Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

De Bhál wrote: »
    Someone's voting no

lil sluts jeep there legs closed rapped ye tgats all not lil brazers getting rid of there problems xxx

I'll have a go.

Little sluts keep their legs closed. Raped ........ah fcuk it. I give up.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

BattleCorp wrote: »
    I'll have a go.

lil sluts jeep there legs closed rapped ye tgats all not lil brazers getting rid of there problems xxx

Little Sluts Keep their legs closed
    Raped- yeah that's all but
    Not brazzers getting rid of their problems

Op is in favour of allowing abortion in cases of rape it would seem

• Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

De Bhál wrote: »
    Someone's voting no

BattleCorp wrote: »
    I'll have a go.

Little Sluts Keep their legs closed
    Raped- yeah that's all but
    Not brazzers getting rid of their problems

Op is in favour of allowing abortion in cases of rape it would seem

His fingers must be slightly offset to the left, judging by the substitution of j for k and g for h.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

Gravelly wrote: »
    His fingers must be slightly offset to the left, judging by the substitution of j for k and g for h.

I'd say he's at least 6 on each hand!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

Why do people feel the need to eat there food so loudly. He best start sucking on those crisps before i blow my lid. Also when someone gives you a dirty look with every bite you should take that as a hint.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

'Facebook Marketplace is great for an owl perve'

Big Nasty wrote: »
    'Facebook Marketplace is great for an owl perve'

Yea+thats+one+sexy+owl+_49b7e680b8ed29880c31b2a205d8b3d4.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 18,114 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

"Imagen if yer ma tryed to abort u wud you like dat?no well u like dat well u wud have no choice cuz you wudnt b alive wud ya no so dese babys hve no choice dey get aborted so it shud nt be aloud unless u can ask da babys in da mannies bellys witch you cant do can u it not fair for da ppl hu want to have children but need to adopt and den theirs no children to adopt cuz dey were all flushed out of da mammies bellies I grew up in foster I no wat its like wen ur mammy dont want you but imagen if u werent born at all so no way to abortion"

I found this and got a good laugh out of it. A girl I'm friends with on FB shared an article and posted this with it. Perhaps this is an issue close to her heart, but her complete lack of grammar and switching between "u" and "you" really had me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

Long story but it's worth it - READ TO THE END.

When we moved in to our apartment in ***** back in 2014 there was a vacuum that we inherited that had been left by the last person who lived there, an Italian woman who loved to cook. She also left tons of cups, plates and tacky decorations which we got rid of, but we kept the vacuum because we didn't have our own vacuum. It wasn't a good vacuum - the suction was bad and it didn't extend so we were constantly crouched while using it. This wasn't a huge deal - most of our apartment is laminate flooring so sweeping is just as effective. In April 2015 we brought our tiny *dog* girl home. Almost immediately we realised that she sheds like mad. It was everywhere! The couch, our rug, the bedsheets - it even shows up on clothes if you pet her for more than 5 seconds. Our vacuum just wouldn't cut it, parts of it were broken, the wand wouldn't extend, it was incredibly difficult to use. We finally decided it was time to buy a new vacuum and we found one for a reasonable price - Hoover Whirlwind. THIS. VACUUM. IS. GREAT. It's all so new, the wand extends AND it came with three different heads, one of which is actually designed for dog hair. Now it hardly takes any time to get Potato's hair out of the carpet. The only thing is that she's not wild about it, she just won't stop barking at it! Which is actually pretty hilarious so we're happy all round. Anyway, *husband* and I are expecting our first child on the 18th May 2018.

I love this :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,782 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

rawn wrote: »
    Long story but it's worth it - READ TO THE END.

When we moved in to our apartment in ***** back in 2014 there was a vacuum that we inherited that had been left by the last person who lived there, an Italian woman who loved to cook. She also left tons of cups, plates and tacky decorations which we got rid of, but we kept the vacuum because we didn't have our own vacuum. It wasn't a good vacuum - the suction was bad and it didn't extend so we were constantly crouched while using it. This wasn't a huge deal - most of our apartment is laminate flooring so sweeping is just as effective. In April 2015 we brought our tiny *dog* girl home. Almost immediately we realised that she sheds like mad. It was everywhere! The couch, our rug, the bedsheets - it even shows up on clothes if you pet her for more than 5 seconds. Our vacuum just wouldn't cut it, parts of it were broken, the wand wouldn't extend, it was incredibly difficult to use. We finally decided it was time to buy a new vacuum and we found one for a reasonable price - Hoover Whirlwind. THIS. VACUUM. IS. GREAT. It's all so new, the wand extends AND it came with three different heads, one of which is actually designed for dog hair. Now it hardly takes any time to get Potato's hair out of the carpet. The only thing is that she's not wild about it, she just won't stop barking at it! Which is actually pretty hilarious so we're happy all round. Anyway, *husband* and I are expecting our first child on the 18th May 2018.

I love this :D

their dog is named Potato?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Was the suction on the new hoover too strong for the husband to be sticking his willy in the pipe so he went back to making the beast with two backs with the missus and that's why she's pregnant?

loyatemu wrote:
    their dog is named Potato?

Yes, thought I edited that out :D

Rob u shud watch dis right up ur alley incest,sisters riding misters. If in doubt bang ur ma out. Enjoy pal u genuine fein

Rob u shud watch dis right up ur alley incest,sisters riding misters. If in doubt bang ur ma out. Enjoy pal u genuine fein

• Registered Users Posts: 8,362 ✭✭✭corner of hells

"Now for de darkness into lite refreendum".

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 4,980 Mod ✭✭✭✭Genghis Cant

She really loves her boys! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭aoh

She really loves her boys! :-)

My eyes hurt!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,881 ✭✭✭WHIP IT!

I'm in several 'Wedding' groups on FB for reasons I won't get in to.

Good God the things people ask on them - and the pathetic attempts at written English!

Here's the latest from the 'Eh, how about making up your own mind about this ridiculously trivial thing??' genre...

"Watch wearers ... I wear a watch every day.. I feel lost when I'm not wearing it .. would you wear a watch on your wedding day. As a bride ?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

WHIP IT! wrote: »

Good God the things people ask on them - and the pathetic attempts at written English!

Here's the latest from the 'Eh, how about making up your own mind about this ridiculously trivial thing??' genre...

"Watch wearers ... I wear a watch every day.. I feel lost when I'm not wearing it .. would you wear a watch on your wedding day. As a bride ?"

**** what a conundrum, I’m going to lose sleep over that one.

WHIP IT! wrote: »

**** what a conundrum, I’m going to lose sleep over that one.

I'd say her husband is in for a miserable life, imagine what she's like to deal with on a daily basis.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭heretothere

I was on some FB wedding pages. I had to leave!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭optogirl

I was on some FB wedding pages. I had to leave!!!

Same here 'anyone know a hairdresser in Drogheda, June 2019' :confused:

'How many do you invite from the Groom's family?' Uhm....

• Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

optogirl wrote: »

"Girls- which is best for the bridal party the morning of the wedding, pjs or nighties"

there's a sub forum not a million miles from here with some beauts

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭heretothere

optogirl wrote: »

The whole world isn't coming to a halt for my 'big day' everyone should be making the run up (even if its 3 years) 100% about me (forget the groom :rolleyes:) and my big day. If you do something so inconsiderate like continue with your own life I'm disowning you.
    One girl wrote a post that she was really pissed at one of her bridesmaids for not coming dress shopping and wasn't appropriately excited to see how it went after, that if she didn't care enough to make the proper effort for her wedding maybe she should drop her as a BM - she had just had a miscarriage a few days previous.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

The whole world isn't coming to a halt for my 'big day' everyone should be making the run up (even if its 3 years) 100% about me (forget the groom :rolleyes:) and my big day. If you do something so inconsiderate like continue with your own life I'm disowning you.
    One girl wrote a post that she was really pissed at one of her bridesmaids for not coming dress shopping and wasn't appropriately excited to see how it went after, that if she didn't care enough to make the proper effort for her wedding maybe she should drop her as a BM - she had just had a miscarriage a few days previous.

It baffles me that people can be so self obsessed and so unaware of other people’s issues. Ffs you ask a friend to be a bridesmaid as you are friends with a huge history not to be your personal slave.

Sweet Christ, what a friend she is.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Gravelly wrote: »
    Sweet Christ, what a friend she is.

Exactly the bridesmaid should tell the bride to piss off.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭emeldc

Lisha wrote: »
    Exactly the bridesmaid should tell the bride to piss off ya cnut

FYP :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement