Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 36 Transfers.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

This Week:

Vardy to Benteke and Sterling to Grealish (-4)

Next week:

Kane to Giroud and Skrtel to Bellerin (-4)

Is that too much hits? It's just I really want Benteke Giroud and Aguero. I'm hoping Bellerin keeps his place?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,045 ✭✭✭✭CSF

I'm really afraid of Benteke being rested last day of the season if Villa are safe.

Makes me not want to go for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Yeah was always doing Sterling to Silva. It's just whether or not to go for Benteke but it would mean a -4 which probably isn't the best thing to do when in a H2H.

It's a big 'IF'. I can see him scoring a couple tomorrow :( if I don't get him in I'm hoping Kane/Giroud will outscore him. Boyd against his former club is an interesting one alright.

Not holding out much hope against a WC team though.

Id only -4 for benteke if you are going to captain him. Its quite possible kane or giroud will get 6 pts meaning without captaincy benteke needs to get 10 to break even.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

cremeegg wrote: »
    lads is carzola the man to take a penalty is he?

Yes unless Arteta is on the pitch. Coquelin is much better than Arteta so I don't think he would feature unless everything was safe on the last day

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭cremeegg

stephenl15 wrote: »
    This Week:

Vardy to Benteke and Sterling to Grealish (-4)

Next week:

Kane to Giroud and Skrtel to Bellerin (-4)

Is that too much hits? It's just I really want Benteke Giroud and Aguero. I'm hoping Bellerin keeps his place?

dont see why bellerin would lose his place.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

CSF wrote: »
    I'm really afraid of Benteke being rested last day of the season if Villa are safe.

Villa are at home on the last day of the season so you'd have to hope that they'd go for it.

Can anyone see a transfer in this?

Schmeichel/Ospina
    Terry, Schlupp, Skrtel, Alder, Duff
    Cork, Hazard, Henderson, Sanchez, Silva
    Aguero, Vardy, Kane
    3.5 million in bank.

I had planned to go Henderson to Ramsey but its not worth risking now. I think I'll just go Vardy to Giroud.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Dumped Hazard. And then Murray also.

Brought in Ramsey and Benteke for -4.

Hazard has been an ever present this season for me so it'll be a bit scary without him. :(

Still sitting at 2.4k and really want to make the top 1k, so tempted to captain Benteke over Aguero.

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭El festino

Lemlin wrote: »

Schmeichel/Ospina
    Aguero, Vardy, Kane
    3.5 million in bank.

I had planned to go Henderson to Ramsey but its not worth risking now. I think I'll just go Vardy to Giroud.
    You could go along similar lines as original plan and go Henderson to Cazorla. Agree Vardy > Giround is the obvious alternative.

Villa are at home on the last day of the season so you'd have to hope that they'd go for it.

Hope so, I'm going to it aswell as tomorrow.

• Advertisement

SantryRed wrote: »
    Dumped Hazard. And then Murray also.

Brought in Ramsey and Benteke for -4.

Hazard has been an ever present this season for me so it'll be a bit scary without him. :(

Still sitting at 2.4k and really want to make the top 1k, so tempted to captain Benteke over Aguero.

there's no loyalty in (fantasy) football

• Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

Schmeichel/Ospina
    Aguero, Vardy, Kane
    3.5 million in bank.

I have basically the same team and went vardy giroud. Don't fancy arsenal clean sheets much in the last few games so trebled up on attack (already have Ramsey and Sanchez). Granted, being lumped with Henderson is a bit crap but fantasy is a funny game so you never know!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭miller82

Played the WC.

Current team and set up as follows :

Schmeichel

McShane --- Bellerin --- Schlupp

Sanchez --- Cambiasso --- Silva ---Hazard

Giroud --- Benteke --- Aguero

Bench : Gilks - Siggy - Hutton - Cresswell

Cant decide on Siggy v Cambiasso

anyone any suggestions for any otehr transfers i could play ? WC still in play

• Registered Users Posts: 16,682 ✭✭✭✭dahat

CSF wrote: »

Highly unlikely as it will surely be his last game for Aston Villa.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

dahat wrote: »
    Highly unlikely as it will surely be his last game for Aston Villa.

Cup final

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭John83

On my WC and struggling on whether I need Silva or not.

Current team is:

Ospina
    Terry - Alder - Dawson
    Hazard - Sanchez - Coutinho - Henderson
    Aguero - Giroud - Benteke
    Subs: Myhill, Shlupp, Albrighton, PVA

To get Silva I'd need to go something like this:

Ospina
    Okore - Alder - Shlupp
    Hazard - Sanchez - Coutinho - Silva
    Aguero - Giroud - Benteke
    Subs: Myhill, Chester, Albrighton, PVA

Any feedback would be great!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭tmc86

one week GK punt; looking at myhill/guzan/harper

Hull have best odds for clean sheet but WBA have been doing well lately

• Registered Users Posts: 4,295 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

Does anyone care to hazard a guess at which Arsenal defenders are most likely to play the most minutes over the final few GWs? Thinking of bringing one in for a hit this week, as I think they have a good chance of cleanie against Swansea.

Was looking a Kosc, but Bellerin is tempting, as he's quite a bit cheaper and would leave me with some funds for next week.

El festino wrote: »
    You could go along similar lines as original plan and go Henderson to Cazorla. Agree Vardy > Giround is the obvious alternative.

Don't fancy Cazorla or Ozil to be honest. I might just bank the transfer and have two next week. I can't afford Vardy to Giroud and I'm not sure Ramsey is worth moving in over Henderson. Stranger things have happened than Henderson grabbing a goal vs Chelsea.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

What 3 should I start out of Dawson (A - Newcastle), Terry (A - Liverpool), Bellerin (H - Swansea), Clyne (A - Leicester). Or should I drop Sterling and start them all?

• Advertisement

Grealish being heavily talked about as a cheap player to help bring in more expensive players elsewhere, but for a more attacking player, Walters at 5.1?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

I need to figure out what to do this week. Took a few days off from thinking after such a good GW last week.

Henderbus, Skrtel and Ivanovic are names I'm looking at moving on. Will only go as far as a -4 this week though.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

AdMMM wrote: »
    What 3 should I start out of Dawson (A - Newcastle), Terry (A - Liverpool), Bellerin (H - Swansea), Clyne (A - Leicester). Or should I drop Sterling and start them all?

Terry's at home, so Terry, Dawson (newcastle stink atm) and Bellerin

Actually as I've been out of the loop what's the story with Hazard? He was on holiday earlier in the week wasn't he?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

I don't think it's a huge risk selling Hazard now especially as you wouldn't be captaining him again this season plus you would have to think he'll sit out at least one game. I'm considering just doing a straight swap to Sanchez.

Everyone's talking about an Arsenal defender or forward but how about 3 Arsenal mids? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Everyone's talking about an Arsenal defender or forward but how about 3 Arsenal mids? :)

I was in the rambo Ozil sanchez camp for a while earlier in the week.

Baines is back lads ...get him in

• Registered Users Posts: 7,779 ✭✭✭Benimar

Any opinions?

Bellerin and Ozil OR Koscielny and Cazorla?

Or just do one and get Giroud in next week (already have Sanchez)?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

I've bitten the bullet and have brought in Giroud (for Austin) instead of Sanchez.
    Koscielny, Ramsey and Giroud my Arsenal trio for the dgw.

Advertisement