Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭job seeker

job seeker wrote: »
    “Deleating my Facebook account tomorrow anyone who wants my phone no ask for it. Bye”

:D

Replies:

Some woman “Aww no“

———

Some man: “Drama queen lol”

Him: *name* no time for it

Him: *name* plus people trying there best to hack it . I’ll save them the bother

Some man: “Ya it's a load of ****e anyways I'm only fir the games a ND a nose lol“

Him: *name* true . If people want me they know where to get me

Some cousin: Send me your Number cuzðŸ‘

Some woman: “Ah dont leave us”

————————-

Some different women again: Aww no what's up you OK

Him: fine

———————————-

By no means the worst, but still excuses for people who lives off attention. Why make a big deal about deleting your account?

This half wit is looking for more attention:

The day after Christmas I got the following:
    Delete in tis. Hav a good 2019 folks..

This morning I got a copy paste message from him..
    lets see if you can keep this moving to friends and family

Then underneath there’s ‘happy new year’ which is flashing like ****.. nearly gave me a seizure when I opened it..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭Conall Cernach

In response to a comment about the Chem-Trailers being involved with the Yellow Vest protest.

"Unfortunately geo-engineering is only too real if you'll look up and check out what's happening in our skies on a daily basis. And now MSM are trying to regularise it by saying 'Harvard and Dr. David Keith are about to start experimenting to see if dimming the sun can help prevent Climate Change'. Don't you think our skies are quite dim enough? - we rarely see the sun these days with the heavy cloud cover, a lot of it due to the spraying with toxic chemicals that goes on almost all the time;"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

A photo of her child as a newborn with the caption, "Da size of my Courtney, you'd forget how small they bes xxxx"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭prinzeugen

In response to a comment about the Chem-Trailers being involved with the Yellow Vest protest.

"Unfortunately geo-engineering is only too real if you'll look up and check out what's happening in our skies on a daily basis. And now MSM are trying to regularise it by saying 'Harvard and Dr. David Keith are about to start experimenting to see if dimming the sun can help prevent Climate Change'. Don't you think our skies are quite dim enough? - we rarely see the sun these days with the heavy cloud cover, a lot of it due to the spraying with toxic chemicals that goes on almost all the time;"

There is some truth in the global dimming story but its not "chem trails". The BBC or Channel 4 did a documentary about it about 15 years ago.

The day after 9/11, a scientist in the US noticed there was unusually no clouds in the sky and wondered if it was because all flights were grounded.

He did a bit research and discovered there was a study done in the 50s. He replicated the study and found there was 30% less sunlight now than in the late 40s/early 50s caused by the vapour from jet aircraft.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,414 ✭✭✭Lazare

Dog for sale.

Jenny Wine reason for selling.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭giveitholly

Lazare wrote: »
    Dog for sale.

Jaysus!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,754 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Dog for sale.

Another well thought out xmas present. Idiots.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Dog for sale.

What the fcuk has Jenny Wine been up to now?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,414 ✭✭✭Lazare

Another well thought out xmas present. Idiots.

Ah it was a few years ago and nothing to do with Xmas. Moving house iirc.

It was Jenny Wine.

Ah it was a few years ago and nothing to do with Xmas. Moving house iirc.

It was Jenny Wine.

I Jenny Winely thought it was just posted yesterday. Looked so Art Tentic and Bono Fide.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

"I dont bo witch it witch doh to be honest...."

The girl she was speaking to in the comments seemed to understand her no bother!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭Lady Haywire

rawn wrote: »
    "I dont bo witch it witch doh to be honest...."

The girl she was speaking to in the comments seemed to understand her no bother!

That took me five or six goes to get!

That took me five or six goes to get!

Dammit I'm staring at it for 5 mins and still can't see it.

I don't know which it which though to be honest???

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭Lady Haywire

Dammit I'm staring at it for 5 mins and still can't see it.

I don't know which it which though to be honest???

"I don't know which is which though to be honest"

Bit of spelling fail & autocorrect mixed together.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭heretothere

"I'll take that on things that didn't happen for $500" (or some variation) on every single joke on Facebook!!

I am so sick of seeing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭wildlifeboy

"I'll take that on things that didn't happen for $500" (or some variation) on every single joke on Facebook!!

i belieive thats a jeopardy reference which we have never had in ireland

Imagine how Alex Trebek feels.

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭heretothere

RIP to the young man that died, but I just saw this:

"Omg awfull wat happened at cliffs of mohair"

• Registered Users Posts: 28,647 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

From a brickie in Drimnagh

An attorney advised us to post this. Good enough for me. The violation of privacy can be punished by law. NOTE: Facebook is now a public entity. All members must post a note like this. If you do not publish a statement at least once, it will be tacitly understood that you are allowing the use of your photos, as well as the information contained in your profile status updates. I HEREBY STATE THAT I DO NOT GIVE MY PERMISSION For Face Book to use any of my information or posts.
    Copy and re-post.
    Deadline tomorrow !!! Everything you've ever posted becomes public from tomorrow. Even messages that have been deleted or the photos not allowed. It costs nothing for a simple copy and paste, better safe than sorry. Channel 13 News talked about the change in Facebook's privacy policy. I do not give permission.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

From a brickie in Drimnagh

An attorney advised us to post this. Good enough for me. The violation of privacy can be punished by law. NOTE: Facebook is now a public entity. All members must post a note like this. If you do not publish a statement at least once, it will be tacitly understood that you are allowing the use of your photos, as well as the information contained in your profile status updates. I HEREBY STATE THAT I DO NOT GIVE MY PERMISSION For Face Book to use any of my information or posts.
    Copy and re-post.
    Deadline tomorrow !!! Everything you've ever posted becomes public from tomorrow. Even messages that have been deleted or the photos not allowed. It costs nothing for a simple copy and paste, better safe than sorry. Channel 13 News talked about the change in Facebook's privacy policy. I do not give permission.
    How can people be so thick? Even children these days know that once you post something on the internet it's there for everyone to see forever.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

‘Any1 no if der is something up with the 4thnight, **** cryin all mornin its a joke havin upset kids over it, is there any number to ring for some advice???’

It took me a good 5 minutes to realize she was talking about the game Fortnite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Hi 🤔Thanks for the tips to bypass FB...it WORKS!! I have a whole new news feed. I’m seeing posts from people I haven’t seen in years. Here’s how to bypass the system FB now has in place that limits posts on your news feed. Their new algorithm chooses the same few people - about 25 - who will read your posts. Therefore, Hold your finger down anywhere in this post and "copy" will pop up. Click "copy". Then go your page, start a new post and put your finger anywhere in the blank field. "Paste" will pop up and click paste. This will bypass the system. Hi new and old friends! Missed you

Get in the sea!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭Martina1991

^^^ someone i know post that same sh1te. A 38 yr old woman. People are so thick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Why it works is you have interested with your friends page so you’ll see them more often now

• Registered Users Posts: 28,647 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

SusieBlue wrote: »
    ‘Any1 no if der is something up with the 4thnight, **** cryin all mornin its a joke havin upset kids over it, is there any number to ring for some advice???’

It took me a good 5 minutes to realize she was talking about the game Fortnite.
    Is there a 'how to be a parent' phone line?

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Presumably in reference to the critically-acclaimed, hugely successful musical, "Les Miserables"....

"Went to see dat show less miserable last nite. Fcuks sake, less miserable dan wha?
    I was driven dimmented by it all. Nevair seen a thing so fcukin misrable in all me life"

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

coolhull wrote: »
    Presumably in reference to the critically-acclaimed, hugely successful musical, "Les Miserables"....

"Went to see dat show less miserable last nite. Fcuks sake, less miserable dan wha?
    I was driven dimmented by it all. Nevair seen a thing so fcukin misrable in all of me life"

Lol less miserable that’s funny

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Rmgblue

Got loads of bargings in d sails

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

A woman looking for name suggestions for a baby boy, she’s looking for very unusual Irish names, something similar to Luca???

Luca isn’t even Irish!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Scott Tenorman

SusieBlue wrote: »
    A woman looking for name suggestions for a baby boy, she’s looking for very unusual Irish names, something similar to Luca???

Luca isn’t even Irish!!

Suggest Lucan to them :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement