Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 36 Transfers.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Invincible wrote: »
    Cork & Vardy ?
    Some will have to make 2 or more moves to fit Sanchez in, but how could you go without!

Yup, I already got Sanchez with one move but the other two Arsenal slots are very much up for grabs and will involve losing at least one of Hazard or Silva

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

Keep Giroud with _GW37 in mind, Benteke for Kane?

Not enough in the bank to do Benteke to Kane :( about 0.9 short.

I got Giroud in with that in mind but scared to go without Benteke this week :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭Invincible

Not enough in the bank to do Benteke to Kane :( about 0.9 short.

I got Giroud in with that in mind but scared to go without Benteke this week :(

There's surely a defender you could change for Bellerin or Monreal/PVA that would save you 0.9 and make 2 transfers.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,663 ✭✭✭sheroman01

What 3 Arsenal players to get? I'm torn between Sanchez, Bellerin and Giroud....or....Sanchez, Ramsey and Giroud.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Gah, I hate that Sanchez exploded last night making him a must for the DGW. Cash will be short on the ground even though I have a 4.3m mid and a 4.5m forward

Finally the team value is paying off a bit!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Anyone tempted to swap Hazard to Sanchez?

With the leageu won, Jose might start resting players

• Registered Users Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭Invincible

naughtb4 wrote: »
    Anyone tempted to swap Hazard to Sanchez?

With the leageu won, Jose might start resting players

Swap Fabregas for Sanchez for sure but wouldn't chance Hazard.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

It's not a GW36 decision, but I'm a bit worried about Bellerin's place. It was encouraging to see that neither Chambers or Debuchy made the bench yesterday, but there's still a while for them to come back into contention...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

I have Bellerin and Sanchez.
    I want to get in Ozil/Cazorla/Ramsey. Who to drop, Sterling or Fabregas?

I really don't want Sterling in my team but I have 3 Chelsea already (Haz, Ivan, Fab) so is it better to keep Sterling?

I made the big mistake last week of selling Silva for Sanchez. If I had dumped Sterling or Fab instead I wouldn't have this quandry :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

There's surely a defender you could change for Bellerin or Monreal/PVA that would save you 0.9 and make 2 transfers.

Only Terry. Defenders are Bellerin, Terry, Schlupp and PVA. Want to use my FT this GW to bring in Silva for Sterling. Don't want 3 Liverpool players up against Chelsea!

I can do Kane to Benteke but then I can't do the Sterling to Silva transfer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,682 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Knee jerk transfers done....-8 and instant regret.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,980 ✭✭✭Theboinkmaster

dahat wrote: »
    Knee jerk transfers done....-8 and instant regret.

what were they?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

FHFC wrote: »
    Finally the team value is paying off a bit!

Mine isn't terrible, but Terrivanovic, Skrtel, Haz, Silva, Sanchez, and Aguero sure take up a lot of my budget.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,682 ✭✭✭✭dahat

what were they?

Sold crap bought better crap hopefully. Rather keep the actual players stum for a bit

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

bellerin in for ward for me

• Registered Users Posts: 4,663 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Stuck here.

1. Benteke (home to West Ham) or Giroud (home to Swansea).

and

2. Better chance of clean sheet, best 2, Alderweireld (Leic - A), Wassi (Sou - H), Dawson (New - A) or Bellerin (Swa - H).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,567 ✭✭✭patmac

sheroman01 wrote: »
    Stuck here.

and

2. Better chance of clean sheet, best 2, Alderweireld (Leic - A), Wassi (Sou - H), Dawson (New - A) or Bellerin (Swa - H).

Would rule out Alder defo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

sheroman01 wrote:

Benteke
    sheroman01 wrote:

Dawson and Bellerin

That's what I'd do anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Hazard out, Sanchez in.

One of Kane/Vardy out for Giroud.

Mine isn't terrible, but Terrivanovic, Skrtel, Haz, Silva, Sanchez, and Aguero sure take up a lot of my budget.

Yeah, that's a lot in defence. I've only Berty and Terry in the expensive defender category.

With Rambo, Sanchez, Hazard, Benteke and Aguero I've still 4.3m in the bank. Happy to see people having to sell Haz to fit Sanchez back in for the DGW. Of course Hazard could be rested or switch off now and that could be a great move!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,483 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Ditched Sterling and Fabergas for Ramsey and Cazorla last night.
    Ramsey has now gone yellow. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

FHFC wrote: »
    Yeah, that's a lot in defence. I've only Berty and Terry in the expensive defender category.

With Rambo, Sanchez, Hazard, Benteke and Aguero I've still 4.3m in the bank. Happy to see people having to sell Haz to fit Sanchez back in for the DGW. Of course Hazard could be rested or switch off now and that could be a great move!

That is what I am thinking right now.

Money doesn't matter to me now, just need to fill my team with players who have something to play for ;) Not to mention dgw.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,172 ✭✭✭✭km79

spock. wrote: »
    Benteke

Dawson and Bellerin

That's what I'd do anyway.
    I'd second those choices

• Registered Users Posts: 21,107 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Ditched Sterling and Fabergas for Ramsey and Cazorla last night.
    Ramsey has now gone yellow. :mad:

Not a very cunning move at all there machiavellian.

Update on Ramsey tomorrow, Dinnery reckons it was just a precaution and chance to give Wilshere some gametime.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭G1032

Transfers made. -4 taken. Sanchez and Jenkinson in.
    Mig
    Baines, Bellerin, Dawson
    Sanchez, Haz, Couthino, Albrighton
    Benteke, Aguero, Vardy

Hamer, Fabregas, Bertrand, Jenkinson

Probably going to leave the team like that and take the risk of playing both Albrighton and Couthino over Fabregas

PARlance wrote: »
    Not a very cunning move at all there machiavellian.

Update on Ramsey tomorrow, Dinnery reckons it was just a precaution and chance to give Wilshere some gametime.

Wenger said it was swollen after getting a kick and was "not too bad".

I choose to believe there is no prospect of him not being fit!! Plus they don't play till Monday again.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,567 ✭✭✭patmac

Going to wait and see re Ramsey toying with Fab/Ivan to Sanchez/PVA

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Chelsea will be getting a guard of honour out by the Liverpool team.

None of the regulars will be rested for this match. Though I can see Hazard coming off early

• Registered Users Posts: 4,127 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Downgraded Bolasie to Albrighton & got Benteke in for Vardy. -4 but had to be done as the funds are tight enough. I have enough to do Sterling to Rambo but may wait til next week leaving me with this:

Myhil -- Davis

Terry -- Skrtel -- Bellerin -- Alder -- Bruce

Haz -- Sanchez -- Silva -- Rambo -- Albrighton

---- Kane -- Aguero -- Benteke

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭miller82

Has anyone got any suggestions for a midfielder to see me through to the end at 6.4m or less ?

could possibly go to 6.5 (siggy) with having schmeichel and a 3.9 instead or Schmeichel and MyHill - but at this stage, that probably works fine

Advertisement