Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

Same girl, baby scan photo ...

"My Bundle Of Joy Watch Her Resting Her Little Hand Telpis I Really Cant Wait For The Day I Hold Her In My Arms Im To Excited My Very Own Little Child I Never Thought Id Become A Mother At 18 Cause I Always Said Im Living My Life Before I Have A Child But Now That Shes There, Theres Not A Thing Id Change Shes Means The World To Me An Her Daddy An My Family Were Al Waiting Too See Ur Little Goegeouse Face Princess Mammy Loves U So Much Night Everybody #ProudMammy"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭Martina1991

"My Bundle Of Joy Watch Her Resting Her Little Hand Telpis I Really Cant Wait For The Day I Hold Her In My Arms Im To Excited My Very Own Little Child I Never Thought Id Become A Mother At 18 Cause I Always Said Im Living My Life Before I Have A Child But Now That Shes There, Theres Not A Thing Id Change Shes Means The World To Me An Her Daddy An My Family Were Al Waiting Too See Ur Little Goegeouse Face Princess Mammy Loves U So Much Night Everybody #ProudMammy"

It's amazing the amount of Princes and Princesses around the place. I didn't think the Irish were too fond of Royals.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,938 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

I guess that's the high-flying career out the window then?

Life ain't always empty.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,929 ✭✭✭normanoffside

Happy Birthday Too The Madess Child You'll Ever Meet Big 3 Tomorrow Hope You Injoy Your Day Babyboy I Love You Lots Even Tho I Won't Be Here Too Celebrate It Wit You Cause I'll Be At Da Weeding But Your Fav Little Girl Staceymae Be Here Wit You Little Man Love From Me An Your Little Cuzin Baby StaceyMae

Hopefully the 3 year old gets to read this.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

Ye can’t beat

“Look at me little angle on her first dat at skool”

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,411 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

BattleCorp wrote: »
    Spastics creating them.
    Spastics sharing them.
    Spastics believing them...

'Spastics' as a derogatory term? Really folks? It's not 1987 here.

On a lighter note, is anyone looking for security work? It might be handy to be close to a school.

66596285_2531598113540081_2516169791081807872_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_oc=AQkJVl5j8VNmNuKMwdx1yi6spcfvOujrd_dU6KlJTBnuCQQesoYPxoTx6AZ-_q7SgErYaE2bUCCKwrJ-muOosFIi&_nc_ht=scontent-dub4-1.xx&oh=2825b84ff1532ee7ffda0927e7d228f7&oe=5DA15F10

• Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

I'm of that generation. Sorry I'm not snowflakey enough for you.

I withdraw my spastics remark and I'll call them dumb fcuks instead. Or is that derogatory to dumb fcuks?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Schwanz

"That's it I'm finished with this, deleting now"

2 hours later .... Photo of kids and her in McDonalds.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭von Smallhausen

Indeed it may not be 1987, but they are still is bright as a 20w lightbulb.
    Unlike BC, I won't withdraw my statement. Report it if you like, i couldn't care more even if I tried.:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

BattleCorp wrote: »
    I'm of that generation. Sorry I'm not snowflakey enough for you.

I withdraw my spastics remark and I'll call them dumb fcuks instead. Or is that derogatory to dumb fcuks?

kJFpzJj.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

I want to see them expect me to walk a straight line in these shoes and touch my nose and say the alphabet back words. Drive drunk or not all I did was back into a damn curb and damage my bumper and I was waiting on someone to pick me up why the hell do you think I parked my car in a parking lot and sat there and waited and I get arrested and charged so I can spend only less than 14 hours in jail and waste the tax payers dollars and be handcuffed and expected to piss in a cup with my hands behind my back so that they can make their monthly quota when I clearly am naturally a bad driver because let me tell you something; I've done a lot more damage to my car sober. And the reason why I did not refuse the breath test is because I know and knew damn well I was not intoxicated, and the results were too low for them to charge me DUI because I only had one drink. You cannot get a DUI in the state of Oklahoma unless you blow a .8 or higher and I blew .3 so they think they can charge me with a DWI instead and not take into consideration that I am prescribed anxiety medicine legally by a doctor so if they want to push it in court let's talk about the unsanitary living conditions inside the Oklahoma county jail and refusal to bring water and provide meals every 4 hours and the 12 people in the holding cell sleeping on an over crow ded concrete floor awaiting a personal cell with mold on the walls and dust after refusing to have the nurse on duty bring my asthma inhaler and preform proper medical treatment. Because It doesn't pass inspection since it damn straight isn't up to code nor a safe environment for any way shape or form. Pathetic...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

I want to see them expect me to walk a straight line in these shoes and touch my nose and say the alphabet back words. Drive drunk or not all I did was back into a damn curb and damage my bumper and I was waiting on someone to pick me up why the hell do you think I parked my car in a parking lot and sat there and waited and I get arrested and charged so I can spend only less than 14 hours in jail and waste the tax payers dollars and be handcuffed and expected to piss in a cup with my hands behind my back so that they can make their monthly quota when I clearly am naturally a bad driver because let me tell you something; I've done a lot more damage to my car sober. And the reason why I did not refuse the breath test is because I know and knew damn well I was not intoxicated, and the results were too low for them to charge me DUI because I only had one drink. You cannot get a DUI in the state of Oklahoma unless you blow a .8 or higher and I blew .3 so they think they can charge me with a DWI instead and not take into consideration that I am prescribed anxiety medicine legally by a doctor so if they want to push it in court let's talk about the unsanitary living conditions inside the Oklahoma county jail and refusal to bring water and provide meals every 4 hours and the 12 people in the holding cell sleeping on an over crow ded concrete floor awaiting a personal cell with mold on the walls and dust after refusing to have the nurse on duty bring my asthma inhaler and preform proper medical treatment. Because It doesn't pass inspection since it damn straight isn't up to code nor a safe environment for any way shape or form. Pathetic...

Sounds like she was still drunk when she wrote that!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,562 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Did we ever figure out what a Telpis is?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,109 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

Mollyb60 wrote: »

Yes!

God help us =telpis

• Registered Users Posts: 6,562 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

JCX BXC wrote: »
    Yes!

God help us =telpis

God almighty. :rolleyes::confused:

God almighty. :rolleyes::confused:

God almighty = tilghty

• Registered Users Posts: 6,429 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

In common parlance, it has devolved yet again to: telp

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,411 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Indeed it may not be 1987, but they are still is bright as a 20w lightbulb.
    Unlike BC, I won't withdraw my statement.
    What has an alteration in muscle tone got to do with their brightness or otherwise?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,014 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

JCX BXC wrote: »

Yes!

God help us =telpis
    How did you figure it out?

To thine own self be true

How did you figure it out?

It's come up on this thread many, many times. Someone on here (can't remember who) knew what it meant.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭von Smallhausen

Don’t forget tomorrow starts the new Facebook rule where they can use your photos. Don't forget Deadline today!!! It can be used in court cases in litigation against you. Everything you've ever posted becomes public from today Even messages that have been deleted or the photos not allowed. It costs nothing for a simple copy and paste, better safe than sorry. Channel 13 News talked about the change in Facebook's privacy policy. I do not give Facebook or any entities associated with Facebook permission to use my pictures, information, messages or posts, both past and future. With this statement, I give notice to Facebook it is strictly forbidden to disclose, copy, distribute, or take any other action against me based on this profile and/or its contents. The content of this profile is private and confidential information. The violation of privacy can be punished by law (UCC 1-308- 1 1 308-103 and the Rome Statute. NOTE: Facebook is now a public entity. All members must post a note like this. If you prefer, you can copy and paste this version. If you do not publish a statement at least once it will be tacitly allowing the use of your photos, as well as the information contained in the profile status updates. FACEBOOK DOES NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION TO SHARE PHOTOS OR MESSAGES

This manure is doing the rounds again...oy vey!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

Happy Birthday Too The Madess Child You'll Ever Meet Big 3 Tomorrow Hope You Injoy Your Day Babyboy I Love You Lots Even Tho I Won't Be Here Too Celebrate It Wit You Cause I'll Be At Da Weeding But Your Fav Little Girl Staceymae Be Here Wit You Little Man Love From Me An Your Little Cuzin Baby StaceyMae

Who is that message for though ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

I guess that's the high-flying career out the window then?

Imagine ! She would maybe have been the first woman on Mars if only she didn't "fall" pregnant at 18!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Scoundrel

Imagine ! She would maybe have been the first woman on Mars if only she didn't "fall" pregnant at 18!!

Shes been on Venus many a time

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Plopsu

I'd be happy to contribute to a go fund me to send her to Mars.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭patmac

God almighty = tilghty

God have mercy on your soul!
    Tilul?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

welcum 2 da wurld baby kymber-leigh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

No point buying that wee one any books as a present.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Working class heroes

How are the sisters, ma ka doe and ko ko nut kreme taking to the new arrival?

Racism is now hiding behind the cloak of Community activism.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Schwanz

"I walk into me house nd close me door and keep meself to meself"

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement