Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭Lotus Flower

De Bhál wrote: »
    From the Drumcondra Social Facebook page this morning

'I have a decent tent for sale for Electric Picnic. It has been there before.'

What's dumb about that?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,868 ✭✭✭De Bhál

What's dumb about that?

well 'Dumb' is too strong a word but funny, to me anyway. As if the tent being there before makes it somehow a better tent than one that hasn't being at Electric Picnic before.

If anything I would be looking for money off for that fact.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,364 ✭✭✭corner of hells

"1st day of secondry , my first born".

Hopefully, the first born will learn to spell big words.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,594 ✭✭✭emeldc

well 'Dumb' is too strong a word but funny, to me anyway. As if the tent being there before makes it somehow a better tent than one that hasn't being at Electric Picnic before.

you're worse for explaining it :)

De Bhál wrote: »

Or maybe he/ she was just illustrating that it's a used tent and was showing a bit of personality!

• Advertisement

emeldc wrote: »
    you're worse for explaining it :)

Worse than what? It was a genuine question as to my mind there's nothing remotely dumb about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

My wemon iz after spoiling me hair cut tracksuits and a lovely
    pair of LA trainers so she
    did yeah loves my misses so much
    so do xx my world and I wouldn't
    change it for anything in
    the wourld anything love my life
    since the day I met you
    My fiance and my best friend
    FACT

• Registered Users Posts: 40,317 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

their what??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,445 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

their what??

Woman :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,733 ✭✭✭It wasnt me123

what are hair cut tracksuits

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,317 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

what are hair cut tracksuits

from what i can ascertain (with some help from marcbrophy) his woman paid for a hair cut, a tracksuit and a new pair of trainers for him. it is the missing comma (well, complete lack of punctuation) that is throwing you off

from what i can ascertain (with some help from marcbrophy) his woman paid for a hair cut, a tracksuit and a new pair of trainers for him. it is the missing comma (well, complete lack of punctuation) that is throwing you off

Ah yes, clear as mud now, thanks. He's some catch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

At first I was reading it as a rant, as in his woman spoiled his hair, cut his tracksuit and trainers and then I wondered why he loved her so much. Had to go back and read it again :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,594 ✭✭✭emeldc

:D:D FFS, I thought she was after fuggin' up his tracksuit and shoes in the wash or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

Why do people feel the need to post every embarrassing detail of their lives on Facebook? :/

"Let me tell y’all how I thought I had a tampon stuck in my vagina. I got super drunk last night and couldn’t remember taking it out. I was in my bathroom this morning for an HOUR trying to see if I could get it out but I never explore down there so I really didn’t know what to expect. My muscles kept clenching up and I wasn’t getting anywhere so I decided to go to the doctor. I had to tell everyone at the ER that I thought I had a tampon stuck in my vagina . Long story short I didn’t have anything up there so I basically had 4 people looking around my cervix for 15 minutes and embarrassed myself for NO reason . Happy Friday, I gotta stop drinking "

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭mcgucc22

"Let me tell y’all how I thought I had a tampon stuck in my vagina. I got super drunk last night and couldn’t remember taking it out. I was in my bathroom this morning for an HOUR trying to see if I could get it out but I never explore down there so I really didn’t know what to expect. My muscles kept clenching up and I wasn’t getting anywhere so I decided to go to the doctor. I had to tell everyone at the ER that I thought I had a tampon stuck in my vagina . Long story short I didn’t have anything up there so I basically had 4 people looking around my cervix for 15 minutes and embarrassed myself for NO reason . Happy Friday, I gotta stop drinking "

Why do people feel the need to post every embarrassing detail of their lives on Facebook? :/

For likes.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Had to be a yank with that level of personal information

Big Nasty wrote: »

That and the fact that we don’t have an ER - its pathetic what some people will do for attention.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Redneck Reject

That and the fact that we don’t have an ER - its pathetic what some people will do for attention.

That is the sad thing about some folks these days. They measure the value of their life by how many likes they get on social media.

Big Nasty wrote: »
    I doubt it was an American. If it was, they'd also be bitching about how their hilarious drunken antics cost them $$$$$$.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Redneck Reject

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    I doubt it was an American. If it was, they'd also be bitching about how their hilarious drunken antics cost them $$$$$$.

I would say it was one of my fellow countrymen, by the fact they used the word "ya'll".So sorry for that,heh

I would say it was one of my fellow countrymen, by the fact they used the word "ya'll".So sorry for that,heh
    My bad, I missed that ;) Hopefully her trip cost her. Imagine trying to explain that trip to the ER on insurance forms :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭Jurgen The German

The talla buy and sell page is the gift that keeps on giving.

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭sportsfan90

"So bord y'all must be bord In your own life's !! sick twisted Individual's! Bearly my feet on the ground and ya wanna cause murder cause I keep to my self and I'm finally happy !!!

FACTS:✔Me and my son live together .✔I'm quite informed on my choices in life and don't need no God dam idiot telling me what i can and can't do with it I anit a Moran and have done my research.

Now go live your messed up lifes and stay they hell out of mine 2 faces f*ks ����"

My personal favorite part is when attempting to say I ain't a moron, "I anit a Moran".
    Of course the comments include "U go gurl" and "I'm about to whiten these teeth of mine so when I do i will shine right threw them".

My personal favorite part is when attempting to say I ain't a moron, "I anit a Moran".
    That stuck out for me too. I knew what they meant but it reads like they are distancing themselves from the Moran branch of the family.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,757 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    That stuck out for me too. I knew what they meant but it reads like they are distancing themselves from the Moran branch of the family.
    I anit a Moran and have done my research

Or proudly exclaiming "I, Anita Moran, have done my research".

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Walter E GO

"Hi would any one two spear suit cases for a week I mind them much appericate"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭Jurgen The German

Your statch, it isn't some chung lad selling it either.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,757 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Your statch, it isn't some chung lad selling it either.

Might have just coined a new word. A statch is when a lady smuggles drugs (stash) inside a certain orifice (snatch).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,868 ✭✭✭De Bhál

"Hi would any one two spear suit cases for a week I mind them much appericate"

class

not a chance they'll be allowed on a plane with those :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement