Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Plopsu wrote: »
    There entitled to use they're own grammar if they want.

See, joking aside, there's no sound difference between they're, their and there but if you read out a sentence and read being as been, you sound like a dumbass. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 44 JK2015

''12:30 Aug 27, you will see two moons in the sky, but only one will be the moon. The other will be Mars. It won't happen again until 2287. No one alive has ever witnessed this happening''

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Seen Mars in the night sky? Bitch please! How thick are some people - very judging by these posts. I prefer when the www was just computer nerds

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Try_harder wrote: »
    Seen Mars in the night sky? Bitch please! How thick are some people - very judging by these posts. I prefer when the www was just computer nerds

The internet is full of human versions of Moon Moons

inforfun wrote: »
    The internet is full of human versions of Moon Moons

And they are as common as mars in the night sky!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Tonight there is some people and kids .mite be not from Ireland or maybe another country that they need help yet we are told there is no money to give them .people in tents old sheds carbord boxs ditches .but yet we have 32 million to bring the pope to Ireland .too dublin for mass and knock for a pass true .when jeaus went too his death all he stood for was the poor and sick .what 32 million would do for the hse and mental health .pieata house .its a discrace on the Irish goverment . leo valkur .spelling not rite .should be sacked .all the sick kids in hospitail .cancer paschients in galway cancer .its a discrace .say what u think
    I received a screenshot of this rant and I just had to transcribe it for this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

Lol “spelling not rite”

Lol “spelling not rite”

To be fair (s)he's not wrong there.

Most txt speak or just bad/lazy spelling at least resembles what it sounds like . I mean, its Varadkar. The odd e instead of an a or even throwing a u in shoild be the extent of mistakes in the spelling of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭jprboy

To be fair (s)he's not wrong there.

Most txt speak or just bad/lazy spelling at least resembles what it sounds like . I mean, its Varadkar. The odd e instead of an a or even throwing a u in shoild be the extent of mistakes in the spelling of it.

Tsk, tsk ;):D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 34,504 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

paschients

Holy cow.

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

"I need advice if boyfrnd yours is cheated was you on but love was still her to there what do go that must be?"

• Registered Users Posts: 16,156 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

rawn wrote: »
    "I need advice if boyfrnd yours is cheated was you on but love was still her to there what do go that must be?"

Do we have to rearrange the words into the correct order?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

The spelling is not too bad in fairness.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,242 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

sligojoek wrote: »
    The spelling is not too bad in fairness.

That's because they just stuck a pin in a dictionary 24 times and typed out whatever word they hit on.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

"Repost if you hope there will be a cure for cancer in your lifetime"...

Jaysis, is that all we have to do? Just re-post?
    And there I was, thinking that maybe we'd have to, I dunno, support the scientists and doctors and so on who work day and night in laboraties to come up with a cure.
    When all along, all we had to do is to re-post this status.
    Oh, God, I've been so blind. But I've re-posted it now, so I've done my bit.
    I feel so much better.....

Should it not be "repost for a cure for cancer, like for no cure"

Both sides deserve equal representation.

Bit of a thread on a fb announcement of a wedding cancellation https://twitter.com/0lspicykeychain/status/1033361828292771840?s=21

Try_harder wrote:
    Bit of a thread on a fb announcement of a wedding cancellation

Please tell me that's fake. Please...

What a car crash of a human being if it's real!!

Try_harder wrote:

Please tell me that's fake. Please...

What a car crash of a human being if it's real!!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,843 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Bit of a thread on a fb announcement of a wedding cancellation https://twitter.com/0lspicykeychain/status/1033361828292771840?s=21

That's special for sure.

I blame the Kardashians. Seriously, there is a generation of mostly females who think that this is a 'normal' lifestyle, or something that can reasonably be aspired to.

• Advertisement

I feel really, really bad for South America all of a sudden.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

That has to be fake, surely?
    I like the not so subtle dropping on of the ring price tag too!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭robarmstrong

40152166_2076070562642382_5234551354038419456_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=ed702a1af88f350319a9cd45226acce8&oe=5C39E066

51188f9ccf4390953760a250b3219c451a77fffe_hq.gif

Canada Goose jackets.
    Might as well just wear a sign that you are more trouble than you are worth.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

40152166_2076070562642382_5234551354038419456_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=ed702a1af88f350319a9cd45226acce8&oe=5C39E066

51188f9ccf4390953760a250b3219c451a77fffe_hq.gif

Credit for NEARLY getting rookie correct!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

I presume this is the same bull**** story I saw mentioned on another forum, where the bride (I think) was demanding more and more money.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,450 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

SirChenjin wrote: »
    I presume this is the same bull**** story I saw mentioned on another forum, where the bride (I think) was demanding more and more money.

Don't think it's the same one!
    Give it a read, worth the chuckle :)

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭Lindy97

coolhull wrote: »
    "Repost if you hope there will be a cure for cancer in your lifetime"...

Jaysis, is that all we have to do? Just re-post?
    And there I was, thinking that maybe we'd have to, I dunno, support the scientists and doctors and so on who work day and night in laboraties to come up with a cure.
    When all along, all  we had to do is to re-post this status.
    Oh, God, I've been so blind. But I've re-posted it now, so I've done my bit.
    I feel so much better.....
    Or "Like if you hate cancer"
    Does anyone....not ....hate it?
    If I don't "like" does that mean I don't hate cancer, or am in some way supporting cancer?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

Hav to say that Karl cocks was sum festival diein a slow death only got in dis morning can’t wait for the next one

Im sure his name is Carl Cox..lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,734 ✭✭✭It wasnt me123

I've now joined that FB page - its hilarious, there are loads of them equally nuts. I haven't stopped laughing since I joined.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement