Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,411 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Maybe her post should be sent to her local social welfare office.
    For what? Getting pissed isn't against any social welfare rules.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭It wasnt me123

The inference was she was on the dole and not working - perhaps she should be looking for work, not drinking since 4pm in the afternoon

• Registered Users Posts: 28,411 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

The inference was she was on the dole and not working - perhaps she should be looking for work, not drinking since 4pm in the afternoon

I'm not a fan of her approach, but there is nothing on SW regulations that stop anyone going drinking at 4pm, or 4am if that's what they choose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Not anyone particular post, but a Facebook interiors page that I'm on. It's UK based.

What colour should I paint these draws
    I need to replace just one draw
    Can someone help? My draw is stuck and won't open

It's a fcuking DRAWER!

And don't even get me started on 'chester draws'.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Childrens slide for sale.

Perfect condition except for small crack in the shoot

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭FFred

Grate picture al loken browned off

??

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

FFred wrote: »
    Grate picture al loken browned off

??

Lol , plenty down this way talk like that Ffred !

Great picture , all looking browned * off .

*fed up !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭Jurgen The German

#telpis

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭von Smallhausen

Sorry this is more of a Twitter version than anything, but delete/move if needed..

https://twitter.com/hannahlananaa/status/1159103169126969344

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

When you ask Siri what the weather is doing in ******"k today and she says it’s going to be nice today so you hang your washing out and go out..... f**k you Siri you Australian talking p***k

• Advertisement

Sorry this is more of a Twitter version than anything, but delete/move if needed..

https://twitter.com/hannahlananaa/status/1159103169126969344

Jesus Wept :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Hi I wm selling dis branew Huawei p smart

Branew only used 4 2 days

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

About the only word spelled correctly is Chinese.

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Gwen Cooper

There must be the s h i t s bug going around I've had it since early this morning around 9am ish and I didn't eat food till later on I had milk Even before I ate the food was on the toilet with it about 3-4 times after 9am I had food and had it 2-3 more times after food which I didn't eat food until about 6 or 7pm and had it in total today about 6-7 times in the one day within 24 hours only had it once late last night but today nearly all day and night

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

To the woman on the Ryanair desk at Porto airport (Portugal) at 5.05pm yesterday I hope you’re happy with yourself. My mam, dad and my two boys aged 9 & 11 arrived at their gate 5 minuets after the gate had closed.
    They explained they had stopped in duty free to pick up cigarettes for their son and lost track of time to which she replied “well they’re going to be expensive cigarettes aren’t they”. My dad said they could still see people walking up the stairs to board the plane and stressed this to the Ryanair staff but she said there was nothing she could do. She made them wait until she had finished doing whatever she needed to do then brought them back through customs and up to a Ryanair desk so they could try to book a new flight.
    After €1400 later my 69 year old mam is flying back at 1pm today with my two boys and my dad had to get a flight from Lisbon at 5am this morning without his wife and grandkids. My boys were extremely upset as they didn’t want to be separated on different flights and were aware my dad had to ring me to try get someone to book them a new flight as they didn’t have enough cash on them. I understand it was their own fault for loosing track of time that caused them to miss the flight but the lack of empathy was unbelievable!

Stupidest complaint I've ever seen and I don't feel a bit sorry for them. Its a crap thing to happen but its completely their own fault.
    If I was stuck sitting on the runway because my flight was delayed to accommodate a few eejits who got sidetracked doing a spot of shopping in duty free, I would be absolutely livid.
    Its all computer automated anyway, if the gate was closed there was nothing the poor Ryanair girl could do to override that. If allowances were made for sheer stupitidy like that on a regular basis, no flights would ever take off on time.

The usual "that's a disgrace hun, you should get onto Joe Duffy about it xxxx" type comments were out in full force underneath :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

SusieBlue wrote: »
    Stupidest complaint I've ever seen and I don't feel a bit sorry for them. Its a crap thing to happen but its completely their own fault.
    If I was stuck sitting on the runway because my flight was delayed to accommodate a few eejits who got sidetracked doing a spot of shopping in duty free, I would be absolutely livid.
    Its all computer automated anyway, if the gate was closed there was nothing the poor Ryanair girl could do to override that. If allowances were made for sheer stupitidy like that on a regular basis, no flights would ever take off on time.

The usual "that's a disgrace hun, you should get onto Joe Duffy about it xxxx" type comments were out in full force underneath :rolleyes:
    Have you ever seen the Easy Jet reality show? This comes up time and time again. People turn up after the gate has closed and think it will be fine. They don't seem to get that planes have very specific time slots and if the pilots miss it because they are waiting for passengers, they get a huge fine and the airline won't be happy with them. People seem to think that planes are like buses and can wait five or ten minutes and just take off when they like :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    Have you ever seen the Easy Jet reality show? This comes up time and time again. People turn up after the gate has closed and think it will be fine. They don't seem to get that planes have very specific time slots and if the pilots miss it because they are waiting for passengers, they get a huge fine and the airline won't be happy with them. People seem to think that planes are like buses and can wait five or ten minutes and just take off when they like :rolleyes:

That’s unreal!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭von Smallhausen

For this reason, they tell you to arrive at least 90 minutes before departure...no sympathy for being late.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,156 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I thought she was upset because somebody was dying and she wanted to see them before they go. what an overreaction.

I thought she was upset because somebody was dying and she wanted to see them before they go. what an overreaction.
    She let them down the last time "because of the September 11 thing". She's such an eejet. Love at the end how she pretends it was no big deal she missed the flight in the morning :pac: Imagine her asking people in an interview how they cope with pressure :D

• Advertisement

Lisha wrote: »
    That’s unreal!
    I wanted to hide behind the couch watching that, me second hand embarrassment was that strong. You can tell the woman behind the check out wants to slap some sense into her. She's lucky she got a free transfer to the lunchtime flight. Ryanair would've charged a fortune.

My God, what a drama queen! I honestly thought somebody had died. Those easyjet staff had some patience.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭tea and coffee

Why would you agree to that being aired?!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,014 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Imagine being interviewed by her.

To thine own self be true

Why would you agree to that being aired?!
    I always wondered about that. They must've got paid or something or maybe because it started in 1998, privacy laws were more lax?

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭aoh

I just need some sleep like a whole day, but that won't be happening anytime soon. I went to the Dr. about 3 weeks ago and they found a mass in my left boob, so my stress level has been super high on top of the fact that I have been to the dr 3 times since then and tomorrow will be 4. Working 7 days a week and trying to keep my sanity is hard been cussing people out and just tripping, haven't said anything to anybody so don't nobody worry but sheesh I'm stressing myself. I'm good tho

aoh wrote: »
    I just need some sleep like a whole day, but that won't be happening anytime soon. I went to the Dr. about 3 weeks ago and they found a mass in my left boob, so my stress level has been super high on top of the fact that I have been to the dr 3 times since then and tomorrow will be 4. Working 7 days a week and trying to keep my sanity is hard been cussing people out and just tripping, haven't said anything to anybody so don't nobody worry but sheesh I'm stressing myself. I'm good tho
    U ok hon?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭optogirl

aoh wrote: »

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

U ok hon?

Cnt talk here pm me hun

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭Jurgen The German

Sweet merciful jaysus.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement