Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,769 ✭✭✭✭Sadb

The talla buy and sell page is the gift that keeps on giving.

He beat him up on the bus but then pulled a knife on him at home? What am I missing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭Jurgen The German

Sadb wrote: »
    He beat him up on the bus but then pulled a knife on him at home? What am I missing?

I couldn't figure it out. It seems they were at a party, got the bus to EP upon which someone was battered and had their bank details stolen at knifepoint. At home.

:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

I couldn't figure it out. It seems they were at a party, got the bus to EP upon which someone was battered and had their bank details stolen at knifepoint. At home.

:confused:

'....il snaap' made me laugh, I don't even know why! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

So just because I want to go on a break for a weekend I am classified as being cruel to my dog first I ever heard of if I don't have money to pay kennels and I trust no one to mind my dog !!!
    Only me unless ye have 150 euro to give me for the dog plus another 100 of diesel money for the journey for her so that is 250 euro in total then only me is allowed look after my dog I always make sure before I go away that my dog is fed watered toilet cleaned up a walk or a long enough walk the night before I leave a big bowl of food nuts out plenty of water out and give me dog a bit of milk before I go anywhere 6 pounds my dog is that is not abuse at all learn the word before accusing me please !!!
    Abuse of a dog or animal is not wanting it dumping it starving it dehydrating it hurting it I can't walk my dog this week I've a head cold and slight cough So if I was to get a part time job people expect me to turn it down because I must look after my dog at home or take it with me to work even tho I be fired PLEASE BITCH DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT ANIMAL ABUSE IS AT ALL AND IF I WERE YOU I SHUT MY MOUTH BEFORE I BRING YOU TO THE GARDA'S FOR ACCUSING ME CAUSE I WILL HAVE THE GARDA'S RING MY VET AND TALK TO MY VET AND THE VET WILL SAY MY DOG IS HEALTHY AS A HORSE JUST LIKE IT'S OWNER EXCUSE ME I KNOW SOMEONE IN MY TOWN WHO HAS A PREGNANT DOG THEY ALSO WENT AWAY FOR THE WEEKEND

replies:
    U can accept a job, I work 12 hour shifts, as part of my responsible pet ownership I get up at 5.30am walk my dog and bring her to a family member while I work. alternatively, I have someone at my house for the day. There is also a difference between 8 hours (normal working hours) and a full weekend

OP:
    stop accusing me I feed my dog I'm up nearly 24/7 with my dog I have bite marks and bruises from the dog to prove that Kicking a dog and all is abuse not me leaving out food water toys the whole lot for my dog before I go anywhere I only lightly kick my dog or slap it down the nose over the biting it hurts and my dog is stubborn so once my dog bites my dog won't leave go and it hurts
    So u kick Ur dog?

OP:
    Lightly cause I am bitten all over

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

Outstanding

So both owner and dog are as healthy as horses.

The dog obviously can't stand owner.

Owner kicks dog

So much more there also..............

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

She also leaves the dog alone in a cramped apartment while she swans off the for the weekend and sees nothing wrong with it.
    Tempted to report her to the gards myself being honest, absolute cruelty.

SusieBlue wrote: »
    She also leaves the dog alone in a cramped apartment while she swans off the for the weekend and sees nothing wrong with it.

ISPCA is your friend there. You can't leave a dog for that long alone.

If you give me her details i'll add her on FB and private message her to say i'm from the ISPCA :p;)

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Gwen Cooper

I think there should be a lot more taxis available everywhere and that no taxi driver can refuse a very drunk person to get into the car now in all fairness in Kerry they put a very drunk person with vomit sick all over them in a taxi and didn't charge if sick got on the seats only charged for the spin be the taxi driver got a tip but a person is very vunerable trying to get home if really drunk and no taxi allowing them to get into the car I am sure we would pay for the car to be out of service and valet and all but a woman can get raped a man also the same and if they cannot talk to say yes or no and get raped they probably won't know it happened anyone could fall into a river drunk I know it's on us to not get drunk but we can't always be sober or tipsy in all fairness this is a joke of ignoring drunk people who want a taxi home but yet sober to half on it people tipsy people can get into the taxi car And I think Fermoy and other places should raise the awareness of this and have something done with TD's and councillors imagine the guilt a taxi driver would feel if someone fell drunk into a river and drowned or split their head open off the road and died or got knocked over killed while being in a very drunk state becaus they are going to say they asked us for a taxi but I see and saw the state they were in and I didn't leave them get into the taxi car and bring them home safe

• Registered Users Posts: 5,777 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

People leave their dogs alone for a weekend? Yeah thats not good.

We really do need to put a system in place where anyone wanting to own a dog has to pass some sort of exam.

I was reading that post earlier today. Feeling sorry for the dog. She also keeps saying that it's just for one day, then in comments says that it's for one day and night, then it turns out that she would leave Friday evening and come back on Sunday, but it still only counts as one day and one night because she would spend most of Friday with the dog.

I think she decided to get a dog sitter in the end though.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Please report the dog kicker

bluewolf wrote: »

I read it as the person replying was kicking the dog at first. What do you do with these people?
    Kicking a dog and all is abuse
    I only lightly kick my dog or slap it down the nose over the biting it hurts and my dog is stubborn so once my dog bites my dog won't leave go and it hurts

Is it any wonder some people get attacked by their own dog? I'd put money on that being a bull breed too (the not letting go bit) which only gives those breeds a bad name.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

And when she comes back and discovers the dog has wee'd and poo'd all over the place she'll probably give it a good kicking :(

I read it as the person replying was kicking the dog at first. What do you do with these people?

Is it any wonder some people get attacked by their own dog? I'd put money on that being a bull breed too (the not letting go bit) which only gives those breeds a bad name.
    Give them a good kick up the hole.

I think there should be a lot more taxis available everywhere and that no taxi driver can refuse a very drunk person to get into the car now in all fairness in Kerry they put a very drunk person with vomit sick all over them in a taxi and didn't charge if sick got on the seats only charged for the spin be the taxi driver got a tip but a person is very vunerable trying to get home if really drunk and no taxi allowing them to get into the car I am sure we would pay for the car to be out of service and valet and all but a woman can get raped a man also the same and if they cannot talk to say yes or no and get raped they probably won't know it happened anyone could fall into a river drunk I know it's on us to not get drunk but we can't always be sober or tipsy in all fairness this is a joke of ignoring drunk people who want a taxi home but yet sober to half on it people tipsy people can get into the taxi car And I think Fermoy and other places should raise the awareness of this and have something done with TD's and councillors imagine the guilt a taxi driver would feel if someone fell drunk into a river and drowned or split their head open off the road and died or got knocked over killed while being in a very drunk state becaus they are going to say they asked us for a taxi but I see and saw the state they were in and I didn't leave them get into the taxi car and bring them home safe
    Whatever about taxis, someone needs to give this person a bunch of full stops :pac:

bluewolf wrote: »

I want to report her, but I don't have her address. I only know the town she's from. I think that she's quite known to the authorities there, based on her posts where she says how she talked to the guards or that someone called guards on her.

Does anyone know if the ISPCA would do anything if I just put the town into the address line on the report form?

I want to report her, but I don't have her address. I only know the town she's from. I think that she's quite known to the authorities there, based on her posts where she says how she talked to the guards or that someone called guards on her.

Does anyone know if the ISPCA would do anything if I just put the town into the address line on the report form?

They'd need an address for obvious reasons

They'd need an address for obvious reasons

I know. Maybe I should have made it clearer. If I give the town, would they bother going to the guards maybe and ask for an exact address, or would the guards even tell them? I'm not Irish and still a bit unclear about the lengths some organisations are willing to go to and who they co-operate with.

I know. Maybe I should have made it clearer. If I give the town, would they bother going to the guards maybe and ask for an exact address, or would the guards even tell them? I'm not Irish and still a bit unclear about the lengths some organisations are willing to go to and who they co-operate with.

The gaurds won't give two fiddlers about a dog being left for the weekend.

If they have time they could ask gardai to check the address for them but realistically (and unfortunately) they won't treat a dog being alone for a weekend as a high priority case.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭tea and coffee

On the taxi thing: ever heard of personal accountability? Don't get so damn drunk that you'll crack your head or fall into a river. That's not the taxi drivers issue, it's yours!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

On the taxi thing: ever heard of personal accountability? Don't get so damn drunk that you'll crack your head or fall into a river. That's not the taxi drivers issue, it's yours!!

Erm, maybe you passed out from the lack of full stops, but he/she had a rock solid argument for that later on in their post:
    ...I know it's on us to not get drunk but we can't always be sober or tipsy in all fairness...

• Registered Users Posts: 34,484 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

She also leaves the dog alone in a cramped apartment while she swans off the for the weekend

While on the scratch.

So if I was to get a part time job people expect me to turn it down because I must look after my dog at home

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,594 ✭✭✭emeldc

Take a screenshot of the posts in case she deletes them and call ISPCA as soon as you can. She sounds like a right btich with a capital C.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭BandMember

RING MY VET AND TALK TO MY VET AND THE VET WILL SAY MY DOG IS HEALTHY AS A HORSE JUST LIKE IT'S OWNER

Yet just a few sentences before.....
    I can't walk my dog this week I've a head cold and slight cough

The word gobshíte is not strong enough to describe this absolutely moronic waste of oxegen c**t.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Scoundrel

The pair of them should be put down mongrels

Not sure if she'll be going on that weekend away anyway, about 40 posts since yesterday afternoon about her losing her purse with all her money and cards. Hopes to get some emergency funds from the dole today.

Some details from the saga:
    My Black MK Michael Kors purse is missing in <town> going up by <address> to the church my bank card is in it my council card and social welfare card is in it
    My Michael Kors Black MK purse is missing from outside <address> in <town> please if ye have it or see it message or ring me on Facebook or hand it into the Garda Station Please and Thanks much appreciated Gardas Have been rang and it has been reported LOST AND STOLEN
    I went into the garda's earlier no sign of my purse if ye were kind enough to had it back to me or hand it into a shop or anything or the gardas ye would have I'm upset over it anyone would be if it was me I would do the right thing and hand it back don't take something that is my yours to take give it back AND TO WHOEVER TOOK IT AND NOT GIVING IT BACK SHAME ON YE MAY YOU OR YE ROT IN HELL AND HAVE A LOT OF BAD KARMA
    Can everyone keep liking and sharing this please I would like and appreciate it if I got I back I ACTUALLY HAVE NO MONEY FOR THE WEEK I HAVE NO TOILET PAPER HARDLY LEFT
    Sick and purse is missing and all bad week bad hair day two things have to happen on the same day
    I am going playing fortnite because I need to kill random people because I am sick and I am upset and I am angry and not in good form

This one was posted along with a screenshot of Google Play store showing apps named "Lost Item Tracker", "Wallet Tracker", etc. I think she believes that she can find her purse with these apps:
    I am going downloading every app of this amd find it and whoever has it if it's not where it fell in abouts where I was walking be prepared to have the cops on ye today and be prepared for court either give back everything that is it or pay a fine because I will press charges or or worse ye be going to jail
    My case be under an classes as other diaster which it is greedy people out there bahumbug hope KRAMPUS pays you or ye an early Xmas visit to give ye a gift of a lesson ye will never forget also may the devil take you or yer soul straight to hell to burn and rot when you or ye die Ye Only like to take things that are not yers to take I wish you or ye nothing but bad luck even in death

Urgent Needs Payments are payments under the Supplementary Welfare Allowance Scheme. You do not have to meet the habitual residence condition to qualify for an urgent needs payment.

Rules
    An Urgent Needs Payment may be paid to people in emergency situations. For example, in the case of a fire, flood or other disaster, you may get a payment to help with the immediate cost of food and clothing.

Rant finished at 2:58AM with
    Can't sleep flipping nose blocked but more running here and there and a cough sort of and sneezing alot

Not sure if she'll be going on that weekend away anyway, about 40 posts since yesterday afternoon about her losing her purse with all her money and cards. Hopes to get some emergency funds from the dole today.
    Couldn't have happened to a nicer person #karma

That really is something else. The dog might be waitiing to get fed this weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Scoundrel

Now that has made my day hilarious

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement