Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

coolhull wrote: »
    On a Conor McGregor 'admirer' page

"Goud man conor your a fcking leagond goud wife u have seen your docementrey she stood by ye trew tick and tin b4 u made it big the main man tanx for waiving at me and my son in your white bmw me son idleises ye so tanx"

I don't think there's anything I can to add to this, really.......

I'm going to guess "son" is not going to trouble the Leaving Cert any time soon.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

i think the misspelling of good is particularly inventive.

For me.... it actually makes sense.
    Goud = gold in Dutch.

And at times, the part of Holland i am from, we do use Goud instead of Goed (Dutch for good).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭seagull

I think Dutch is closer to English than that post.

inforfun wrote: »
    For me.... it actually makes sense.
    Goud = gold in Dutch.

And at times, the part of Holland i am from, we do use Goud instead of Goed (Dutch for good).

Perhaps not the first time the fan of that uncouth knacker had the words "Dutch" and "Gold" nearby!

seagull wrote: »
    I think Dutch is closer to English than that post.

Swahili is!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

U shud contact <named charity> dey wil collect it from u der basee in <place name> factorys an its a second furniture warehouse dey sell on an it all goes ti charity.... Der only ope bout a month but its great...

WTF :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,366 ✭✭✭corner of hells

I used to work with this halfwit , she gets a little confused from time to time.

"So very angry and saddened at the lack of support out there for vulnerable people when they leave homeless services in the country " .

"Leave " as in get housed ? Or leave the country ?

I used to work with this halfwit , she gets a little confused from time to time.

"So very angry and saddened at the lack of support out there for vulnerable people when they leave homeless services in the country " .

"Leave " as in get housed ? Or leave the country ?

Perhaps every furrever home should come with an IKEA gift card ?????

• Registered Users Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭De Bhál

Well my crednt about to go my WiFi is Brockin :(

• Registered Users, Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

14203368_291197637926166_4625414050243967347_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&oh=7c4a1a5e06530781d1c3ab41faa6a74d&oe=5BF1097C

giphy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Gwen Cooper

Hi it is [name] its been a hard road these last view weeks but i have broke up with you an im so sorry to be doing this over Facebook statues so here it goes McDonald's, supermacs, luigis, deli burger, apache pizza, moments an Kfc, fizzy pop drinks, 😂 i will miss you but i think its time we brake up an dont see each other anymore, I'm not happy with the way we have spent so much time together as im starting to love my self more then i love you,,, its not you its me an i think its time things started to change , am so sorry but i hope we can be friends at a distance but ill always remember your smell an the happyness you brought me but ya turned me in to a giant pudgy bare an now its time i work on my self an get back with Gymmy the Gym 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 we been seen eachother a while an had to tell you 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 Sorry not sorry hope u enjoyed my funny statues but its completely truth ✌️ 💪😎

• Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

How to break up with a feeder!

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

God, McDonald's is really going to miss her...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Poor little man awake most of the night with the chicken pokes

• Registered Users Posts: 34,508 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

14203368_291197637926166_4625414050243967347_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&oh=7c4a1a5e06530781d1c3ab41faa6a74d&oe=5BF1097C

OK so assuming that's true, WTF are you supposed to do? Call the guards and say you saw someone with a dot on their hand? Step in in superhero fashion and say you can take them away from all this (and get a busted nose 100milliseconds later?) FFS.

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

"Tell me what's with the baby. He'S 3.5, verbal. Not that right in the whole, but understand can. Recently wrote about the language rolling the your and the fingers on the hands are pressed. Now everything more often closes their ears with their hands from sounds, even such as buzzing haircare or alarm clock. If the fire alarm at home works, it's actually hysterical. To neurologist we are not sent. What to do with him I don't know."

It's almost coherent.. but not?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,243 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

I think Google translate needs to be updated.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,156 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

rawn wrote: »
    "Tell me what's with the baby. He'S 3.5, verbal. Not that right in the whole, but understand can. Recently wrote about the language rolling the your and the fingers on the hands are pressed. Now everything more often closes their ears with their hands from sounds, even such as buzzing haircare or alarm clock. If the fire alarm at home works, it's actually hysterical. To neurologist we are not sent. What to do with him I don't know."

It's almost coherent.. but not?

I think it may have been written by the 3 year old.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭js35

Real Brown leather L shaped couch cost 500 brand new Bayle.nothing wrong have it 2 years old there's no scuff Marks the only problem is the stitching has come apart it's not raped if you look closely it's not ripped the only ripped is on the coaches that one corner as I took a picture of to show 7 ft by 3 for the two of them looking for a swap for a smaller coach or another L shaped couch but not as big

By the way said sofa is in bits!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,595 ✭✭✭emeldc

js35 wrote: »
    Real Brown leather L shaped couch cost 500 brand new Bayle.nothing wrong have it 2 years old there's no scuff Marks the only problem is the stitching has come apart it's not raped if you look closely it's not ripped the only ripped is on the coaches that one corner as I took a picture of to show 7 ft by 3 for the two of them looking for a swap for a smaller coach or another L shaped couch but not as big

Jesus, what a kip. Wouldn’t you think they’d have cleaned up the yogurt spill before taking the pics. The state of the 'coach' would make my skin crawl.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭job seeker

OK so assuming that's true, WTF are you supposed to do? Call the guards and say you saw someone with a dot on their hand? Step in in superhero fashion and say you can take them away from all this (and get a busted nose 100milliseconds later?) FFS.

assumed that dot was a mole and it was all B.S.

Apparently not..

https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-34326137

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭Lady Haywire

js35 wrote: »

Good to hear it's not raped :pac:

But it's not ripped, it's only ripped?
    Swap for a smaller couch or another one not as big....so....a smaller one? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭FFred

bad wides from both sides if limerick loose the be kicking themselve

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭The Crowman

giphy.gif

I never heard such nonsense,

everyone knows that's how the Illuminati lizard overlords communicate.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I never heard such nonsense,

everyone knows that's how the Illuminati lizard overlords communicate.

That'll mean all these abusers will hack the hands off their victims.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,700 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    That'll mean all these abusers will hack the hands off their victims.

"If you see a woman with no hands she may be suffering from domestic abuse...."

• Registered Users Posts: 10,778 ✭✭✭✭Sadb

“Anyone any photographers the would be available for the 7th of September and does key rings and that on the night and we’re would i one of them flower walls thanks“

What?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,366 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Sadb wrote: »
    “Anyone any photographers the would be available for the 7th of September and does key rings and that on the night and we’re would i one of them flower walls thanks“

What?

It makes more sense, if you squint your eyes reading it , ... ...who'm I kidding , it still means fcuk all.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,354 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Sadb wrote: »

What?

If you substitute couple of missing words it makes perfect sense. Though it does help if you speak fluent idiot

“Anyone know any photographers the that would be available for the 7th of September and that does key rings and that associated items on the night and we’re where would i find one of them those flower walls. tThanks“

That was harder than i thought.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Plopsu

If you substitute couple of missing words it makes perfect sense. Though it does help if you speak fluent idiot

“Anyone know any photographers the that would be available for the 7th of September and that does key rings and that associated items on the night and we’re where would i find one of them those flower walls. tThanks“

That was harder than i thought.

Well done. Before your translation it looked like one of those streams of disassociated words they use to activate sleeper agents.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement