Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

FitzShane wrote:
    All twins are exact opposites of each other - left hand & right hand so there is some substance to it.

Yep, they're exact opposites, which is why one twin in always evil, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,031 ✭✭✭Bredabe

FitzShane wrote: »
    There is a theory that left handed people started off life in the womb as a twin and that they 'killed off' the other embryo - be it from taking all of the food and growing / stopping the other one from growing. Some left handed people have even said that they have found teeth in their shoulders belonging to the other fetus. All twins are exact opposites of each other - left hand & right hand so there is some substance to it.

I assume whoever told you that read it in one of the No campaign leaflets?

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,594 ✭✭✭emeldc

What eejit told you that?

Probably read it on Facebook :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

There is a theory that left handed people started off life in the womb as a twin and that they 'killed off' the other embryo - be it from taking all of the food and growing / stopping the other one from growing. Some left handed people have even said that they have found teeth in their shoulders belonging to the other fetus. All twins are exact opposites of each other - left hand & right hand so there is some substance to it.

How high are you right now?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,403 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

I'm never believing a thing I read on the internet ever again. :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

I'm never believing a thing I read on the internet ever again. :o

:) you ok hun?

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Gwen Cooper

dats a shame hun gonna b a gd ni hope fully
    yh will msg every1 closer 2 the d8

• Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

“Found memries” caption above a picture of the family having fun in days gone by

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭buckwheat

That is ****ing brilliant :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Clearly foetus' grow teeth in the womb.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭Lady Haywire

Clearly foetus' grow teeth in the womb.

Baby teeth are formed in the womb, which is why some babies are born with teeth. I think FitzShane is thinking of a 'parasitic twin' which continues to grow after the viable twin is alive & kicking outside the womb.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,881 ✭✭✭WHIP IT!

Latest Wedding Group Wankerism... The inability of supposedly grown-up people to think for themselves at times absolutely astounds me...

"When someone texts or emails to RSVP - do you have to send them a reply?"

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭js35

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭js35

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭Lady Haywire

7 children....she didn't sleep in a Garda station recently did she? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭job seeker

js35 wrote: »

The hashtags though..

js35 wrote: »

Imagine having 7 kids at the age of 33. I'm nearly 30 and I can't even handle a cactus and all my tamagochis have died long time ago

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭The Crowman

Islam is peace the real freedom is the holy lands. We dont mind if you want to be gays but not on our lands u like to suck each other off. You do that if thats what u call freedom.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭The Crowman

All Americans are cattle being milked and deceived by zionists for $13.00 from every American, every year.

38252568_226786178169770_4729612463027257344_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&oh=bfa6839c88dcd19ab14825045bfd17e8&oe=5C2E9DD1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭Star Bingo

Go
    38252568_226786178169770_4729612463027257344_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&oh=bfa6839c88dcd19ab14825045bfd17e8&oe=5C2E9DD1

Did it..... my lungs aren’t healthy.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

OK, I did all that when I read your post two hours ago.

But please, can I let go my breath now? It's killing me.....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,577 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

"Press making a mountain outta a mould as usual ..."

Umm.......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

From a buy and sell page:

Chester drawers 30€
    ONLy COllection!

Comments:

Chester drawers 20e offer.

Chester is on hold until tomorrow ! Not accepting that offer also !

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

CF6_FB11_D_565_D_44_AF_B235_FF3_EA3745831.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭von Smallhausen

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Maybe if people weren't too far up their own rear ends or have their heads buried in the sand of oblivion and took the time to understand instead of judging, thinking it won’t happen to them because they think they have the ‘perfect family’, then life would be that bit easier for people who experience this.[/font]
    [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]This rings very close to home for me. Not only myself but for family and friends. The days of ‘it’ being shut away and not talked about or even criticised should be over. [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Yes there are some that milk the system and others that don't know or understand how much help there is available. Then you get the ones that want nothing more than to be "rid" of the shadow.[/font][/font]
    [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]In the most difficult moments of life you realize who are true friends and the people who really appreciate you 1f60a.png😊 Unfortunately, most friends will send you a "like", but in reality they do not actually take the time to read your status if they see it's lengthy. More than half will stop reading right here, or have already scrolled on to the next post in their feed.[/font]
    [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I'm posting for anyone who has a friend or family member suffering a mental illness.[/font]
    [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Now I'm watching the ones who will have the time to read this post until the end. This is a little test, just to see who reads, and who shares without reading.[/font]
    [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]If you have read everything so far, select "like" so I can put a thank you in your profile. Mental health awareness is needed, just because you can not see it, doesn’t mean it’s not there. People ARE suffering and even dying. Maybe it will even strike up a conversation from someone that wouldn't normally talk to you because they don't know much about it.[/font]
    [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Please, in honour of a family member or a friend who is suffering or has passed away due to mental health, copy and paste this text onto your page.[/font]
    [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]But also try to spare a little of your time with someone who may just want to talk (about anything). Talking can help someone to cope a little better with their situation, keeping it bottled up just makes it worse.[/font]
    [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Most people say, "if you need anything, don't hesitate to call me, I'll be there to help you". So, I'm going to make a bet that most who saw this post (maybe even read all the way to the end) won't, but I believe a select few of my friends will post this, to show their support for their family/friend who may be struggling.[/font]
    [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]You just have to copy (not share) and paste.[/font]
    [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I'd like to know who I can count on to take a minute out of their day and actually read my status then write "done" in the comments 1f44f.pngðŸ‘1f44f.pngðŸ‘done

[/font][/font]

Have you guys seen this one yet? :D

At the risk of sounding entitled… I have to vent today.

When we invited our friends and family to our destination wedding in Thailand, only 9 people RSVP’d. Out of 150!!! OK, I get it, paying $3k to share my special day is too much for some of you. I’d pay for yours, but whatever.

But then, when we changed the wedding to be in Hawaii, so it’s within everyone’s reach, only 7 of you RSVP’d? It costs less but less of you want to come?! Is this what you think of [name edited] and me? You can’t spare $2k to come share our happiness?

I’m tempted to just elope and not let any of you be a part of our happiest day. This is it, guys. You have 3 days to respond to our evite or we’re deleting you off FB and good luck keeping up with our lives then.

And don’t get me started on the registry. Only the cheap stuff is gone. I swear I thought I had better friends. [Name edited] and I are asking you to reconsider.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭It wasnt me123

Have you guys seen this one yet? :D

Its part of the shaming weddings website - hilarious the stuff americans expect their guests / wedding party to pay for. If anyone is asked to a wedding in america, you have been warned!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

"Omg size of this badboy, giving me the heevie jeevies!!! me mam will pass out peacefully if she sees it lololololol" - accompanied by a picture of a pretty average sized spider.

Heevie jeevies, so close, yet so far.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

How do we get ridda dat Owen murffy fella ? He needs a gud 👊 in 2 the mouth 😠😠 poor owl fallas r.i.p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement