Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Tomw86

Does anyone actually respond to these posts?

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Gwen Cooper

Tomw86 wrote: »
    Does anyone actually respond to these posts?

Usually not a single comment on any of them. She likes sharing her own posts though, so she posts something in the morning and then shares it to her profile again at lunchtime. The lost purse thing she shared eight times to her own profile, because that makes it more visible.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

Usually not a single comment on any of them. She likes sharing her own posts though, so she posts something in the morning and then shares it to her profile again at lunchtime. The lost purse thing she shared eight times to her own profile, because that makes it more visible.

Can i ask why you are "friends" with her?

Can i ask why you are "friends" with her?

I'm not. I work in social media and once the system highlighted her to me because she posted about a company I analyzed data for. Found her entertaining enough to keep coming back. She can be very addictive.

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Tomw86

That's both massively amusing and slightly sad at the same time.

I can see why you would follow or check her page.:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

"Imagine going in to Tesco to get your child new baby grows to only discover when you come home the baby grows you bought in size 9-12 which is clearly labeled are actually size 3-6 months!!!! What a load of utter ****ing bull****!!! Fuming isn’t the word"

Wouldn't you wonder how some people cope when they encounter real problems in their lives? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

"Imagine going in to Tesco to get your child new baby grows to only discover when you come home the baby grows you bought in size 9-12 which is clearly labeled are actually size 3-6 months!!!! What a load of utter ****ing bull****!!! Fuming isn’t the word"

Wouldn't you wonder how some people cope when they encounter real problems in their lives? :rolleyes:

We’re in the same group I think :P I also eyerolled at it, what an overreaction to a minor inconvenience :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

I Wana wish my girlfriend a happy bday. you've been her for me tru tick n tin .Luv ya so much so much babe xxxx

• Registered Users Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭optogirl

I Wana wish my girlfriend a happy bday. you've been her for me tru tick n tin .Luv ya so much so much babe xxxx

Heartwarming

• Registered Users Posts: 8,837 ✭✭✭893bet

optogirl wrote: »
    Heartwarming

*hartwarmin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,733 ✭✭✭It wasnt me123

He's a keeper

"Sat here thinking about my school days... what was everyone’s rumour about them that went around school, that wasn’t true?

Mine was that I shoved a hairspray can up my arse and the hairspray glued my asshole shut."

"When ya have more kids without even looking after the one you have oh sorry a day a week he takes him daddy the year and all that #handicap #congrats #moran. Her being pregnant doesn’t bother me in the slightest but when he doesn’t look after mine wat buys him a few tracksuits round of a plaws for that things a Moran no even words for it god bless it"

It's the round of a plaws that got me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Plopsu

I Wana wish my girlfriend a happy bday.

She must really enjoy having a clean bum!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

"When ya have more kids without even looking after the one you have oh sorry a day a week he takes him daddy the year and all that #handicap #congrats #moran. Her being pregnant doesn’t bother me in the slightest but when he doesn’t look after mine wat buys him a few tracksuits round of a plaws for that things a Moran no even words for it god bless it"

It's the round of a plaws that got me :D
    Bone apple tea.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Ah..... after 3 days...

Round of applause....

29XYmgE.gif

Dog update:
    I have someone watching my dog in their house so gardas can't bring me to court cause she is being looked after I need a break now and again and absolute lies whoever complained saying I'm leaving her alone nearly everyday of the week since I got her cause I've neighbors and others around the town to prove sorry that girl is in home live streaming on Facebook nearly every day of the week so how is she live streaming her TV Netflix and fortnite on Facebook if she is out with no TV so that's lies about me because my neighbors right next door to me can confirm that I'm in my house nearly 24 hours a day with the dog I need a break too even people with kids need a break different story with a child a child can't mind or feed itself I put lots of water down and put loads of nuts down in the house even when I'm there the dog goes to the toilet on my floor I just clean it up no big deal ye want to mind yer own business and I have until the dog is 4 Months to get a license in Ireland I will have that next week she is mostly in home with me so she isn't at anyone be worse if I was locking her onto a poll or tree what ye want me to do put my whole life on hold you don't even do that for a child all the time ye need a break I need a break I need rest I am sore from scratches and bites I'm tired I keep going with no rest hardly I will collapse I had **** all to eat yet cause I was busy walking her to someones house to mind her for me to even think about food for myself my dog cries even when I'm there not just when I go away even if it is just down town and back and would anyone trust anyone to hand the keys of their house over you even get some families and friends all over that would rob from you a house in <town> was nearly robbed yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 5,757 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

"even when I'm there the dog goes to the toilet on my floor"

"I am sore from scratches and bites"

Someone badly needs a dog trainer.

"even when I'm there the dog goes to the toilet on my floor"

"I am sore from scratches and bites"

Someone badly needs a dog trainer.

I was just thinking about the person minding the dog, if they will try to train the dog only a little bit. She's still a puppy, might learn something over the weekend.

And if she does learn something, we'll get posts like "i told ye i needed a break everyone needs a break my dog missed me so much while i was gone she is so well behaved now because she is afraid that if she scratches me i will leave her again" or something like that.

PS: Usually when Miss P goes to Kerry, she hooks up with someone and then writes statuses about it on Facebook, stay tuned, Monday will be wild.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

"my dog cries even when I'm there" - God, I wonder why?!

• Advertisement

Its hard to say in any informed way, but even from her FB posts, I think this lady shouldn't be allowed to own a dog.

Looking forward to the updates on Monday, Gwen!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,365 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

The cruelty isn't that she goes away, it's that she comes back

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Dog update:
    It makes it even sadder that the dog is only a puppy that is under 4 months. Obviously she is not training/treating the poor puppy right if it is biting her and she is completely overwhelmed with the responsibility. This poor puppy is going to grow up into a dog with behavioural problems that will end in a visit to the vet to be put down if/when the dog bites someone that isn't her.

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    It makes it even sadder that the dog is only a puppy that is under 4 months. Obviously she is not training/treating the poor puppy right if it is biting her and she is completely overwhelmed with the responsibility. This poor puppy is going to grow up into a dog with behavioural problems that will end in a visit to the vet to be put down if/when the dog bites someone that isn't her.

Gwen may be able to clarify if she has any pics of the dog up, but I get the feeling its a bull breed too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Gwen may be able to clarify if she has any pics of the dog up, but I get the feeling its a bull breed too.
    I really hope not. Pit bulls get a bad rep for a good reason. While any dog can bite, when a pit does it they do the most damage. Chihuahua's can be aggressive little sh!ts but even a kick from a child can put them in their place. I've seen videos on youtube of pitbull attacks and grown men hitting them with a baseball bat made no difference. I saw one where it was tasered and it didn't flinch. It took a bullet to stop it.

I'm leaning towards it's not a pull breed because whatever about the owner, I can't see someone else agreeing to watch a bull breed that's prone to biting. Unless of course she's lying and only posted about someone watching her dog puppy to cover her as$ while she swanned off to enjoy herself and neglected it.

Cooper did she ever get her wallet back?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

MOD: Lets keep the thread on topic folks, Dog OP should report the dog owner if they deem it necessary, but this thread is not the place to discuss it.

It’s a beagle, she mentioned a few times that it’s a pure breed.

Regarding her wallet, she never found it. She has a new one and really hoped that her new social services card will arrive by this morning, so she doesn’t have to pay for the bus.

She was complaining this morning that it hasn’t arrived yet, but the postman wasn’t in yet, so I’m not sure how it ended, she didn’t say. In the comments her friends advised her to just show the temporary “yellow paper” (whatever that is) to the driver and she should have a free ride.

The latest status says “I might stay in the hotel tonight too far away from the town and I go to Tilter Jack's however you spell it the guys be just pointing at me and I hate that”, so I think it’s a quiet night in for Miss P.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

I know I shouldn't post stuff like this but hey ho. Anyone who has been getting in touch with me lately stop. You didn't want to see me when bad things happened so why do you now.

EVER THINGS FALLING APART ON ME NO MATTER HOW HARRD I TRY NO MATTER HOW HOMELY I TRY TO MAKE SOME SORTH OF A HOME FR ME AND PADDY D TOO SETTILE DOOWEN TONYS NOT COMING BACK TO US AND I DONT BLAME HIM HE'S GOT A LIFE ONLY SOME KIDS DREEM OF WE JUST HAVE TOO GIVE HIM TIME TO COME ROUND HIMSELF WHEN HE'S READY. AS FOR PADDY AND ME SINCE I'VE BEEN OFF DA DIRTY SMACK HE'S NOT DA SAME MAN I FELL IN LOVE WITH I HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE WHO HE I'S ALLL HE DOES I'S DRINK OUTTA ANY OULD WIND BOTTLE I'D REATER BE DEAD DEN WAITING AT HOME ALLL DAY FR HIM. HE BEGGED ME TOO STOP BEAGIN YOU KNOW TATS DA BEST ONLY WAY CAN MAKE A FEW EUROS DA MOUNYS BAD BUT IT'S MORE DEN WHAT I HAVE HE GOT ME TO GIVE UP ANYTING I DUNE TOO SORTH OUT A FEW GUIDE HE SAIDE I'LL BRING IN SO MUCH PLUSS DA DOLES DA CURS A GOD ON DA POXYLABER SORRIST TING I'VE EVER DUNE WAZ CLAME ****ED ME UP COMPLETELY I'M ONLY WAITING TILL I HAVE A SMALL FEW HOUNDED EUROS PUT OFF SIDE I'M GOIN DERES SWEET **** ALLL KEEPING ME IN DISE POXY COUNTRY IF YOU WANT I'LL COME OVER I'LL BE LEAVEIN ON ME OWN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER IDONT GIVE A **** WHAT I'VE TO MAKE MOUNY I'VE BEEN NOAKIN ALLL ME LIFE WITH SWEET **** ALLL TOO SHOW FOR IT ONLY LOSEIN DA ONE LITTILE PERSON THE ONLY ONE PEURE UNSOILD UNTOUCHED PEOURE HE'S ABOUT DA ONLY GOOD CLEAN TINGS TAY I'LL LEAVE BEHIND ME

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Noakin?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement