to consult the DoF on that one.

Potential for hits will be discussed later. They've been paying off handsomely the last two weeks. (Studge+Fab to Benteke+Rambo for an 18pt gain after the -4 last week) Not going a further-4 the only regret each time.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Hazard straight our for Sanchez
    or
    Terry and Ozil out for Sanchez and a cheapie for -4?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭MarkSRFC21

Raf32 wrote: »
    or
    The second one. I'd hold on to hazard for the moment. I don't think he will be rotated as Chelsea have nothing else to play for and still are basically playing without a striker.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,965 ✭✭✭G1032

Raf32 wrote: »
    or

I wouldn't sell Hazard.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭MarkSRFC21

Need to get Ramsey in for Henderson quickly. Need to do either terry/azpi to a cheap def or Fellaini to a cheap mid. Which is better?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Not sure I want Giroud anymore.
    Sterling --> Sanchez and keeping Austin as a bench warmer might be a better option.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

By the time the DGW comes round, Arsenal could be guaranteed automatic CL spot, so Wenger might rest some of his players - the likes of Walcott/Wilshere/Welbeck will get more game time, plus he'll want to wrap up some players in cotton wool, so would be wary about which Arsenal players are bought.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭Western Pomise

Belatedly joining the Benteke train at expense of an under performing Rooney.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Ace2007 wrote: »
    By the time the DGW comes round, Arsenal could be guaranteed automatic CL spot, so Wenger might rest some of his players - the likes of Walcott/Wilshere/Welbeck will get more game time, plus he'll want to wrap up some players in cotton wool, so would be wary about which Arsenal players are bought.
    So we need United to beat Palace away and Arsenal at home so that Wenger calls his best squad to beat Sunderland.

This also means that the "cleverest" transfer this week could well be Benteke and/or Ospina (whom I assume should be guaranteed bar injury for the double).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭MR NINE

Arsenal havent finished second in ten years afaik so im sure therell still be motivation to win every game. someone posted regarding their lineups at the end of last season and there wasnt wholesale changes. Im sure a bit of rotation will be done but id say the key men such as sanchez, ozil, koscielny will start every game provided theyre 100% fit

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Schmeichel->Ospina done. Not a penny left in the bank. Have 3 Arsenal for the rest of the season now: Ospina, Ramsey and Giroud

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

manual_man wrote: »
    Schmeichel->Ospina done. Not a penny left in the bank. Have 3 Arsenal for the rest of the season now: Ospina, Ramsey and Giroud

you didn't see the post about Ramsey coming off injured?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Ace2007 wrote: »
    you didn't see the post about Ramsey coming off injured?

Watched the match. He was fine coming off. Got a knock early in the match but didn't stop him assisting and scoring after it

p.s. he's in my team already(!), Ospina my only transfer this week, done early as just enough in the bank...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Right, with the Sanchez move done I'm looking at this for GW 36.

Myhill,
    Terry, Bertrand, Huth
    Hazard, Sanchez, Ramsey, Albrighton
    Aguero, Benteke, Kane.
    Mig, Bolasie, PVA, Wolly

I'm leaning towards going for Kos for the DGW ahead of Giroud, and maybe a punt on a Sunderland fwd.

I don't fancy Bertrand for a CS away to Leicester so I'm tempted to go for the hit this week and do Berty to Kos.

Then maybe Wickham or Defoe for the DGW for Kane.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭touts

Was Gomez a flash in the pan for Sunderland or have they made some changes that will bring him more into the play? Was he always on penalties and is that likely to continue?

If I bring him in for Sterling (who seems to mentally already be on the beach in Ibiza) I'll free up enough money to do another swap and bring in Sanchez for Cozorla (Corzola is doing OK with the odd assist but Sanchez looks to be coming back into form). That would also give me another player for the double game week. I could do it over the next two weeks and not take a -4 hit.

The problem is Gomez wasn't on my radar up to now and I'm worried that it was just a one off. Any one know the situation with him?

That would make my team for the DGW

Ospina
    Terry, Van Aanholt, Bertrand
    Hazard, Gomez, Ramsey, Sanchez(c)
    Benteke, Aguero, Kane

Krul, Dawson, Hutton & Cambiasso on Bench.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭miller82

Please advise !!!!

I am currently winning in a league that has a money and forfeit (between me and the guy in second) prize. I was 150 ahead of second place, at one stage and it has tumbled down dramatically in the last 6 weeks ( he gained 35 this week alone) .
    Its down to 42 now.

My team is as follows :

My Hill

Hutton – Bellerin—Schlupp

Sterling – Mata—Fab – Hazard

Giroud – Benteke -- Kane

Bench : Foster –Dann—Yoshida -- Boyd

His team is

My Hill

McShane – Cresswell—Ivan’

Sterling – Sig—Silva – Hazard

Ulloa – Benteke -- Aguero

Bench : Guzan –Dann – Dyer--Wilkinson

The obvious one is Agero, but not sure who for and would like to get one more in. He will make at least one transfer, if not 2 or 3

******* i just realised i have my WC left !!! how did i miss this !! ******
    :eek:

any thoughts appreciated !!!

half contemplating just copying his team.

i really cant lose this.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭touts

miller82 wrote: »
    Please advise !!!!

I am currently winning in a league that has a money and forfeit (between me and the guy in second) prize. I was 150 ahead of second place, at one stage and it has tumbled down dramatically in the last 6 weeks ( he gained 35 this week alone) .
    Its down to 42 now.

My team is as follows :

My Hill

Hutton – Bellerin—Schlupp

Sterling – Mata—Fab – Hazard

Giroud – Benteke -- Kane

Bench : Foster –Dann—Yoshida -- Boyd

His team is

My Hill

McShane – Cresswell—Ivan’

Sterling – Sig—Silva – Hazard

Ulloa – Benteke -- Aguero

Bench : Guzan –Dann – Dyer--Wilkinson

The obvious one is Agero, but not sure who for and would like to get one more in. He will make at least one transfer, if not 2 or 3

******* i just realised i have my WC left !!! how did i miss this !! ******
    :eek:

any thoughts appreciated !!!

half contemplating just copying his team.

i really cant lose this.

Get rid of Sterling. You both have him so he's not going to get you any advantage. Also he seems to have completely switched off at this stage. Look at one of the Arsenal lads around the same price.

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭bored_newbie

Seeing as you have the wildcard, you can bring in three Arsenals. You just need to decide whether to hold on and play it next week instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Gah, I hate that Sanchez exploded last night making him a must for the DGW. Cash will be short on the ground even though I have a 4.3m mid and a 4.5m forward

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

I got Giroud in for Remy last week and now thinking of taking him out for Benteke for a -4. Is that mad?

Benteke at home to West Ham, Giroud at home to Swansea?

That would leave me with:

Benteke Kane Aguero

It's the final of the Harps Cup and my opponent has his WC so need all the help I can get :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,130 ✭✭✭Invincible

Gah, I hate that Sanchez exploded last night making him a must for the DGW. Cash will be short on the ground even though I have a 4.3m mid and a 4.5m forward

Cork & Vardy ?
    Some will have to make 2 or more moves to fit Sanchez in, but how could you go without!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,130 ✭✭✭Invincible

I got Giroud in for Remy last week and now thinking of taking him out for Benteke for a -4. Is that mad?

Benteke at home to West Ham, Giroud at home to Swansea?

That would leave me with:

Benteke Kane Aguero

It's the final of the Harps Cup and my opponent has his WC so need all the help I can get :(

Keep Giroud with _GW37 in mind, Benteke for Kane?

Advertisement