Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,582 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

At times like this, I wish I couldn't read.

eu0j8h.jpg
    http://i65.tinypic.com/eu0j8h.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Chicken George

Looking through the wifes fb:

"Me nervs are shot. Mad paro now everywer i look"

In relation to the poisonous spiders in Ireland story :-()

• Registered Users Posts: 28,411 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Paro?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,156 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Paro?

paranoid

• Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

At times like this, I wish I couldn't read.

eu0j8h.jpg
    http://i65.tinypic.com/eu0j8h.jpg

Ethnic minority?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,530 ✭✭✭✭Ha Long Bay

"Nuting bout the men gone all hot in derselfs. Going an and leaving the wemon to rare there childreen on there own. Did the preist say it was a sin for the men to bate the wemon to death and go round drunk or on drugs??? Think thats why peoples marigies are braking up."

BattleCorp wrote: »
    Ethnic minority?

the person posting or the person it refers to?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

the person posting or the person it refers to?

The author of that literary masterpiece.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

I am sick of doing everything I can for some people and all the do is walk all over me and treat me like pice of ****. Think the are doing no wrong ****ing with people head

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

I am sick of doing everything I can for some people and all the do is walk all over me and treat me like pice of ****. Think the are doing no wrong ****ing with people head

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Schwanz wrote: »
    "I walk into me house nd close me door and keep meself to meself"

I did a course earlier on this year with someone who insisted on taking over and telling us her whole life story and quoted this every.five.minutes! :mad:

I'm really curious if it was the same person now!

BattleCorp wrote: »
    The author of that literary masterpiece.

no, just not well educated if at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Gwen Cooper

Sum people really make me laf my kid's got me and dey don't need No1 else!! Dey will always remember who was der 4 dem

From comments:
    - ur a good mother hun xx
    - tank's Hun same as urself ❤️❤️

• Registered Users Posts: 28,411 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

From one of the less gifted American cousins;

67246308_10216753581570215_7851905278919311360_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_oc=AQnFpkWiKt5_RTb7R5o9CjBzL4PiQocUVJla-PDPhCnpKq135AwdiwMeYHbZLu_EO-B3Tnv4EJRuA7bcxs_QSTD_&_nc_ht=scontent-dub4-1.xx&oh=51e76aa686e5e65e5f7779ce2a0a7b9f&oe=5DEA383F

Summer is over look it's practically dark outside and it's not even 10pm yet oh Christmas oh Christmas tree however green your branches Deck the Halls with balls of Holly falalalalalalala tis the season to be joly and holy falalalalalalala LAST Xmas I gave heart but That Day you gave it away this year to save me from tears I'll give it to someone else a very merry Xmas and a happy 2020 I hope I be getting engaged and married next year to the guy that lives in Galway we wish you Merry Xmas we wish we a merry Xmas we ye a merry Xmas AND BOOM COMON 2020

• Registered Users Posts: 33,938 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Jeebus wept.

Life ain't always empty.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

I unfortunately also came across the above post/status by @Gwen and can confirm its legit and true :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭tea and coffee

WTF is that?! It's July!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

Summer is over look it's practically dark outside and it's not even 10pm yet oh Christmas oh Christmas tree however green your branches Deck the Halls with balls of Holly falalalalalalala tis the season to be joly and holy falalalalalalala LAST Xmas I gave heart but That Day you gave it away this year to save me from tears I'll give it to someone else a very merry Xmas and a happy 2020 I hope I be getting engaged and married next year to the guy that lives in Galway we wish you Merry Xmas we wish we a merry Xmas we ye a merry Xmas AND BOOM COMON 2020

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Scoundrel

If you listen closely you can hear all Galway men running for cover i assume she means she gave head last christmas

• Advertisement

Scoundrel wrote: »
    If you listen closely you can hear all Galway men running for cover i assume she means she gave head last christmas

From my understanding, based on her other statuses, there's this guy in Galway, she's been talking to him for a while, I don't think they ever met. She's waiting for him to get a driving license so he can come to her and be with her. There was one status where she's bragging that her boyfriend will have a driving license and will drive her all over the island, that she has so many places to visit.

Stay tuned.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

You just don't meet people like that in real life, thank Zuckerberg for Facebook.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭aoh

Today is the first day of getting all dolled up for xxx Wedding! Today is the waxing day 😱 😊!

Eeeeeww

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

everone pray my granda he 94 he not well it be days meyby ours now he in comma

Accompanied by a selfie next to an unconscious man!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,429 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

FFS :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,493 ✭✭✭ArnoldJRimmer

Is it a problem with his colon?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

I despair :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,014 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

SusieBlue wrote: »
    I despair :(
    Ah you have to love the brass neck of some folk :D

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

SusieBlue wrote:
    I despair

Ah you have to love the brass neck of some folk

I'd reckon the profile is public too.

Easy for recruiter's background check.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭It wasnt me123

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I'd reckon the profile is public too.

Easy for recruiter's background check.

I don't think this genius is going to worry any recruiter's background check - she's too busy pi**ing our tax euros against the wall to worry about looking for a job. Maybe her post should be sent to her local social welfare office.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement