Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭corner of hells

job seeker wrote: »
    Sienna is a red/brown colour! :D

Feckin' Rosemanians , now robbin' our colours.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭Martina1991

A post by RTE about a woman missing in Dublin. Many comments saying shared in Limerick, Offaly etc.

One comment saying shared in Toronto, Canada.

She's hardly gone that far in the space of 8 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Gwen Cooper

I know that this is serious but oh my god, the spelling!

“SHARE THIS Please just back from <name>’s otopsey doctors recking had a heart attack from taking to meany puffs of inhaler just for any one that has kids with Astana make sure taking right doses”

• Registered Users Posts: 6,759 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

“SHARE THIS Please just back from <name>’s otopsey doctors recking had a heart attack from taking to meany puffs of inhaler just for any one that has kids with Astana make sure taking right doses”

otopsey had me confused there for a second... Until i said it out loud

• Registered Users Posts: 11,759 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

Must have been having an Astana attack when typing that. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Was this a public autopsy?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,876 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Does too meany mean he was taking too many puffs, or he was too mean with the puffs and not getting enough? :confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭drake70

Was this a public autopsy?

A coroner's inquest I'd say

• Registered Users Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭Working class heroes

Me thinks the last few posts have crossed the line, just a tad.

Racism is now hiding behind the cloak of Community activism.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

In a rant about Strokestown:

'HOW ****ING THERE THEY!!!'

:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Truckermal

Big Nasty wrote: »
    In a rant about Strokestown:

'HOW ****ING THERE THEY!!!'

:D:D:D

U OK Hun?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

Neighbour posts photographs of her various Christmas trees.

Luv ur 3s hun spacilly the white 1

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Gwen Cooper

Another Strokestown gem:
    No mention of the asstault on the elderly folk last week the northern bully boys have been given the green light .Shame on you Leo . IRELAND &#55356;&#56814;&#55356;&#56810;&#55356;&#56814;&#55356;&#56810; needs to stand 2gether and take bk our country. FOR yrs we stoped the BRITISH from doing dis &#55357;&#56865;Something simeler as 2 wat happend on North Fredwrick St &#55357;&#56865;

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

"Cappuccino for Mummy, babyccino for little miss (first name). We needed some chill time before we go pick up the little princess"

The 'little princess' being her older child while a not quite two year old sits there having some chill time with a cup of foamy milk.

The world's gone mad I tell ya!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭runningbuddy

I have a "friend". Married 20 years, they have a very, what would be considered "traditional marriage". Posted a pic of their 20th anniversary night out. Usual ****e...."feeling blessed", etc..... She posts..."I'm wearing a dress, because I am out with my husband for the night"....:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,759 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

I have a "friend". Married 20 years, they have a very, what would be considered "traditional marriage". Posted a pic of their 20th anniversary night out. Usual ****e...."feeling blessed", etc..... She posts..."I'm wearing a dress, because I am out with my husband for the night"....:confused:

This is the kind of sh1te that people post up a few days before they split up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,195 ✭✭✭TomSweeney

Just a warning to all parents doing xmas shopping in town and getting bite to eat weather McDonald's burger king etc me and my partner were in McDonald's on o Connell st yesterday there was Romanians in there getting there own kids to lure kids away from there parents lucky enough girl seen it reported it to staff they shut the doors no1 got in r out till garda came when they did they took Romanians out just watch your kids lucky i had my sienna in buggy

They realised the whole white van trick wasn't working, so they've moved on to cleverer tactics!!!

Sneaky!!!

Me thinks the last few posts have crossed the line, just a tad.

Did it even happen ?
    You know like the stories of the kid that died in a birthday party cos he drank coke and ate mentos - Jesus wept or "Telpis" ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

"I'm wearing a dress, because I am out with my husband for the night"....:confused:

At least she didn't say 'date night with hubby'.

As opposed to what ? going out in the nip ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭runningbuddy

TomSweeney wrote: »
    As opposed to what ? going out in the nip ?

She only wears skirt, dresses when out with hubby. Without hubby, its trousers :confused:.....yes, WTF????

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭fathead82

I just seen a comment under a fairly racist picture "I find this oh fence of".
    You'd forgive him if English wasn't his first language but he's in his 50's & from mayo.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,650 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

A post by RTE about a woman missing in Dublin. Many comments saying shared in Limerick, Offaly etc.

One comment saying shared in Toronto, Canada.

She's hardly gone that far in the space of 8 hours.

Under a post of a missing 12 year old girl from Tralee:

"This was from four years ago".

And it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,078 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Somebody should put up a missing poster for Shergar or Lord Lucan just to see how often it will be shared.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,126 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

48395220_2343004265750253_201227352485658624_n.png?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent.fdub5-1.fna&oh=dd2b54d3e6db41c162cc2066cefc8d6c&oe=5CD05F89

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 34,274 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Aren't you great.

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

From a well known traveller's FB
    I hate them girls that think there travellers it's not even funny sick of seeing your million posts a day just cos you rode half the travellers in town don't make you a traveller

• Registered Users Posts: 5,754 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

What an aspirational life those girls have.

We thought it was bad when they all wanted to be Kim Kardashian. Now they want to be Maggie f*ckin' Cash

• Registered Users Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭Martina1991

"A dirty smelly Hidden Yoke I hate You And I Always Will Your Nothing To Me N Never Will B I'll B Soft To Let You Talk About My Child Or Joseph Yha Smelly Ugly Yoke Ya".

From a girl who puts up pictures of her topless baby-faced baby-daddy and her showing her arse in her mini mouse pyjamas.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭js35

Woke up dis morning with d print of my mother on d bed clothes beside my head still der now I no its from my tattoo but it's remake able she is not to far away from me ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜‡ðŸ˜‡ðŸ˜‡

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement