Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,442 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

orionm_73 wrote: »
    Won them at a wedding?.?

Edit. Ah I think it means worn once.

I thought they were won at a wedding too, and she trying to flog them for money!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,754 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Never mind that, what the hell is swad?

Smoke Weed All Day?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,442 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Smoke Weed All Day?

You'll kick yourself...

Suede :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,754 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Hahaha yeah in retrospect...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

Smoke Weed All Day?

Suede

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,275 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I want £30 for my high heels. Size 2. I wore them once at my mum and dads wedding. They are suede. My bag I want 20 for because when you open the bag it has a zip inside and the zip is broken. You can put it together but i can't do it. It has a purse to go with it, it is sitting on top of the bag. I want these gone ASAP. Tonight if that is ok. Thanks.

I bet you google translate couldn't figure that out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭LCD

If people speak like they write, what chance has poor Google Alexa got??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Woo-hoo! My little ladies gone to their Nanas. Date night with hubby. Sooooo excited!!!

Nothing gets my goat more than the phrase 'Date night'. The woman in question has been married for about 10 years. He's your husband, you're not bloody 'dating' him!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Woo-hoo! My little ladies gone to their Nanas. Date night with hubby. Sooooo excited!!!

Nothing gets my goat more than the phrase 'Date night'. The woman in question has been married for about 10 years. He's your husband, you're not bloody 'dating' him!!!

Ffs, why does anyone want to broadcast that they will be getting jiggy later.

Lisha wrote: »

The 'little ladies' sleep with her and 'hubby' sleeps in the spare room. Little Lady 2 is almost 3, so I'd say it's been a few years since anyone got jiggy there!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

The 'little ladies' sleep with her and 'hubby' sleeps in the spare room. Little Lady 2 is almost 3, so I'd say it's been a few years since anyone got jiggy there!

That proves my long held suspicion that the more lovey dovey ****e and more rampantness on FB then the less action there is in real
    Life.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,226 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

When you've got a couple of kids on board, an adult-only night to yourselves IS like a date though.

I mean good conversation, good food, good wine, and a damn good ride afterwards with no fcuks given as to who you might wake up :)

...Then go home to the other half.

Just kidding ;)

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,226 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Lisha wrote: »

There's an entire forum for that on Boards :p

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

Bit late, but I've just spotted it now. Was posted last Wednesday.

"Aw kids had a great time trickle treating earlier"

TRICKLE treating!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

From a page about bad parking.
    I can't interpret it, tbh.

No one wants dopes puttin dents in...weather its good car or not stiil stops dopes...doin it that do be ye hint jealously at times...lile nobody tell me thaty 19years old corrola gives me the entitlement to park like that...im the wanker....u callin him bigger wanker cause he more money...or likes his vechile...

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

SirChenjin wrote: »
    From a page about bad parking. I can't interpret it, tbh.

No one wants dopes puttin dents in...weather its good car or not stiil stops dopes...doin it that do be ye hint jealously at times...lile nobody tell me thaty 19years old corrola gives me the entitlement to park like that...im the wanker....u callin him bigger wanker cause he more money...or likes his vechile...

I have no issue interpreting this. I don’t know if I should be concerned.

-

Nobody wants dopes denting their car. Whether or not it’s a good car, dopes will dent the car. It is probably a bit of jealousy at times though. Nobody can tell me that a Toyota Corolla from 1998 is entitled to be parked like that. I’m the wanker in this situation. Are you calling him a bigger wanker because he has more money? Or because he likes his car?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

sullivlo wrote: »

-

Nobody wants dopes denting their car. Whether or not it’s a good car, dopes will dent the car. It is probably a bit of jealousy at times though. Nobody can tell me that a Toyota Corolla from 1998 is entitled to be parked like that. I’m the wanker in this situation. Are you calling him a bigger wanker because he has more money? Or because he likes his car?

Aah...right...ok then :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

Christ they have a license to drive ....

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

'Lads no bean covered million times but does any vintage or classic car pre 1980 have to b nct ed tanks'

No bean :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

An acquaintance of mine is constantly posting up photos of her two little girls, almost on a daily basis, and what I find a little odd is what she puts under every single photo - "may god keep all evil eyes off them" - along with several crying and praying emojis. I don't know, maybe it's a traveller thing, just strikes me as a very strange/paranoid thing to say.

Particularly as she's posting these photos on a public Facebook page where she has 2,185 friends ... thus surely maximising their exposure to said "evil eyes", for someone who's paranoid about that sort of thing?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭Working class heroes

sullivlo wrote: »

-

1999:)

Racism is now hiding behind the cloak of Community activism.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,902 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Halloween related.

@ in Darndale giving out home made popcorn in scented nappy bags?"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭Chris Martin

Been a while but this is a pretty direct one...

What the hell is wrong with the world!! So I get a phone call off ******** constabulary... There asking me questions I'm answering straight away then she says how old are you? 28! Are you straight bisexual lesbian or gay? Straight! What's your ethnic background? White British! Then she says are you male female or described as something else? Yeah love I'm a pink fluffy unicorn with a crocodile mouth shark fin and a otters feet. What the.... I have a pair of tits and a fanny Jesus Christ I'm female. Adam and Eve there was no Im something else!!!

Nothing like a biblical reference to rest your case on :D

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭OfTheMarsWongs

Under an article about a smoking ban in a hospital:

“Smoke naxis everywhere now its ridiculous”

• Registered Users Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭Working class heroes

Under an article about a smoking ban in a hospital:

“Smoke naxis everywhere now its ridiculous”

Nazis?

Racism is now hiding behind the cloak of Community activism.

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭OfTheMarsWongs

Nazis?

I think so.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

Been a while but this is a pretty direct one...

What the hell is wrong with the world!! So I get a phone call off ******** constabulary... There asking me questions I'm answering straight away then she says how old are you? 28! Are you straight bisexual lesbian or gay? Straight! What's your ethnic background? White British! Then she says are you male female or described as something else? Yeah love I'm a pink fluffy unicorn with a crocodile mouth shark fin and a otters feet. What the.... I have a pair of tits and a fanny Jesus Christ I'm female. Adam and Eve there was no Im something else!!!

Nothing like a biblical reference to rest your case on :D

Can you see the constabulary asking those kinds of questions??? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,120 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

A FB friend posted a pic of herself and her beau and one of the comments was:
    Congratulate you are so sweet here is to lot's more you guy's are playing a blender

Apart from the apostrophes, playing a blender?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

Pherekydes wrote: »
    Apart from the apostrophes, playing a blender?
    I assume they meant playing a blinder.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,120 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

I assume they meant playing a blinder.

Doh! :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement