Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,917 ✭✭✭✭GBX

I wouldn't mind people posting about actual missing dogs, but it takes 10 seconds to have a quick flick through the comments to see if the dog has been found.

Not right of her to assume you hadn't looked after the dog properly! I've heard a lot of animal shelters, where the majority of workers are volunteers get serious stick from people

Missing people also. Yes, I hope people are located. But jesus click the link you are sharing and you will see 1: they have been found and 2: they originally went missing 2 or 3 years ago. Same links constantly shared.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭seagull

BattleCorp wrote: »
    Protesting against the loss of a life but not caring that other lives may be lost.

Very logical.

Combine the intelligence of 90% of Alfies army, and you would still have an extremely stupid individual.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

"I wanna set sail to a spanish island and enrich myself with knowledge and cultures of the far away seas ��☺ I wanna be a ballerina ola senorita and love immensely the whole way through..."

Posted with 2 selfies.

She's 30.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

rawn wrote: »
    "I wanna set sail to a spanish island and enrich myself with knowledge and cultures of the far away seas ��☺ I wanna be a ballerina ola senorita and love immensely the whole way through..."

Posted with 2 selfies.

She's 30.
    She's just letting her squad know of her life goals.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Posted with 2 selfies.

She's 30.

I bet she's never been to the local tapas restaurant.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

She might have been but probably asked for chips and curry

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

razorblunt wrote: »
    I bet she's never been to the local tapas restaurant.

I here der giving free untuched tapas ti udder kustimers like ?

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭Conall Cernach

Can you carry a 6lb, 7lb, 8lb or 9lb,10lb baby �� in your stomach for 9 months and survive hours of labor and go right back to work? Have a career, go to school�� and take care of a full household�� with children? Can you cook��, clean, and talk on the phone�� all at the same time? Can you bleed for a week sometimes in severe cramping and not die? Can you walk in heels��? Can you cry�� and then look as if everything is okay��? Can you raise children��, be their nurse⛑, their teacher��, their counselor, their referee, their rides�� to school and events...all while keeping the house�� in order? Remember guys, WOMEN are ONLY HELPLESS till our NAIL POLISH DRIES ��
    Put this on your wall if your proud to be a woman or mother!!!!! I'll wait...copy and paste if you agree.
    #SUPERMUM��������

• Registered Users Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭Kotek Besar

Can you carry a 6lb, 7lb, 8lb or 9lb,10lb baby �� in your stomach

Only if I’m really, really hungry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Posted with 2 selfies.

She's 30.

In fairness, typing when you're 30 months old is impressive.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,955 ✭✭✭thesandeman

Ipso wrote: »
    In fairness, typing when you're 30 months old is impressive.

By the looks of that shīte, typing at 30 years old is impressive for her.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Can you carry a 6lb, 7lb, 8lb or 9lb,10lb baby �� in your stomach for 9 months and survive hours of labor and go right back to work? Have a career, go to school�� and take care of a full household�� with children? Can you cook��, clean, and talk on the phone�� all at the same time? Can you bleed for a week sometimes in severe cramping and not die? Can you walk in heels��? Can you cry�� and then look as if everything is okay��? Can you raise children��, be their nurse⛑, their teacher��, their counselor, their referee, their rides�� to school and events...all while keeping the house�� in order? Remember guys, WOMEN are ONLY HELPLESS till our NAIL POLISH DRIES ��
    Put this on your wall if your proud to be a woman or mother!!!!! I'll wait...copy and paste if you agree.
    #SUPERMUM��������

They missed one:

can you drive a car and post this **** on facebook at the same time?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭Lady Haywire

Shared by a special kind of stupid.

450140.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭js35

450140.jpg

There is some truth in that afaik onions once sliced/cut should be used and not kept

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

js35 wrote: »
    There is some truth in that afaik onions once sliced/cut should be used and not kept

No there isn't really

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/cut-onions-contamination/

Although I'm sure they will eventually go off (like anything else) they won't kill you the next day....

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭gutenberg

Maybe if people's heads weren't buried in the sand of ignorance and they took the time to understand, instead of judging and thinking it won't happen to them because they have the perfect family, life would be a little bit easier for people that do experience this!
    This hits close to home for me, for family and friends who live under this shadow.
    The days of 'it' not being talked about or being taboo should be over.
    In the most difficult moments of life you realize who your true friends are, and the people who really appreciate you.
    Unfortunately, most social media 'friends' aren't true friends. They will send you a "like" here and there, but in reality, they do not take time to read your status if they see it's lengthy. More than half will stop reading right here, or have already scrolled on to the next post on their page.
    I decided to post this message in support of all those who continue to battle with their mental illness.
    Now, let's see who will have taken the time to read this lengthy post right through to the end.
    If you have read everything so far, please "like" it so that I can put a thank you on your page.
    More mental health awareness is urgently needed. Just because you can't see it, doesn't mean people aren't suffering.
    Please, try to spare a little of your time with someone who may just want to talk (about anything). Talking can help us all to cope a little more, keeping things bottled up just makes it worse.
    Most people will say, "if you need anything, don't hesitate to call me, I'll be there to help you" but will they?
    I believe a select few of my friends will post this, to show their support for those who may be struggling.
    You just have to copy and paste rather than sharing.
    I'd like to know who will take a minute out of their day to read this all the way to the end and then copy and paste it to their page, will you? If so, please write "done" in the comments.

I mean, a nice sentiment maybe, but... ffs :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

gutenberg wrote: »
    I mean, a nice sentiment maybe, but... ffs :rolleyes:

Saw that on my feed too. I managed about 2 sentences before I rolled my eyes so hard I got a migraine.

Hey everyone, I have been busy with Ed all weekend so haven't been active on here, but was surprised to see another report on a post about a member, the post was referring to a girl taking it up the ass.

All members can take it what ever way they want, and if you have issue with anyone one of the fluffy fannies, forget about reporting, just remove your dry fanny.

Lots of love. Xxx

From a page called fluffy fannies.
    I personally think it's great that the offended snowflake basically gets told to F-off.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

mackeire wrote: »
    Hey everyone, I have been busy with Ed all weekend so haven't been active on here, but was surprised to see another report on a post about a member, the post was referring to a girl taking it up the ass.

All members can take it what ever way they want, and if you have issue with anyone one of the fluffy fannies, forget about reporting, just remove your dry fanny.

Lots of love. Xxx

I personally think it's great that the offended snowflake basically gets told to F-off.

Spat tea all over the screen there!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

Does Instagram count ? If so (sorry can't get actual picture):

Photo of cute baby. Caption over it:

"If you vote Yes to Repeal then youll kill me. Do u want dat ?"

It's getting worse.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

Lots of love. Xxx

Until I got to the second last line, I actually thought you were a mod telling us off.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

What? Does Ed like it that way too?
    Diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks, I guess......

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Presumably you're a fluffy fanny and that's why you're on the page? :)

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Can prospective employers see you are a member of fluffy fannies :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

pc7 wrote: »
    Can prospective employers see you are a member of fluffy fannies :D

Only if you wear a really short skirt and no knickers to the interview.

Someone told me about it, and it's comedy gold.

450140.jpg

Do you think people purposefully create this crap to just test to see if idiots will actually share ?

Does Instagram count ? If so (sorry can't get actual picture):

Photo of cute baby. Caption over it:

"If you vote Yes to Repeal then youll kill me. Do u want dat ?"

It's getting worse.

jiFfM.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭Benildus

Someone told me about it, and it's comedy gold.

It's a closed group, fcuk sake.

Post some of their comedy gold here please

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,854 ✭✭✭De Bhál

Someone's voting no

lil sluts jeep there legs closed rapped ye tgats all not lil brazers getting rid of there problems xxx

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement